Katie Price #41 "can anyone local do me a weave"? Skanky's begging makes us heave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plus that meme, she will not let that go either, quite a coincidence, I'm a little suspicious.
She lives such a miserable life, All she seems to do is moan. It’s Harvey that I feel sorry for. That meme wouldn’t exist in the first place if she didn’t expose him to the media. She loves to go on about protecting Harvey but if she truly wanted to she would give him the privacy that he deserves.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She’ll just keep droning on about it, like she always does. She can never seem to accept when things don’t go her way.
Typical narc behaviour that, they're either playing the victim card or issuing their wants & needs which must be satisfied immediately. What they say is law as soon as it comes out of their mouth & they never own any mistakes, always somebody else's fault. 👍

Reactions: 16
Typical narc behaviour that, they're either playing the victim card or issuing their wants & needs which must be satisfied immediately. What they say is law as soon as it comes out of their mouth & they never own any mistakes, always somebody else's fault. 👍
Couldn’t have put it better myself. Just a few of her narcissistic traits:

Selfish
Manipulate
Bully
Hypocritical
Self absorbed
Never wrong
Attention seeking
Lacking empathy
Cannot see anything wrong with her behaviour

Reactions: 17
Couldn’t have put it better myself. Just a few of her narcissistic traits:

Selfish
Manipulate
Bully
Hypocritical
Self absorbed
Never wrong
Attention seeking
Lacking empathy
Cannot see anything wrong with her behaviour
Spot on. I've got one amongst my lot and I'm afraid it was ghosted 3 years ago because the behaviour just became intolerable, to the point it was affecting everyone else's family life. Sometimes you even stop doing normal stuff for fear of the backlash if they're left out/not happy etc. Much more peaceful when you don't have to constantly worry about pleasing them so as not to cause a row 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just reading up on her surgery plans. New teeth AGAIN?
And a brow lift? They will end up in her hairlline soon. Full body lipo is no joke. Thats going to hurt for a long time.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Morning all

Yes I read that story too about Katie having everything lifted, body lipo, new teeth and new hair. You couldn’t make it up. It said she couldn’t lose weight she’d put on after her life changing accident as she couldn’t walk or run anymore. How about cutting down on calories, stop drinking, avoiding ready prepared meals?

I’ve noticed a common thread in journalism when it comes to celebs. They don’t fly, they ‘jet off’, they don’t lose weight, they ‘showcase their weight loss’. Do all said showbiz journalists go to the same school of creative writing or is there a book they follow bit like a Thesaurus for idiots?

Anyway I’m off for my 2nd jab today, I was ill after my first so I shall be taking it easy,

Take care and have a good day
Peeko we missed you last night hope you’re ok

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Morning all

Yes I read that story too about Katie having everything lifted, body lipo, new teeth and new hair. You couldn’t make it up. It said she couldn’t lose weight she’d put on after her life changing accident as she couldn’t walk or run anymore. How about cutting down on calories, stop drinking, avoiding ready prepared meals?

I’ve noticed a common thread in journalism when it comes to celebs. They don’t fly, they ‘jet off’, they don’t lose weight, they ‘showcase their weight loss’. Do all said showbiz journalists go to the same school of creative writing or is there a book they follow bit like a Thesaurus for idiots?

Anyway I’m off for my 2nd jab today, I was ill after my first so I shall be taking it easy,

Take care and have a good day
Peeko we missed you last night hope you’re ok
I am convinced you are being 'whisked off in your chauffeur-driven limousine'! Seriously, good luck with the jab - my 1st I felt a bit off for a few days but 2nd nothing.

Come back and tell us how you go. 🤗

• Heart
I am convinced you are being 'whisked off in your chauffeur-driven limousine'! Seriously, good luck with the jab - my 1st I felt a bit off for a few days but 2nd nothing.

