Katie Price #41 "can anyone local do me a weave"? Skanky's begging makes us heave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know Katie’s ancestry? I’m watching Wales v Switzerland but always got the impression she was Welsh?

I’ve never watched but the celeb programme is very popular where they find out about their long lost relations. Obviously has to make good tele so those with no skeletons in their closet probably don’t make the cut.

Bore da!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Cheers, so far I’ve had 2 white port and tonics and now having a glass of rosé with a cider chaser, or is it a cider with a rosé chaser…🤷🏻‍♀️🤪🤣

Anyway I’m sure Miss Price will enlighten us with what she has been up to besides trying to sing in a car wash.
Haha, enjoy, fill your boots 🤣🤣 I might as well have a party today now I think, I didn't even think about it when it was my real birthday in December so I'll get my brandy out right now 🥂🥃🤭👍 🤣

I'm actually finding it funny now that someone's actually said watch for the deflection stories coming out, that she's not actually got much to use apart from the same old regurgitated bullcrap as always 🤣 she can't even think up anything new and interesting & no-one cares anyhow 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does anyone know Katie’s ancestry? I’m watching Wales v Switzerland but always got the impression she was Welsh?

I’ve never watched but the celeb programme is very popular where they find out about their long lost relations. Obviously has to make good tele so those with no skeletons in their closet probably don’t make the cut.

Bore da!
It's on her wiki - a right mix of rubbish. No Welsh that I recall...

Haha, enjoy, fill your boots 🤣🤣 I might as well have a party today now I think, I didn't even think about it when it was my real birthday in December so I'll get my brandy out right now 🥂🥃🤭👍 🤣

I'm actually finding it funny now that someone's actually said watch for the deflection stories coming out, that she's not actually got much to use apart from the same old regurgitated bullcrap as always 🤣 she can't even think up anything new and interesting & no-one cares anyhow 🤣
Well the Sun had some picture of her new hairstyle which was an old pic from months ago so that was regurgitated crap. Also, the Harvey stories are ancient.

I have a feeling she may not actually be intending to go to Turkey for some more plasticisation. I think she’s trying to highlight her ‘body dysmorphia’ as a condition, so as to play the MH card ahead of her next bankruptcy case.
Ah the old "You can't do anything to me because I'm an acknowledged loony" get-out-of-jail-free card. On top of the life-threateningly injured feet no court in the land would dare punish it :)

• Sad
  • Angry
Just been researching a bit, Dwight Yorke’s autobiography is entitled Born to Score. Pardon me for sniggering but I like my double entendres. He is of course the father of Harvey but has not taken any part in his upbringing.

Reactions: 10
Oh no in so much tit with her instagram pukingtons need to get the duck off and head back here I just can’t help myself point out the truth then a load of bleeping chavtastic wobble heads point out kp is a good mother Joan Crawford please step forward

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have a feeling she may not actually be intending to go to Turkey for some more plasticisation. I think she’s trying to highlight her ‘body dysmorphia’ as a condition, so as to play the MH card ahead of her next bankruptcy case.
Good theory, I personally think she is just screwing with us.

Reactions: 13
Yes, went quiet on the driving front didn’t she, she was the one in the wrong, not the journalists 😡 managed to cover that one up too, another driving ban.

On SPL that plastic surgeon said he wouldn’t do any further surgery and she was ‘shocked’ 🙄 Turkey doesn’t care, that dental clinic she went to clearly shows that, filing down your teeth like that 🤢 she will be back to Brussels in no time, begging the be clinic to put it all right 🙄
TBH there is no putting right that bloody state - skanky is stuck with it and she's got the face she deserves now :) HAHA!!
BTW, was cole washing cars in the car wash whilst it screeched?

Bore da!
I know my far-distant ancestry and as such I would like to guillotine skanky & wanky for simply existing :)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is all @pinksquirrels fault
I really hated Skanky , stumbled on this thread ,
cant think anymore
somethings gone to my head
I love it on here ,made many Friends,
We always have a good Natter,
But lately I've lost interest in all the things that matter.
See, Someone introduced me to something that is fantastic
The seventh wonder of the world you see
it is all I can think about
and its the size of a small country
Oh , I love football,
and the sight of a Pretty Lass
But nothing excites me more
than seeing Lozzas arse
I have been to many places
been to many lands
But I have never seen anywhere
Id rather put my hands
its incredible fantastic
gives me great pleasure
we should get up a petition
make it a national treasure
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WONDERFUL WONDERFUL FACEHUGGER , Why are you still sober?
Saturday is racing day, get back to my Krusties later xxxxx

