Katie Price #42 Gone to Istanbul to be sliced and diced, closer to becoming Frankenprice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THAT PICTURE IS FILTERED look at his arm ..hes so vain he has to filter every thing pathetic
Im surprised no ones pulled him up about using the same picture as the old one on the 4th November in the Maldives at the Radisson Blu on his 2nd last picture
Whats he hiding?🤔

Reactions: 10
She probably taught him all she knows about filtering pics!!!
So pathetic, you are who you are and no amount of filtering or plastic surgery will ever change the person on the inside!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nothing new from planet Skank, however she is plugging her latest work of fiction, that book.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Nothing new from planet Skank, however she is plugging her latest work of fiction, that book.
Desperate for takers, gather the pre orders not exactly hitting targets she expected....then again it's only the mirror who is going to print it, so be also filled out with old back catalogue of previous interviews..

Reactions: 12
I see Katona has purchased a Lamborghini maybe that's why skank was calling her out last night but then again last night YouTube was filmed quite a few weeks ago before the second trip to Portugal in may

Funny that skanky's cat Hagrid has been missing since December ever since she took over and crashed at Coles.. yet o one knows what happened to it .I asked Zoe but she had no idea what happened to him
[/]
Desperate for takers, gather the pre orders not exactly hitting targets she expected....then again it's only the mirror who is going to print it, so be also filled out with old back catalogue of previous interviews..
We could make a bliddy book from all the pics and info on here - especially @Pom Bear 's contributions!

• Haha
  • Heart
What has she put up on there
It’s just a ‘behind the scenes’ of her bath bomb / clothing stuff with JYY or whatever she’s called. Basically some people commented on the plastic waste and that Primark is better 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s just a ‘behind the scenes’ of her bath bomb / clothing stuff with JYY or whatever she’s called. Basically some people commented on the plastic waste and that Primark is better 😂😂
It’s a big sales pitch for her stuff, so I’m assuming things are not selling or hitting targets and it’s interesting that she introduces Jada as her business partner…..last thing I knew Frankenprice, u were bankrupt!!
So much deflection at the minute

Looks like the paps are in the courtyard of mucky mansion today....tuesday must be bin day:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
She could have made a dress out of that same style as the bin liner she wore in Portugal

View attachment 627335
He actually looks dead in the eyes ..either he's had enough of skanky's latest nip and tuck and planning his escape or she's nagged him to get a non evasive nose job that the clinic offers hence the dark bruising by the eyes
Where is Sweeney Todd when you need him

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Okay people, it's early but I think it's time to kick start suggestions for the next thread.

Game on

I am back to work Tuesday probably so I will probably require one of my crew to start the thread
for me.

Reactions: 9
Anyone else think this relationship with Cruel will last? I do because
1. She’s not got any money
2. She is ugly now and knows it, so won’t go out on the shag
3. He is vile and aggressive
She seems to have escaped having a truly awful boyfriend til now, the others were all softies that actually seemed reasonably human.so she could manipulate them.
I think Cruel is different, she’s met her match

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.