Katie Price #42 Gone to Istanbul to be sliced and diced, closer to becoming Frankenprice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doris getting a quick trim at Seref Duran in Gokturk Merkez, getting as bad as her 🙄
Morning all😊

I've just been looking closely at this picture and obviously he looks the same horrible bastard but I'm thinking his nose looks smaller. It could just be the angle of the camera but is there slight bruising under the eye too which you get with a nose job?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Morning all😊

I've just been looking closely at this picture and obviously he looks the same horrible bastard but I'm thinking his nose looks smaller. It could just be the angle of the camera but is there slight bruising under the eye too which you get with a nose job?
Looks abit pinkish..🤔Still bleeping nasty cuntallmighty.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Morning Krusties so glad to hear from peeko 😘 strange how she changes the looks of her last couple of boys /men obviously not happy with the way they look. Why in gods name would you have surgery if you don’t need it he will be kicked into touch soon then the abuse from her will start,if he thought Eden was a troll wait til she starts I will pull my chair up with a large glass of white wine 🥂

Reactions: 13
Morning all😊

I thought that as soon as I saw the bruise. Why she always gets her men to change their noses is beyond me.

love, love, love the Monster Mash♥

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought that as soon as I saw the bruise. Why she always gets her men to change their noses is beyond me.

love, love, love the Monster Mash♥
I think she still believes in that old thinking 'big noses=big 🍆. Then she realizes it's not true and decides the nose must go 😂

She has a particular minge snorkel they have to wear...
Poor blokes, having to wear a minge snorkel and a plank across their arse😳🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

This is the post the Wanker who wears his initials on his trackies put out to Eden

This is the post the Wanker who wears his initials on his trackies put out to Eden
What a pathetic embarrassing excuse for a grown man. Eden did not 'troll' Harvey. Skanky & Crawl do far, far worse.

What's your thoughts Krustie's.....a poster seems keen to let everyone know Crawl has a daughter. Yet another poster claims he's a jaffa as they'd tried for 4 years to have a baby. I wonder if anyone who ACTUALLY knows the pillock is actually trying to sell a story but the media are refusing to print anything? Makes you wonder what lengths Skanky will go to keep people quiet 🤔

Did anyone watch the new YouTube snoozefest last night? I didn't & won't as her screeching makes me want to gouge my eardrums with a rusty nail.

My wonderful Krusties, especially Harry, as you have guessed I have ran away with Helga , I was her patient then we found we had a common interest, BDSM, love it when she disciplines me ,
Not as bad as when you girls nag me , but it’s nice ,
I don’t let skanky mindfuck me , she’s having a break so am I , Royal ascot , derby Peak District,
and you can see where I am now by the pic , one of my fav places in the world , would say more but I am a bit tied up at the moment lol 😂 😂😂
Skanky is the last thought on my mind, all I care about is when the next 🍺 turns up x peeko

Oh I bet The captain missed me and my waffle,
So it’s Father’s Day, and this is the song all kids should sing to their dad
Did you ever know you’re my hero
You’re everything I’d like to be
I could fly higher than an eagle
Because you’re the wind beneath my wings
Glad you are okay Peeko and haven't ran off with Nurse Helga - we don't want you leaving us ❤

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
What a pathetic embarrassing excuse for a grown man. Eden did not 'troll' Harvey. Skanky & Crawl do far, far worse.

What's your thoughts Krustie's.....a poster seems keen to let everyone know Crawl has a daughter. Yet another poster claims he's a jaffa as they'd tried for 4 years to have a baby. I wonder if anyone who ACTUALLY knows the pillock is actually trying to sell a story but the media are refusing to print anything? Makes you wonder what lengths Skanky will go to keep people quiet 🤔

Did anyone watch the new YouTube snoozefest last night? I didn't & won't as her screeching makes me want to gouge my eardrums with a rusty nail.
Why does she shout all the time? I wonder is she’s deaf? It’s an unbearable racket.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.