Katie Price #41 "can anyone local do me a weave"? Skanky's begging makes us heave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening Krusties, just seen her denial on her IG of the sun's story from earlier today!

The Daily Mail say that Katie's trip to Turkey is for work which we all know is bollocks.

So nothing really happened much, only 6 pages to skim tonight and no waffle, my thanks.
The IG grabs of her saying it - twice - are on here lol!

Would she try to get it in Harvey’s name being Harvey’s legal rep?
As Harvey would have been able to read it or to understand the impact I think that wouldn't stick. Her 'faux' outrage is because she didn't do it first and be the one controlling the search for the 'perps', etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Her 'rep' and her seem to have had several contradicting accounts lately.... The driving ban, her 'rep' said there had been an admin error, but Katie insisted the ban was always until later in the year, yet she had attending a hearing and got it reduced to 18months, making it April time.

The cosmetic surgery yesterday, her 'rep' had ok'd the story saying her surgery was yesterday, (as they have to), yet Katie is suddenly denying that it not at the Monoclinic or indeed yesterday.

Looks like they are there.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
If she gets legal aid there is something seriously wrong with our judicial system. 😤🤬 Surely she won’t. But knowing the pair of rats that they are they would try.
They give terrorists Legal Aid so a scab like Frankenprice will have no trouble getting it :(

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Her 'rep' and her seem to have had several contradicting accounts lately.... The driving ban, her 'rep' said there had been an admin error, but Katie insisted the ban was always until later in the year, yet she had attending a hearing and got it reduced to 18months, making it April time.

The cosmetic surgery yesterday, her 'rep' had ok'd the story saying her surgery was yesterday, (as they have to), yet Katie is suddenly denying that it not at the Monoclinic or indeed yesterday.

I can't believe that Chris moron has agreed to go with them & film all their bollocks. Surely he can't make much financially from that pair of detestable cunts? And he'll have £1800 quarantine to pay for on return 🤔

Reactions: 14
I can't believe that Chris moron has agreed to go with them & film all their bollocks. Surely he can't make much financially from that pair of detestable cunts? And he'll have £1800 quarantine to pay for on return 🤔
It's not like she is a huge YouTube star is she!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There hasn’t been much promoting of plop kitchen of late. They either realised the error of their ways or Frankenprice forgot how to use the microwave.
God forbid that it now has to beg elsewhere or actually BUY food for itself? H's freezer must have run out of stuff to steal

She’s now promoting a forex boiler room scam on her IG. SO FX was subject to an FCA warning last year as unregulated. I had no idea she was qualified to offer investment advice, strange as I can’t find her on the FCA register. Disgraceful!
Now wouldn't you think that with her history of being CRAP with investments and money matters that nobody would even think to ask them to promote a forex? But here we are then! The fact this bunch of cowboys sought to get Frankenprice on board to promote them says everyhing one needs to know about the sort of outfit they are - Jesse James would be proud of them! They chose Frankenprice because they KNOW her fans and grubby little fwends are all fick as sh** and will hand over their dosh because she sez so making no bones about it. It was a shrewd move from them I suppose :(

another high calibre dick then :(

www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/15288847/kieran-hayler-swipe-katie-price-parenting-peter-andre/
Join the queue Kieran! The best thing you and Pete can do for those kids is put a stop to Frankenprice seeing any of them unless its in a Family Centre under the noses of a watchful social services team and not allow it to saunter off to use them for crappy photoshoots flogging garbge to her silly little followers. The pair of you have given it far too an easy a ride as regards access!!!

Last edited:
God forbid that it now has to beg elsewhere or actually BUY food for itself? H's freezer must have run out of stuff to steal

Now wouldn't you think that with her history of being CRAP with investments and money matters that nobody would even think to ask them to promote a forex? But here we are then! The fact this bunch of cowboys sought to get Frankenprice on board to promote them says everyhing one needs to know about the sort of outfit they are - Jesse James would be proud of them! They chose Frankenprice because they KNOW her fans and grubby little fwends are all fick as sh** and will hand over their dosh because she sez so making no bones about it. It was a shrewd move from them I suppose :(

another high calibre dick then :(

www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/15288847/kieran-hayler-swipe-katie-price-parenting-peter-andre/
Join the queue Kieran! The best thing you and Pete can do for those kids is put a stop to Frankenprice seeing any of them unless its in a Family Centre under the noses of a watchful social services team and not allow it to saunter off to use them for crappy photoshoots flogging garbge to her silly little followers. The pair of you have given it far too an easy a ride as regards access!!!
Doubt she will be bothered by that seeing as she is getting HER cosmetic surgery done today, as that's all that matters HER. Mind you, will probably have her phone in her hand the minute she wakes up checking what's being said about her.

