Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liar liar

VIP Member
I see camera guy Chris has shown a snippet of skanky's hair on his IG but in the camera lens you can just make out her face looks swollen, she's obviously gone and had the Turks surgeons latest signature fix the Barbie touchup, that is popular with him at the moment with the clones on his IG
Just looks like a still from the hairdressers and she's wearing a facemask to me...

Reactions: 5

liar liar

VIP Member

Harrigan

VIP Member
The source needs to get intouch with The Daily Mail.... it sounds like Katie may not know all about loverboy CW.

Watch this dr..he is fab
Lysine helps it is a fab lipbalm too. The pnly one that works for full on lip dryness.. Holland and barratt use to sell it too

Yes they are a bummer cold sores.
They also hate makeup..☹

Stay well and use You Tube Dr.Berg as a guide for any illness etc... type in ypur issue and a video always comes up 🤗🤗🤗
Thanks for your help much appreciated,

• Heart

VIP Member
I don’t understand why she would have something done to her legs - her legs were fine, it’s the top half of her torso that made her look like a linebacker. She’ll end up looking like Spongebob, with tiny little legs and a big square body!
We only have her word, well not even that, we are just commenting on a photo, did she really have a procedure or just yet another LIE?

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Yes they did, very quickly! (I'm sure it could be reported)

She's been selling a lot of JYY stuff lately too. There is another Depop tonight too, obviously needs to get rid of all the crap before filming starts, although could just hide it in the storage areas at the MM, where all the other crap is.
Boris Karlot won't tolerate all that shite in his/their house so she needs to sell up PDQ.

Great title @Penguin86 !

This was from a while back.
[/QUOTE@Wilkco asked me what KPs maternal grandmother was called. She was known as 'Essie' presumably Esther, which I believe may be one of Prinny's middle names.

Harrigan

VIP Member
One of mine likes the dyson being run over him and the other likes being stroked with this

2-in-1 Pet Glove: Grooming Tool + Furniture Pet Hair Remover Mitt - For Cat & Dog - Long & Short Fur - Gentle Deshedding Brush - Rubber Tips for Massage - Soft Groomer Mitt - Your Pet Will Love: Amazon.co.uk: Pet Supplies

The Hair sticks to the mit in a huge clump that you peel off and then do with as you please!
Thank you so much that’s great!
A warning to all, do not hoover your trousers whilst wearing them, it can be dangerous!

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
My wonderful Krusties, especially Harry, as you have guessed I have ran away with Helga , I was her patient then we found we had a common interest, BDSM, love it when she disciplines me ,
Not as bad as when you girls nag me , but it’s nice ,
I don’t let skanky mindfuck me , she’s having a break so am I , Royal ascot , derby Peak District,
and you can see where I am now by the pic , one of my fav places in the world , would say more but I am a bit tied up at the moment lol 😂 😂😂
Skanky is the last thought on my mind, all I care about is when the next 🍺 turns up x peeko

Oh I bet The captain missed me and my waffle,
So it’s Father’s Day, and this is the song all kids should sing to their dad
Did you ever know you’re my hero
You’re everything I’d like to be
I could fly higher than an eagle
Because you’re the wind beneath my wings
Glad you are okay Peeko and haven't ran off with Nurse Helga - we don't want you leaving us ❤

Last edited:

TheDog

I work in LD and I find that really hard to believe. I have clients who are way, way more impaired and challenging than Harvey who cannot get anywhere that level of care, let alone at weekends
Have any of these carers ever been seen ?
Just catching up, been at work! Isn’t her mum, st Amy his carer?

Reactions: 3