Katie Price #41 "can anyone local do me a weave"? Skanky's begging makes us heave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh I didn't realise people got told off.
I'll have to find more threads then 😐

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Bet she hardly turned up at school,she ain’t the type bleeping pikeycuntface.
I deleted my last post! I always call my brother a ginger bikey for a laugh! We have irish grandparents and he's a Robin git and ginger...
I take no offense, he doesn't either.
I'd be careful using the word ginger and bikey... because some people could take offense.
Just call some people cunts😉🤣xxx

Oh jeez I've done this post ten times over to be politically correct🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Evening

Any ideas what will be new about Katie and Carl’s wedding? I have a few suggestions

1. No pink colour scheme but purple, Deep Purple
2. Only a few guests allowed in a broom cupboard for the reception, a Tight Fit
3. The Vicar officiating will have had an accident beforehand and be covered in Mud

Oh dear a poor effort, I did try though

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If skanky isn't doing much then there isn't much to post; I believe the threads have gone wildly off topic recently which is against the rules and posters reminded to not derail.
Really? I think that's unfair to other people on here. Some of us have felt uneasy posting lately. If mrs price hasn't done anything then people can just gossip....surely that is not an issue.
When she starts her tit we're on here talking😉
My apologies for boring you.

I feel like a teenager now, not knowing which way to go...good or bad😜🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Really? I think that's unfair to other people on here. Some of us have felt uneasy posting lately. If mrs price hasn't done anything then people can just gossip....surely that is not an issue.
We all have a natter sometimes Mrs E ❤ and support each other, I guess we'll just have to make sure our posts are about skanky & wanky & not just chit chat, I don't think you've bored anybody lovely x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Not boring me at all! Just answering Penguin86 question why it's quiet on here. Some of the posts were nothing related to the thread subject and moderators stepped in- myself guilty for a couple of posts mentioning the tennis last night which were off topic and I acknowledged that- they were quite rightly removed as it's a KP thread .

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Well that’s stopped short any chance of a conversation. I shall drink my light tonic water and think of Katie.
I wouldn't say that, I think the rest of the Krusties are probably thinking of their beds right now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I wouldn't say that, I think the rest of the Krusties are probably thinking of their beds right now.
Definitely me, I need some rest in preparation for the bullshit KP will spout tomorrow.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Definitely me, I need some rest in preparation for the bullshit KP will spout tomorrow.
After that court case that didn't go her way I'm expecting more complete bollocks.

And just to make matters worse I'm no longer posting my Sunday Roasts, well not until I get a roast Beef dinner.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
After that court case that didn't go her way I'm expecting more complete bollocks.

And just to make matters worse I'm no longer posting my Sunday Roasts, well not until I get a roast Beef dinner.
Well, let's hope her next court case doesn't go in her favour too!! Pleeeaaase! Disappointed re dinners- looked forward to them!

Reactions: 8
Put a gin on it and have a waffle😉
I don’t drink only occasional port and lemon, I stick to tonic water. Don’t like waffles.

I feel like I’ve been invited to a party and there’s no food, no drink, no music and all the guests have gone home.

oh well
I shall put my thinking hat on to start some conversations about our Katie
Until then, Night all

• Heart
She’ll just keep droning on about it, like she always does. She can never seem to accept when things don’t go her way.

She’ll just keep droning on about it, like she always does. She can never seem to accept when things don’t go her way.
Plus that meme, she will not let that go either, quite a coincidence, I'm a little suspicious.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.