Come back and tell us how you go. 🤗
Hi, I forgot that one I will have to do bit more research re this creative writing lark,

thank you so much will do x

Reactions: 11
Morning all

She was recently doing that promo with Harvey with the bikes, it just makes u wonder what was the actual point and more to the point what on earth was the bike company thinking of?. U can see why Harvey has been allowed to get to that size. When he has been with her I have never seen him with healthy food only photographed with a biscuit or a cake. Her easy option is just to bugger off and have liposuction. What about poor Harvey?
I can’t walk at all but I still exercise, I’ve never known anyone so lazy and dirty as KP.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
She was recently doing that promo with Harvey with the bikes, it just makes u wonder what was the actual point and more to the point what on earth was the bike company thinking of?. U can see why Harvey has been allowed to get to that size. When he has been with her I have never seen him with healthy food only photographed with a biscuit or a cake. Her easy option is just to bugger off and have liposuction. What about poor Harvey?
I can’t walk at all but I still exercise, I’ve never known anyone so lazy and dirty as KP.
Yes, the bikes that were never plugged in so actually didn't work.

• Haha
Just reading up on her surgery plans. New teeth AGAIN?
And a brow lift? They will end up in her hairlline soon. Full body lipo is no joke. Thats going to hurt for a long time.
i suppose she will be bringing out the reason why she is not pregnant this year is because she as had to delay becoming pregnant until she heals from the botched surgery she is going to have(real reason she is past it and no decent clinic will give her IVF (unless she goes abroad where a lot do not care as long as you pay and they cannot afford that)

She lives such a miserable life, All she seems to do is moan. It’s Harvey that I feel sorry for. That meme wouldn’t exist in the first place if she didn’t expose him to the media. She loves to go on about protecting Harvey but if she truly wanted to she would give him the privacy that he deserves.
i am sure i have seem that meme a while ago she is just reposting it(after calling people who post it)because they lost the court case

Reactions: 12
@Harrigan hope you're going to feel okay after your 2nd jab. I was tired after both.

Of course Skanky had her 2nd jab.... surely she's missed a story opportunity about a never seen before near fatal reaction. The likes of which left 724 Dr's working to save her life 🥱😴

She was begging a weave before Monday. So what's she up to now? 🤔

• Angry
@Harrigan hope you're going to feel okay after your 2nd jab. I was tired after both.

Of course Skanky had her 2nd jab.... surely she's missed a story opportunity about a never seen before near fatal reaction. The likes of which left 724 Dr's working to save her life 🥱😴

I wonder if she is trying to get all this surgery in before the next court case, hopefully they will finally stop her spending money like water and actually start paying her debts. Flights out again Monday? Last time they went to Portugal, saw Harvey on the Saturday, then they were off again. Trip to Daddy Woods yesterday…dropping the dogs off? 🤷🏻‍♀️ How many times did she say to Harvey, look over there, what’s that? When telling him she was scared on the wind ‘chimes’, I mean turbines, poor H has limited sight.

How many hairdressers does she get through, quite unbelievable, surely they are embarrassed at how she can’t look after the hairstyles they do for her? You would of thought after all the years in the industry, should could manage to brush her own hair by now, 🤣 probably just too lazy.

• Angry
Just reading about Pete's surprise for Princess whilst they were in Portugal. Anyhooooooo, it goes on to say that Skanky wanted to see the kids. So because Pete's a nice guy, he agreed to meet up & they all sat & had coffee together. Skanky didn't even have them alone for lunch. So in the space of probably no more than 2hrs she still couldn't respect Junior's wishes to be kept out of her circus & posted a pic of him 😡. And what a pic. Him looking down at his phone. I bet the poor lad didn't even want to be there. He clearly couldn't even be bothered to interact for a short time. She's pure scum. Trying to give the impression that they were with her & Crawl on holiday.
I wonder 🤔🤔....do you think after the last 'family' holiday involving 'the accident' that Pete actually won't let the Skanky woman take them abroad unsupervised? 🤔 Maybe he knows the truth about 'the accident' 🕵️‍♀️.
I'm so sad & worried for all her kids. She is seriously damaging their mental health in a million ways. And in Harvey's case, his physical health. How the hell anyone can say she's a good mum is beyond me 🤷

