Katie Price #42 Gone to Istanbul to be sliced and diced, closer to becoming Frankenprice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think anyone did. It gets mentioned every so often but that’s about it.
Whoever posts this needs to put up or shut up really, not leave massive hints and then vanish.
Perhaps this "Amazing" geezer Cole has threatened this potential child's mother too - he gets off on threatening women of course

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I think she still believes in that old thinking 'big noses=big πŸ†. Then she realizes it's not true and decides the nose must go πŸ˜‚

Poor blokes, having to wear a minge snorkel and a plank across their arse😳🀣
Morning MrsEms, ah, you’re making Ratatouilles today? More sauce!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

This is the post the Wanker who wears his initials on his trackies put out to Eden
Who gives a frig about the pathetic replies - I was mesmerised by those teef!!

I'd never heard it speak before and now I know it sounds like Del-boy, minus the charm. What a ghastly little creep but oh-so perfect for Frankenprice

Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20210621-115415~2.png

He actually looks dead in the eyes ..either he's had enough of skanky's latest nip and tuck and planning his escape or she's nagged him to get a non evasive nose job that the clinic offers hence the dark bruising by the eyes

• Wow
Reactions: 11
View attachment 627335
He actually looks dead in the eyes ..either he's had enough of skanky's latest nip and tuck and planning his escape or she's nagged him to get a non evasive nose job that the clinic offers hence the dark bruising by the eyes
Damn! I'd harboured a hope that someone might have biffed the asshat one right on the beak! :)

• Haha
I see Katona has purchased a Lamborghini maybe that's why skank was calling her out last night but then again last night YouTube was filmed quite a few weeks ago before the second trip to Portugal in may

I had a beautiful cat called Twiglet - if this thug had had a go at her I'd have killed him. 😸
Funny that skanky's cat Hagrid has been missing since December ever since she took over and crashed at Coles.. yet o one knows what happened to it .I asked Zoe but she had no idea what happened to him

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Morning all😊

I've just been looking closely at this picture and obviously he looks the same horrible bastard but I'm thinking his nose looks smaller. It could just be the angle of the camera but is there slight bruising under the eye too which you get with a nose job?
Well his nose usually resembles a buzzards beak πŸ˜‰

• Haha
So Chris the camera guy has uploaded old throwback footage of them getting the new teeth last August, laughing as her crazie ron think it is happening now..just more deflection press attention seeking needs to get in the redtops today I reckon

Reactions: 12
I see Katona has purchased a Lamborghini maybe that's why skank was calling her out last night but then again last night YouTube was filmed quite a few weeks ago before the second trip to Portugal in may

Funny that skanky's cat Hagrid has been missing since December ever since she took over and crashed at Coles.. yet o one knows what happened to it .I asked Zoe but she had no idea what happened to him
Probably suffered the same fate as most of the other animals unfortunate enough to go to live with Frankenprice. Has she disposed of Sid & Precious too I wonder?

• Sad
Probably suffered the same fate as most of the other animals unfortunate enough to go to live with Frankenprice. Has she disposed of Sid & Precious too I wonder?
Well precious has rarely been seen lately only blade has been by her side..Sid gets looked after by Coles sis whenever he's away so blade probably dumped at superfan Paige once again.
Last time Hagrid was seen when that old nanny Lauryn was house-sitting in the rental just after Xmas that was it

• Angry
  • Sad
His sisters probably got Precious,Perie will probably have Sid (god knows why, some weird set up that) Paige will have Blade and i heard Anna that took Dobby took Hagrid too (i do hope so)
I don't understand why they have dogs, they are never there for them 😑

• Angry
His sisters probably got Precious,Perie will probably have Sid (god knows why, some weird set up that) Paige will have Blade and i heard Anna that took Dobby took Hagrid too (i do hope so)
Just an accessory to them

• Angry
  • Sad
I'm surprised that skanky's not put a stop to the knobjockeys ex having Sidbut then again skanky doesn't give a fig about the dogs or any animals, they are just accessories to suit her needs, hence why so many have died in her care

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Have to say, some of the comments on her YouTube video are hilarious. Worth looking just for them πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Cunts not strong enough name for the two cunts.πŸ™

I am πŸ™for any of her plastic duck goes really wrong.🀞🀞🀞

• Heart
View attachment 627335
THAT PICTURE IS FILTERED look at his arm ..hes so vain he has to filter every thing pathetic

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.