Katie Price #41 "can anyone local do me a weave"? Skanky's begging makes us heave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never heard of this in searching it’s :
“Boiler Room

Also called bucket shop, it is the name given to a brokerage that sells overpriced securities fraudulently, with little underlying value. A boiler room can also be a brokerage that accepts commissions to trade shares at a certain price, but executes the order at a higher price and keeps the profit.”

Morning hope everyone’s ok, hi especially to Blue and Peeko.
Hi Harry,
In sunny Hinckley, What with Royal Ascot and the Football not enough hours in the day at the mo, all the stories about this despicable pair I’ve had to catch up on ! Easy to sum them all up by shouting out four words to remind Everyone something
YOU CANT FIX STUPID

Reactions: 12
I see skanky and this one have started following each other (head nurse from comfort zone)
I reckon she's doing a ken doll and using different surgeons across Turkey for different procedures
Why the hell comfort zone have taken her back after she publicly shamed them for botching her boobs is very odd!
Well they f'd up its whangers so gawd knows what the face will look like afterawrds :p) LOL

• Haha
"I think she needs a trip to The Priory for surgical addiction".

Frankenprice is a regular at the Priory (allegedly) so presumably they are aware that she is utterly bonkers;

Her treatment sems to consist of turning up to be photographed beside their signboard by the front gates then it goes home to do this 'treatment' as a correspondence course. :unsure: They of course are bound by law to not divulge anything about it's "treatments" and seemingly they will not shoot it down in flames by saying "It's not one of ours mate!" either, so Frankenprice just carries on lying through it's Turkey Teef about how she's not a raving barmpot any more. (Actions speak louder than words though)

BTW both my parents died last year and I was unable to come over for either of their funerals, yet Frankenprice and Doris Carloff can flit off to Turkey so she can have her hideous visage reorganised again? How fair is that ? :(
So sorry for your loss Rita. Such a kick in the dick when this absolute rat gets away with tricks like this.

well fingers and toes crossed that someone official is rilled by this trip and actually has the balls to do something about her. 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 11
God forbid she returns and is unwell after a package of surgery.
I mean seriously how can she even get insured. 😡
She cant be liable for legal aid if something goes wrong as this is all elective and putely cosmetic right?😠

Flying post surgery is dangerous espacially this amount.

Im suprised anyone would operate on her as she has had so much cosmetic work and looks botched.

AND no dpubt she will be on a sunlounger too after surgery if her past is anything to go by... The skin and body need to heal.

She cant seriously think she will be without issues she clearly hasnt thought the travel thing through on her return.

She doesnt seem to think about DVT and how dangerous that is!!!
She will be a high risk flyer on her return.

I doubt she will succeed in flying back when she wants and will likely have to stay there.
Im suprised they let her in. What if she tests positive then theres no chance returning soon.

Her poor kids must feel her vanity project is a priority. What about their wellbeing?
As for Carl where is he in all this?
Going for surgery too?!🙄

Reactions: 15

Frankenprice is a regular at the Priory (allegedly) so presumably they are aware that she is utterly bonkers;

Her treatment sems to consist of turning up to be photographed beside their signboard by the front gates then it goes home to do this 'treatment' as a correspondence course. :unsure: They of course are bound by law to not divulge anything about it's "treatments" and seemingly they will not shoot it down in flames by saying "It's not one of ours mate!" either, so Frankenprice just carries on lying through it's Turkey Teef about how she's not a raving barmpot any more. (Actions speak louder than words though)

BTW both my parents died last year and I was unable to come over for either of their funerals, yet Frankenprice and Doris Carloff can flit off to Turkey so she can have her hideous visage reorganised again? How fair is that ? :(
I think if she wasn't at the Priory when she said she was then the Priory should be able to say she wasn't there and is lying.
duck patients confidentiality when they are lying!

The only reason she wasn't in the papers (at the alleged time) was because it was all about Caroline Flacks death

Reactions: 9
She cant be liable for legal aid if something goes wrong as this is all elective and putely cosmetic right?😠

Im suprised anyone would operate on her as she has had so much cosmetic work and looks botched.

AND no dpubt she will be on a sunlounger too after surgery if her past is anything to go by... The skin and body need to heal.

She cant seriously think she will be without issues she clearly hasnt thought the travel thing through on her return.

I doubt she will succeed in flying back when she wants and will likely have to stay there.
Im suprised they let her in. What if she tests positive then theres no chance returning soon.

Her poor kids must feel her vanity project is a priority. What about their wellbeing?
Going for surgery too?!🙄
Didnt binfest say something about a general health problem coming up?
Personally i hope her face gets gangrene and falls off

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Chris has put up a video of the view from where they are, it certainly looks like the streets and path around The Comfort Zone clinic. (The patterns are all the same)

Reactions: 9
Hi Harry,
In sunny Hinckley, What with Royal Ascot and the Football not enough hours in the day at the mo, all the stories about this despicable pair I’ve had to catch up on ! Easy to sum them all up by shouting out four words to remind Everyone something
YOU CANT FIX STUPID
Hi Peeks,
Ah, another Judge Rinder fan? Forgot about Royal Ascot I trust you had your best outfit and titfer on? We missed you yesterday!

I’m surprised more isn’t done about the adverts that are not shown as adverts especially those promoting dubious products, even if it has been deleted they have already been shown so message achieved.

I presume Katie has good legal advice?
Ta ra

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does bleep face have a reality show now? Ok magazine says she’s filming for it?
I thought it had been cancelled
There was mention of a C4 series currently being filmed on the restoration of the MM - don't know when it is due to be aired.

Omg - poor you. I can't imagine how awful that must have been :cry: 🤗 :love:

Hi Harry,
YOU CANT FIX STUPID
I was a stockbroker. I had a 'boiler room' operation closed down. They hire a research analyst - this one was called Sky. He was told which companies to write glowing incorrect reports about. BUY recommendation get mailed. Sales people get on phone and sell it to some very dumb people. Company has bought line of stock at 3p and sells it for 6p - double their money less cost of bums on seats - salesmen are commission based. My cousin worked for the Serious Fraud Office. I know all the rubbish out there believe me. If you are interested in investing check that any company you use IS regulated by the FCA but be aware you can lose everything so never invest more than you can afford to lose.

I think if she wasn't at the Priory when she said she was then the Priory should be able to say she wasn't there and is lying.
duck patients confidentiality when they are lying!

The only reason she wasn't in the papers (at the alleged time) was because it was all about Caroline Flacks death
They can't because I believe that she did attend for an assessment which makes her a bona fide patient as she will have signed papers.

Going for surgery too?!🙄
Turkey is not part of the EU with whom we still have medical agreements. It is at her cost and her risk.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Who can she be reported to about flying to a red zone?
Err - no-one. Other people were on the flight and it wasn't a private plane. No-one is going to put on their travel forms that they are off to Turkey to hopefully catch Covid. They will all have put business or family emergency.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.