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Doesn’t she have those two poor excuse of a hairdressers/wig fitters? Maybe theyve got sick of not being paid; actually haven’t seen Fern Pointy Chin with her in a while…

Reactions: 12
You mean you didn't get the job as a mean writer of comedy??? 😲
Applied Liar but I wanted paying in cash not caustic bath bombs and crappy fake lashes!

Also I was over qualified having more than 1 braincell and more articulate than a cauliflower.

Shame, I was on standby, now that would have been a book and a half!

I even started the intro to the love story at Sheesh when Skanky and Wanky met, him caring for her after breaking her 'hairlines' and Clearblue Coles first failed modelling job for sunscreen he uses on his scrounged holidays.

Nevermind.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just reading about Pete's surprise for Princess whilst they were in Portugal. Anyhooooooo, it goes on to say that Skanky wanted to see the kids. So because Pete's a nice guy, he agreed to meet up & they all sat & had coffee together. Skanky didn't even have them alone for lunch. So in the space of probably no more than 2hrs she still couldn't respect Junior's wishes to be kept out of her circus & posted a pic of him 😡. And what a pic. Him looking down at his phone. I bet the poor lad didn't even want to be there. He clearly couldn't even be bothered to interact for a short time. She's pure scum. Trying to give the impression that they were with her & Crawl on holiday.
I wonder 🤔🤔....do you think after the last 'family' holiday involving 'the accident' that Pete actually won't let the Skanky woman take them abroad unsupervised? 🤔 Maybe he knows the truth about 'the accident' 🕵️‍♀️.
I'm so sad & worried for all her kids. She is seriously damaging their mental health in a million ways. And in Harvey's case, his physical health. How the hell anyone can say she's a good mum is beyond me 🤷
I know COVID hit, but even so, she has been abroad and not taken any of the kids (only Henllehall) so I can quite believe they don’t want the kids to go away with her, especially how she ‘extends’ her holidays too. You’re quite right, just one big media circus to her 😡

Wonder if that’s why she flew straight back, as found out PA was going to the Algarve.

Reactions: 11
I wonder if she is trying to get all this surgery in before the next court case, hopefully they will finally stop her spending money like water and actually start paying her debts. Flights out again Monday? Last time they went to Portugal, saw Harvey on the Saturday, then they were off again. Trip to Daddy Woods yesterday…dropping the dogs off? 🤷🏻‍♀️ How many times did she say to Harvey, look over there, what’s that? When telling him she was scared on the wind ‘chimes’, I mean turbines, poor H has limited sight.

How many hairdressers does she get through, quite unbelievable, surely they are embarrassed at how she can’t look after the hairstyles they do for her? You would of thought after all the years in the industry, should could manage to brush her own hair by now, 🤣 probably just too lazy.
Was all this on her Itsasham stories yesterday? I don't get to see any of that because I'm still resisting joining 'the gram' 🤣

I still can't believe anyone would do all that surgery on her. It can't be good for business if you kill the clients 🤷.
Nobody with any business sense would offer her anything for free. She's not a good advert for a single thing. Plop kitchen healthy meals....can't be that good coz she's gained 2 stone whilst eating them apparently 🙄. Stupidly expensive exercise bikes.... can't be that good coz she can't shift any weight through exercise apparently 🙄.
Different hair products, eyelashes & duck knows what else are the best & only ones she uses....but changes every couple of day's 🙄
And let's not even start on wigs, weaves, extensions 🙄.
It would certainly seem that she's burnt through a million hairdresser's 🤔
And fungi Fern doesn't seem to have been with her recently either 🤔. Disappeared like Zoe 🤷

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.