• Haha
This is all @pinksquirrels fault
I really hated Skanky , stumbled on this thread ,
cant think anymore
somethings gone to my head
I love it on here ,made many Friends,
We always have a good Natter,
But lately I've lost interest in all the things that matter.
See, Someone introduced me to something that is fantastic
The seventh wonder of the world you see
it is all I can think about
and its the size of a small country
Oh , I love football,
and the sight of a Pretty Lass
But nothing excites me more
than seeing Lozzas arse
I have been to many places
been to many lands
But I have never seen anywhere
Id rather put my hands
its incredible fantastic
gives me great pleasure
we should get up a petition
make it a national treasure
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WONDERFUL WONDERFUL FACEHUGGER , Why are you still sober?
Saturday is racing day, get back to my Krusties later xxxxx
You won’t believe it I was just thinking today Peekos gone all posh he doesn’t do his funny poems anymore and here you are?

Enjoy your racing, no doubt with flat cap and pipe? Aye lad, ‘ave a good ‘un.

Reactions: 9
Good theory, I personally think she is just screwing with us.
Hasn’t she commented recently that no one comment that she has a surgery addiction bec she hasn’t, what’s the first thing that gets people talking, surgery addiction. I think it will be part of her MH arsenal unfortunately.

• Angry
Just been researching a bit, Dwight Yorke’s autobiography is entitled Born to Score. Pardon me for sniggering but I like my double entendres. He is of course the father of Harvey but has not taken any part in his upbringing.
Yes, I realised I was supposed to put 'She's got no Welsh in her'... for you to type a pithy reply 😄

A do-as-yer-likey or a hedgebumper :)
That chav definition fitted it to a tee though apart from the word "youth"
When you see the state of her biological father in that wedding clip with Keiran. Rough, rougher and roughest and that was just the bridesmaids.

• Haha
Well,Skanky is defo bikey that’s for sure.😄
I think you're right Dolly. Always got to have stuff blinged up with crystals, the nails, the hair, the clothes, the tan, always going on about how good looking the bloke she's with is, never pays her tax but always got horses, used to send her kids outside in all weathers not properly dressed, and toileting outside, leaves bags of rubbish and piles of crap everywhere she's been...............the signs are all there 🤣

• Haha
Hasn’t she commented recently that no one comment that she has a surgery addiction bec she hasn’t, what’s the first thing that gets people talking, surgery addiction. I think it will be part of her MH arsenal unfortunately.
Yes, the judge at the Court of Rolls is obviously gonna just agree with her and say 'You are now a discharged bankrupt. Go forth and obtain mortgages and credit that you never intend to repay. May your God go with you. Sorry we misunderstood your plight.' I think not because all of the shennanigans are too late and the debts were accrued and continue to be so years ago.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Sod it Missus had the winner in that one , Forgot to say, My Harry , don't you go and start behaving yourself ? Looking forward to coming on here tonight and waffling like nobody's Business, Now i'm going back to losing money ,
I've changed my system , Backing horses if they've got Blue, Bear ,pink. Harry, etc in their names, love to see a cake and custard horse put a lot on that one, even a dolly or gnashers , Best one I back horses now connected to skanky . 7 o'clock worcester Lies about Milan , see got the words lies in it . see with my system this time next year we'll be millionaires

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sod it Missus had the winner in that one , Forgot to say, My Harry , don't you go and start behaving yourself ? Looking forward to coming on here tonight and waffling like nobody's Business, Now i'm going back to losing money ,
I've changed my system , Backing horses if they've got Blue, Bear ,pink. Harry, etc in their names, love to see a cake and custard horse put a lot on that one, even a dolly or gnashers , Best one I back horses now connected to skanky . 7 o'clock worcester Lies about Milan , see got the words lies in it . see with my system this time next year we'll be millionaires
Perhaps Crawl can sell ya a nifty Reliant Robin :D

• Haha
As Mae West once said, “when I’m good, I’m very very good, but when I’m bad, I’m better”.

Oh dear, I think we’ve got as much chance becoming millionaires of me becoming Pope. Oh well, good luck with that one! Do you bet on the Chumps Elysees?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.