Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Facehugger

VIP Member
Don’t worry Penguin I have been battling with u. Take a step back and have a breather, u can’t change stupid, but it is bloody frustrating!!
Yep, me too, I couldn't even find any words for the twats earlier this week, a break helps sometimes. Facehug for you both 👽🤗❤😘

• Heart
Reactions: 9

liar liar

VIP Member
Deflection or reflection? As others have said being a good mum is not about taking photos of you with child kissing them, it’s always being there for them through thick and thin, they are more important than your own life. I cannot understand why all this surgery is more important than her children.

Changing tack, my boy is moulting like Billy O, fur everywhere, any tips for removing/reducing cat fur please? Thank you
Shave ya pussy! There is a cat lovers thread - ask them...

• Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member

This is the post the Wanker who wears his initials on his trackies put out to Eden

This is the post the Wanker who wears his initials on his trackies put out to Eden
What a pathetic embarrassing excuse for a grown man. Eden did not 'troll' Harvey. Skanky & Crawl do far, far worse.

What's your thoughts Krustie's.....a poster seems keen to let everyone know Crawl has a daughter. Yet another poster claims he's a jaffa as they'd tried for 4 years to have a baby. I wonder if anyone who ACTUALLY knows the pillock is actually trying to sell a story but the media are refusing to print anything? Makes you wonder what lengths Skanky will go to keep people quiet 🤔

Did anyone watch the new YouTube snoozefest last night? I didn't & won't as her screeching makes me want to gouge my eardrums with a rusty nail.

oopsidaisy

Who looks after Harvey at weekends? There is no way she’s have funding for residential And a package of care at the weekend?
Is he left alone with an iPad and a fridge full of plop kitchen??!!!
Her that's got Blade and the shitty back garden -Paige!

Squirrelina

VIP Member
What a pathetic embarrassing excuse for a grown man. Eden did not 'troll' Harvey. Skanky & Crawl do far, far worse.

What's your thoughts Krustie's.....a poster seems keen to let everyone know Crawl has a daughter. Yet another poster claims he's a jaffa as they'd tried for 4 years to have a baby. I wonder if anyone who ACTUALLY knows the pillock is actually trying to sell a story but the media are refusing to print anything? Makes you wonder what lengths Skanky will go to keep people quiet 🤔

Did anyone watch the new YouTube snoozefest last night? I didn't & won't as her screeching makes me want to gouge my eardrums with a rusty nail.
Why does she shout all the time? I wonder is she’s deaf? It’s an unbearable racket.

Monsieur Crumble

Personally Loose women program won’t be around,it’s fucking shite.get the fuck orf on my Tv.,

She has no feeling for her kids,something must happen it really does.Dads need to step up quick..although I suppose we do not know what’s going on in the background,,Something could be going on but public will not know about it.
I agree Dolly, get rid of that saggy baggy bints shitfest!!

• Haha

CAKEANDCUSTARD

Morning all😊

I've just been looking closely at this picture and obviously he looks the same horrible bastard but I'm thinking his nose looks smaller. It could just be the angle of the camera but is there slight bruising under the eye too which you get with a nose job?
I thought that as soon as I saw the bruise. Why she always gets her men to change their noses is beyond me.

love, love, love the Monster Mash♥

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
What’s hair plugs please? 🤔

Oh fuck sorry.😩
Where they insert roots of your own hair, normally taken from the back, into areas at the front when there may be some baldness/loss of hair. So hair transplant. If you look up pics of people like Russ Abbott they look rather silly like someone has hammered a series of nails into the scalp.