Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
Remember wankys post on Instagram yesterday of him and You Tube Chris sat in the waiting room, Chris with the green t-shirt on
Well check this out
It bloody looks like him filming if you ask me, same t-shirt, hair etc.
And that DR from CS is one that skanky started following quite recently and he follows her back 🤔
It certainly looks like Comfortzone then (and Chris, same camera), plus it is in the same area as Mono and just across the road from where Chris took that picture earlier that I put on here.

Reactions: 8

liar liar

VIP Member
It certainly looks like Comfortzone then, plus it is in the same area as Mono and just across the road from where Chris took that picture earlier that I put on here.
Both clinics are probably owned by the same people.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
All 'her' companies are in Jeyda's name, all the clothes (inc the kids' ranges) and bathbombs By Katie Price, lashes. She also manages KK and Chloe Ferry https://find-and-update.company-inf...cers/0yO6EDhSpPj4C8pIrsGRybvFhpw/appointments
KP Equestrian, which is due to launch in July, has been opened in the neighbours names next to the MM) and of course Priceywoods LTD is in Carl and Daddy Woods's name. The only one still in her name is Jordan Trading LTD, in liquidation, will be sorted out in the Bankruptcy, due to her taking £154K from it.
There are also still charges on her Pricey Media LTD company which haven't yet been satisfied by the looks of it.
So not being fick what does that mean?Will she get done?🤞

mrbusiness

VIP Member
Going by the child’s head in the photo and by my experience of Istanbul, they’re getting hair plugs.

ClivE

VIP Member
Well it is because the Turkish currency is Lira cos they ain't an EU member.
they like the euro and the pound in Turkey even though the currency is the lira(we go at least twice a year)everything for tourist is priced in euro or pound

Harrigan

VIP Member
Definately and I think its possible its just on paper like a contractual arrangement...shes rinsed the pregnancy story and now its back to cosmetic surgery and LIPO?

No celeb would be interested anymore as its likely to do PR damage to be associated with her.

What footballer?
What Sports Star would hook up with her tarnished rep?

Even the rich Towie boys or Strictly boys like AJ and Giovanni probably wouldnt date her.
I think she has long been considering a replacement.
She cant be alone.
Its a shame that with all of her kids she is not fuffilled by them and their love alone.

Its seems whats is real doesnt matter as oppose to what is fake which has value for her...
I think AJ is batting for the other side

Harrigan

VIP Member
I got Caneston mixed up with deep heat cream once...
Oh my fecking god🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 I swear it nearly caused a bush fire😳🤣
Lol, what are you like? Spontaneous combustion!
Don’t even ask about pessaries when I was in a long queue at Boots! No, I said!

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
Well what a load of bollocks frankenprice spills out her gob , 1st anniversary he’s the one yardy yardy ya same old shite regurgitated with every single one post Kieran and there’s been a few, and she’s cheated on each and everyone of them boris carwash best look out as soon as she can she will be off like an old Tom cat 🤣🤣🤣 . I said before I will be amazed if they last for much longer. She can celebrate when she’s been with the same partner for 50 years (as I have ) without cheating then she can gush about him being the one 🥰
I'm loving the Doris Karlot avas - well done!

• Haha

TheDog

Evening Krusties. Just in from work, catching up. Is it dead yet?? Anaesthetic went wrong maybe?? 🤞🏻

• Haha

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Well what a load of bollocks frankenprice spills out her gob , 1st anniversary he’s the one yardy yardy ya same old shite regurgitated with every single one post Kieran and there’s been a few, and she’s cheated on each and everyone of them boris carwash best look out as soon as she can she will be off like an old Tom cat 🤣🤣🤣 . I said before I will be amazed if they last for much longer. She can celebrate when she’s been with the same partner for 50 years (as I have ) without cheating then she can gush about him being the one 🥰
Aww, that's true love Hammy ❤

Squirrelina

VIP Member
I think you may mean 'give' not 'sell' - just in case anyone is thinking of suing ;). I wonder whether she has triple checked that there are no nuts in the product or other allergens. Silly me; of course she hasn't.
I
Meant ‘give’ bath bombs are not for me

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Bit rude Doris, fair enough, take the p out of your girlfriend, but a random stranger…did you ask permission if she wanted to be put on your insta?
WTF? Is the skanky cunt having highlights?on a fucking wig.what a fucking stupid cunt of the planet.🤣🤣Cant make it up can you..🤣What a Cunt.Dolls pisses in a bucket nearby..Couldnt make it to bog.🤣🤣

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
Wonder if this was what Ryan meant in that picture a while back when he said see you in a few weeks to skank
Is he flying over to see the smelly old tart in her sick bed and take over the pap shots?
He put on his stories the other day that he had a flight booked, but the travel time was 6hrs 45 which is Dubai to UK flight time (Turkey is only 4hrs something) so maybe he will be in the UK long enough to see her, IF she ever returns (oh of course after quarantining)