Katie Price #41 "can anyone local do me a weave"? Skanky's begging makes us heave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello friends I really need to come back here been gone a while just need to get off instashit boiling piss dolly I’ll give you some all I can say is CUNTY McCUNTFACE really makes me seed

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Hello friends I really need to come back here been gone a while just need to get off instashit boiling piss dolly I’ll give you some all I can say is CUNTY McCUNTFACE really makes me seed
Don’t worry gash,the bleeping huge vat is here ready for the boiling piss…I’ve had a few..👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Right, get out and stop out now, it's no good for you, sit down & have a triple brandy & it'll all be ok in a bit 🥃🥃🥃 quite why some idiots can't see through the bleep I have no idea & there's never any point trying to win an argument with an idiot lovely 🤣❤

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think we all want a bleeping drinkypoo! I have had some wine,my gorgeous lovely neighbour bought me a bottle of wine ..😋😋😋Such a lovely touch when you get on with your neighbour..❤ It don’t happen often..she loves my cat as well. She adores cat so…🥂🥂🥂🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s just called these wind chimes! Turbines you twunt!
Is she really that thick ??? She really is beyond stupid . Beggars belief she actually went to school at all . She can’t spell , can’t pronounce her words and has no idea what things are . She really is thick !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is she really that thick ??? She really is beyond stupid . Beggars belief she actually went to school at all . She can’t spell , can’t pronounce her words and has no idea what things are . She really is thick !!!!
And we're supposed to believe shes writing a book

• Haha
Bet she hardly turned up at school,she ain’t the type bleeping pikeycuntface.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Enjoy that, I haven't had crab in donkeys years, wonder what Skanky has planned for her meal tonight? probably doesn't involve a plate.
Whatever she can nick out of H's freezer I expect, that is unless she can scrounge a freebie off some idiot

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Bet she hardly turned up at school,she ain’t the type bleeping pikeycuntface.
I bet if she did, her attendance was appalling, with her mother merching her out as a 'child model' and all that. I bet she was always off here, there & everywhere 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I bet if she did, her attendance was appalling, with her mother merching her out as a 'child model' and all that. I bet she was always off here, there & everywhere 🤢
You don't need to be literate to get yer cacks off - case proven mi'lud :)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And we're supposed to believe shes writing a book
Heaven help us all . She can’t even spell the basics let alone a book ( don’t believe for one minute she is , but then let’s hope she does because then she can pay her debts 👍)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You lot do make me laugh. I love this thread and the Lozza one xxx

• Heart
Its a bit quiet tonight
It is but it’s fatal to use the Q word , I thought I had read somewhere that skanky said she did have Romany gypsy in her ancestry I think someone called her out on something and she responded that she has gypsy in her blood🤣that sure does explain a lot

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Oh I meant the thread is quiet lol
If skanky isn't doing much then there isn't much to post; I believe the threads have gone wildly off topic recently which is against the rules and posters reminded to not derail.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Oh I meant the thread is quiet lol
That's good thing, we all need a break from her utter complete bollocks.

I've just had a nice cappuccino to help me relax, made one for Mother as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.