Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member

This is the post the Wanker who wears his initials on his trackies put out to Eden
Who gives a frig about the pathetic replies - I was mesmerised by those teef!!

I'd never heard it speak before and now I know it sounds like Del-boy, minus the charm. What a ghastly little creep but oh-so perfect for Frankenprice

Reactions: 7

DC16

VIP Member
I think she is sitting on a nest of unpackaged bath bombs to 'scent' them ;)

When is this picture supposed to have been taken? When was she last that bloody Wotsit coloured?
Probably when she did that JYY photoshoot in Leeds a couple of weeks ago. Her hair was like that then.

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Thread suggestion
Katie Price #43 While Frankenprice gets rid of the lard - Doris is thinking he's hard! (not down there though)

• Haha

Monsieur Crumble

I would contribute more to this thread but I’m forever getting the oops we ran into a problem notification,not sure if it’s the internet in my sparse corner of the universe or just me being doolally tap, seriously it’s not the wine 🍷 or is it......
I get the same here daan sarf and it's fookin annoying 😠

Reactions: 6

MissGlitzyRitzy

VIP Member
Interesting comment on insta 🤔View attachment 626705
The source needs to get intouch with The Daily Mail.... it sounds like Katie may not know all about loverboy CW.

Please note I was joking, I get a lot of cold sores and am just run down, no worries.

Watch this dr..he is fab
Lysine helps it is a fab lipbalm too. The pnly one that works for full on lip dryness.. Holland and barratt use to sell it too

Yes they are a bummer cold sores.
They also hate makeup..☹

Stay well and use You Tube Dr.Berg as a guide for any illness etc... type in ypur issue and a video always comes up 🤗🤗🤗

Last edited:

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Ive just watched that GMTv. Thing from the other morning and it has to be said the presenters were absolute suck ups and RM was his on form it’s the norm arse kissing mode
And the way price is going on about these awards do she Know after a shortlist there’s another final group and honestly it would be just all about her been centrestage on tv
It’s not Harvey who wants to be in front of the tv cameras it’s her
Oh and what a lovely montage in the papers too
Every child in that video except H
And lastly that photo were boltenstein is clinging onto his beloved in front of a plate of Iceland party food looks fake and photoshopped lmfao
If Harvey did win an award, what's the bet he swears (again)

DC16

VIP Member
Thank u DC16, just had a nosy now. Noticed her brother was a director of Jordan Trading but resigned.

Was it Jordan Trading they were talking about when something was said about her being reported further as a bad director or something? Cannot remember the details.
Yes, he had to resign, if he had been associated with the company and she was making these withdrawals, he would of ended up banned as a director too. It could well of been JT, think she was reported to BEIS for her conduct as a director.

Oh..I didn't see that one.
Great the 3 of them with the Turkey teef and filters to look forward to (maybe) 🙄
Sorry 7hours 45, (must be the BST) 🤪

Attachments

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
they like the euro and the pound in Turkey even though the currency is the lira(we go at least twice a year)everything for tourist is priced in euro or pound
Never been didn't know - I presume they are subject to exchange controls then... tnx for the info :)

Harrigan

VIP Member
I think she still believes in that old thinking 'big noses=big 🍆. Then she realizes it's not true and decides the nose must go 😂

Poor blokes, having to wear a minge snorkel and a plank across their arse😳🤣
Morning MrsEms, ah, you’re making Ratatouilles today? More sauce!

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
Thanks for that interesting info. So she just 'buys' subs LOL. I have heard of those kind of things but are they 100% legal (meaning Youtube wise T&C?). Also has any one tried approaching 'foreign' media?
I have no idea tbh.