Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissGlitzyRitzy

VIP Member
There was this one too
Another dig? Seems like trolling only getting more to gang up.
What a mean comment 😡

Id inform your employer 'Katie' too but Im sure she knows 🙄
You speak for yourself Carl.
POOR TASTE.

Eden probably pisses himself laughing at all the mouth he gets, from a bloke that wear his initials on his trackies 😂
WTH 😆
Maybe the initials glow in the dark
KP cant find him.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
A quick peek at the Sun article re 1 year anniversary, Katie says nearly 1 year to the hour Carl flipped her world 360 degrees? What? Is that how they talk nowadays? “Flipped” is usually a term used in selling houses in America, never heard it in this context. I’m sure she says similar to all her other men, ie my Prince Charming, changed my world, etc. Same old, same old.
Shouldn't that be 180?? Daft bint. (her not you Harrigan!)

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
She can’t even stay off social media for one day, just selling more crappy leggings again!
Oh which colours of these rancid free bottoms shall I pack Cole? Who gives a fuck - you won't be able to wear them - you'll need baggy t-shirts - ooh I'll nick Harv's then...

• Haha

BigBlue2018

VIP Member

Here's Frankenprice's latest one! Showing off her new talons a treat as well as her mates surrounding her (including Doris:)

Especially for you Liar Liar :) LOL
Rita, did Rick Live (career dead) produce it?

See Clearblue got 2 parts.

First his creepy eyes and secondly on the attack again but he's now getting physical!

Attachments

• Haha

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Remember wankys post on Instagram yesterday of him and You Tube Chris sat in the waiting room, Chris with the green t-shirt on
Well check this out
It bloody looks like him filming if you ask me, same t-shirt, hair etc.
And that DR from CS is one that skanky started following quite recently and he follows her back 🤔
Ready, set, go....and we're off! 😂

• Haha

CAKEANDCUSTARD

All 'her' companies are in Jeyda's name, all the clothes (inc the kids' ranges) and bathbombs By Katie Price, lashes. She also manages KK and Chloe Ferry https://find-and-update.company-inf...cers/0yO6EDhSpPj4C8pIrsGRybvFhpw/appointments
KP Equestrian, which is due to launch in July, has been opened in the neighbours names next to the MM) and of course Priceywoods LTD is in Carl and Daddy Woods's name. The only one still in her name is Jordan Trading LTD, in liquidation, will be sorted out in the Bankruptcy, due to her taking £154K from it.
There are also still charges on her Pricey Media LTD company which haven't yet been satisfied by the looks of it.
Thank u DC16, just had a nosy now. Noticed her brother was a director of Jordan Trading but resigned.

Was it Jordan Trading they were talking about when something was said about her being reported further as a bad director or something? Cannot remember the details.

VIP Member
Okay people, it's early but I think it's time to kick start suggestions for the next thread.

Game on

I am back to work Tuesday probably so I will probably require one of my crew to start the thread
for me.