Katie Price #41 "can anyone local do me a weave"? Skanky's begging makes us heave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just called these wind chimes! Turbines you twunt!
She's so stupid and illiterate. Btw Crawl - nothing should be on your dashboard and what need do you have for your man bag/washbag? I reckon they are going dogging.

She's so stupid and illiterate. Btw Crawl - nothing should be on your dashboard and what need do you have for your man bag/washbag? I reckon they are going dogging.
Ha - just reminded me of that song 'Man bag, washbag, Holiday Inn say what' Rapper's Delight?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes, well I heard they were more like lobsters...🤭

Hi all😊
duck!ive got crab salad for me dinner later.😋Love it,gorgeous white crab meat.Not the actually 🦀though two pots of fresh white crabmeat,fuckinh expensive but I thought duck it.A treaty for me.☺

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
duck!ive got crab salad for me dinner later.😋Love it,gorgeous white crab meat.Not the actually 🦀though two pots of fresh white crabmeat,fuckinh expensive but I thought duck it.A treaty for me.☺
Enjoy that, I haven't had crab in donkeys years, wonder what Skanky has planned for her meal tonight? probably doesn't involve a plate.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well enjoy my lovely!

You deserve it...being chief piss pot holder🤣

Enjoy that, I haven't had crab in donkeys years, wonder what Skanky has planned for her meal tonight? probably doesn't involve a plate.
Probably involves a trough😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Afternoon lovelies ❤ I know pinky, it's because of the 10 week roadworks on that main road through the middle, it's causing carnage everywhere 😔

I'm still catching up so looking forward to seeing what skanky has been up to, I'm also trying to keep on topic a bit more as obviously our chatter has upset somebody somewhere and I don't want to get into trouble again.

Thanks for all my birthday greetings ❤👽🤗❤😘 I owe you all a drink though because it's not my real birthday, it is my Tattle birthday today 🤭🤭🥃🥂🥃🎈
Sorry to hear someone has got you in trouble, 😮❤🥰😘🥃🐾 ,🤗💕😘xx.

I was going to go off topic but I'm not going to as I going to include Cole.

My hair mask arrived ,🥰COLE.
It's lovely smells nice and a lovely feel on wet hair COLE.
Thanks for the recommendation a thread or so back, it's working well and keeping the colour COLE.

Pic involves Coles head in my pop so I won't get in trouble COLE

LOL COLE

🥰🤗😘 XX.

Resizer_16235176324360.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Probably involves a trough😉
Nah, you are thinking of that Lauren whatsherface! :ROFLMAO:.

Katie will be eating out of a foil tray again, I wonder how her flatulence is these days?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry to hear someone has got you in trouble, 😮❤🥰😘🥃🐾 ,🤗💕😘xx.

I was going to go off topic but I'm not going to as I going to include Cole.

My hair mask arrived ,🥰COLE.
It's lovely smells nice and a lovely feel on wet hair COLE.
Thanks for the recommendation a thread or so back, it's working well and keeping the colour COLE.

Pic involves Coles head in my pop so I won't get in trouble COLE

LOL COLE

🥰🤗😘 XX.

View attachment 614508
Awww, bless you Pom ❤😘 don't you be saying sorry, not your fault. Glad you like it, hope it makes your colour last, see how you get on sweetie 👽🤗❤😘

Love your Cole pop by the way, it's about as orange as he is 🤣 I shall be sticking to the rules and shan't be talking about ⚽ any more, even though Katie Price (on topic) has shagged more than one of them and that Joe bloke was in the frame at one time for being Jett's father and Dwight is H's dad. 😘😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm having crab linguine- not sure I want it now!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:🦀 . Jersey crab of course 🇯🇪🇯🇪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Awww, bless you Pom ❤😘 don't you be saying sorry, not your fault. Glad you like it, hope it makes your colour last, see how you get on sweetie 👽🤗❤😘

Love your Cole pop by the way, it's about as orange as he is 🤣 I shall be sticking to the rules and shan't be talking about ⚽ any more, even though Katie Price (on topic) has shagged more than one of them and that Joe bloke was in the frame at one time for being Jett's father and Dwight is H's dad. 😘😘
Yep didn't lose the colour as before..hair feels healthier too 🥰❤🤗😘🐾 xx.

Loooool yes the orange pop matches his colour 😄😄😄 xx.
I'm happy your still on here even if it means been on topic ..I'd miss you if you weren't on 🥰❤🤗😘 xx.

Looool very true on Katie 😄😄..that's interesting on Jett.
Pom hugs to you ,🥰🤗❤😘🐾🥃 xx

Brilliant, our Carwash now works for TIT's 🤣🤣🎈🎈🎈
Thank you ,🥰🤗💖😄😘 xx.
Sounds about right lol 😅😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.