Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Morning all hope you are all fit and well ,sorry to hear about your throbbing cold sore Harry hope it goes soon. Glad to hear peeks is still with us and enjoying his holiday by the sea , funny girls great show 👏👏👏👏.

Let’s hope we are all strong enough for any shite that comes our way from frankenprice and Boris.

My Harry, it is lovely when people worry about you, But like i've always said the Krustie's are a Family, I'm on holiday , But had to pop Back in ,Because Basically can't trust you lot , The thread is probably in a shit state , When I'm back proper ,I'm going to have to hoover, pick up dog ends, put all the wine bottles and beer cans in the recycle bin etc , Great Holiday , You all know me by now , Booze , Rugby, Football . Horses, Not necessary in any order, Watch England tomorrow, But Wednesday going to Funny girls Blackpool, I'll post some pics , Love My Krusties (didn't realise i'd miss you so bleeding much) ♥
Thank goodness your ok peeks enjoy your hols ❤

Reactions: 8

JakeM

VIP Member
And a young guy called Alex- Adderson or something like that. Tramp of the highest order! This one is different, I think she's scared of losing him and he knows it. He will cheat for sure now he has his "not wanted " fame.. won't you Cole? Know you're reading here! 👋 👋 👋
I think she will be the first to cheat - wait til the clubs are open
I’m not sure who’ll be the first to cheat. Didn’t he cheat on his ex girlfriend with Katie? If I had to guess I’d say they’ll both cheat.

Reactions: 7

Harrigan

VIP Member
Thread suggestion,
Katie Price #43 CRAP TATTOO, LIPO, TEEF, DORIS BULLY'S 'TROLL' COZ OF ROID RAGE BEEF

I also suffer badly with coldsores due to stress. It's very painful. Sending gentle socially distanced hug 🤗
I highly recommend Body Shop camomile balm for stain removal. It's actually a make up remover but I've long used it for all sorts of stain removal 👍

She must really be banking on there being a huge interest in her upcoming surgery on YouTube. She's keeping it all super quiet. I'll bet she's struggling to not be in the media 50 times a day with fairytales.

I'm quite enjoying the break from it all.

What's it like now Crawl's getting more attention than you Skanky? Albeit for negative reasons 😁

I'm sure the dad's are currently breathing easy knowing that their kids will not be in the company of their delightful mother for a while.

Katie Price #43 IS DORIS A JAFFA OR IS HE A DAD? EITHER WAY SKANKY'S BEEN HAD

KATIE PRICE #43 SURGERY IN TURKEY, CLAIMS IT'S WORK COZ CHRIS IS FILMING SKANKY & THE BULLY JERK
Thank you so much I will check it out. I tend to use Zovirax or similar anti viral cream. You can’t hide them with makeup so thank goodness for masks!
Cheers!
NB got confused with stain removal and cold sore removal there, what am I like?

• Haha
  • Wow

gashers

Chatty Member
Hi you clever tattle folk can any of you tell me had puss face had Harvey before or after she lived at the playboy mansion for 6 weeks

• Wow

oopsidaisy

And You Tube Chris has started following Sasha the head nurse of DR Kerim at CZ
Oh i hope Skank is in agony sucking through her straw 😂😂😂😂😂

She can’t even stay off social media for one day, just selling more crappy leggings again!
They should have a thumbs down button on here