Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
So I've been looking at her YouTube figures, I seriously cannot see how this trip can be classed as work filming for her YT channel. Since she started in 2019, her first video got the highest views at 1,168,350 views, since then, she has only had 4 videos which have had more than 1 million views. If you average it out (28.5 million views for 86 videos) that's 331k views each. Out of 86 videos only 8 companies have done paid partnership videos with her, not big earning revenue is it....!
Even with their Adventures of Katie & Carl channel: 5 videos, totalling 350k views.

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I don’t believe she’s getting plastic surgery. For a start why would you get a weave where the incisions will be? She will have blood and scabs all over the weft. Plus as you say they can’t possibly lift her ugly mug anymore. Is she’s trying to get knocked up there’s no way they’d do lipo on her.
I think she’s on some sort of job and is trying to wind people up and she’s gone to get a foetus implanted
Nahhh the Foetus would reject the cunt I reckon…’No I don’t want to go up there in that fested cunt’

• Haha

gashers

Chatty Member
I would contribute more to this thread but I’m forever getting the oops we ran into a problem notification,not sure if it’s the internet in my sparse corner of the universe or just me being doolally tap, seriously it’s not the wine 🍷 or is it......

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
Back there again today.
What a shame there is no sound - we could happily listen to the screaming!

Remember wankys post on Instagram yesterday of him and You Tube Chris sat in the waiting room, Chris with the green t-shirt on
Well check this out
It bloody looks like him filming if you ask me, same t-shirt, hair etc.
And that DR from CS is one that skanky started following quite recently and he follows her back 🤔
What is wrong with that surgeon's ear???

She obviously spends too much time on her back eating too much sausage😳😂
Wiener ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Seriously - can you imagine buying a car from him - checking himself out in the wing mirrors, talking about the illegal body building substances he takes and the vodka he drinks. He's utterly pathetic. I wouldn't buy a used sponge from him.
Nor would I because it might have been used on Frank - UGH & BARF 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

DC16

VIP Member
I’ll bet he’s absolutely livid at her desperate attempt to flog that hairbrush. His work couldn’t have looked more shit if she tried. Talk about bad publicity!! Yikes
Was thinking that too, after all, she probably filmed that hairbrush ad the next day!

liar liar

VIP Member
It’s a big sales pitch for her stuff, so I’m assuming things are not selling or hitting targets and it’s interesting that she introduces Jada as her business partner…..last thing I knew Frankenprice, u were bankrupt!!
So much deflection at the minute
A partnership is completely different than a directorship. You have to have a lot of liability insurance in place - think solicitors. If your partner is fraudulent it is you who will suffer too.

So not being fick what does that mean?Will she get done?🤞
She is being :) that's why she can't be a Director of any company for 'x' years. She can, however, be a Partner if anyone would be crazy enough to partner with her.

Katie posting crap again.

View attachment 627668
Are those supposed to be her stupid legs?

Yes, he had to resign, if he had been associated with the company and she was making these withdrawals, he would of ended up banned as a director too. It could well of been JT, think she was reported to BEIS for her conduct as a director.

Sorry 7hours 45, (must be the BST) 🤪
He's excited to go to a Red country - how thick is this moron?

Last edited:
  • Angry