She will be paid up front for the Forex scams, (and any other IG #ad) so won't care if they are reported and taken down, but it wouldn't hurt to keep reporting stuff Krusties. (Please!)

This is to report her incorrect #ads https://www.asa.org.uk/ so if they are not labelled correctly #ad, #partner, #gifted, using filters on any beauty products, is a big NO NO, also the latest Boombod, which she was previously banned from doing 2 years ago.

I believe the Forex scams are dealt with through the FCA https://www.fca.org.uk/consumers/report-scam-us

• Wow
  • Heart
I reckon when frankenprice is on the operating table and the butcher is just about to make the first incision, Cole will hand him a picture of Jodie marsh and say make her look like this 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I reckon when frankenprice is on the operating table and the butcher is just about to make the first incision, Cole will hand him a picture of Jodie marsh and say make her look like this 🤔
Or a photo of his Mummy - they're probably about the same age too LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does bleep face have a reality show now? Ok magazine says she’s filming for it?
I thought it had been cancelled

Reactions: 9
I wonder what Doris Karwash will be doing whilst Frankenprice is under the knife? I can't believe that she's seemingly walked in to the clinic to be carved up 🤷. No consultation, pre op assessment? I'll be interested to see how much worse she actually looks after this latest bodge job 👹

Does bleep face have a reality show now? Ok magazine says she’s filming for it?
I thought it had been cancelled
No she doesn't. She has a pathetic YouTube channel 🙄

Reactions: 7
I don't get how or why you would trust someone in another country to do surgery on you. Yeah it's cheaper but no way in hell would I.

Here's Pixie's feelings about the heat
20210616_090025.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
There should be a petition to stop Katie Price traveling to Turkey for cosmetic procedures.
It is not necessary not compulsory and its red listed right?

JUST HOW IS THIS ACCEPTABLE😡
Her poor kids again have to witness this seemingly insane behaviour.
Espacially a special needs child whom is vunwrable having to have an absent parent travel to a red danger zone'..😠

I think she needs a trip to The Priory for surgical addiction.
Who is helping her with this addiction?

Who can be allowed to travel with her? Carl, surely not??? This is ludicrous.

What if something happens and she is alone?

People have family die and cant attend funerals abroad and she is allowed to go for elective cosmetic work????😡

This is a mother whose priority is her vanity and I dont see how this is acceptable by law!

• Angry
Reactions: 19
"I think she needs a trip to The Priory for surgical addiction".

Frankenprice is a regular at the Priory (allegedly) so presumably they are aware that she is utterly bonkers;

Her treatment sems to consist of turning up to be photographed beside their signboard by the front gates then it goes home to do this 'treatment' as a correspondence course. :unsure: They of course are bound by law to not divulge anything about it's "treatments" and seemingly they will not shoot it down in flames by saying "It's not one of ours mate!" either, so Frankenprice just carries on lying through it's Turkey Teef about how she's not a raving barmpot any more. (Actions speak louder than words though)

BTW both my parents died last year and I was unable to come over for either of their funerals, yet Frankenprice and Doris Carloff can flit off to Turkey so she can have her hideous visage reorganised again? How fair is that ? :(

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
"I think she needs a trip to The Priory for surgical addiction".

Frankenprice is a regular at the Priory (allegedly) so presumably they are aware that she is utterly bonkers;

Her treatment sems to consist of turning up to be photographed beside their signboard by the front gates then it goes home to do this 'treatment' as a correspondence course. :unsure: They of course are bound by law to not divulge anything about it's "treatments" and seemingly they will not shoot it down in flames by saying "It's not one of ours mate!" either, so Frankenprice just carries on lying through it's Turkey Teef about how she's not a raving barmpot any more. (Actions speak louder than words though)

BTW both my parents died last year and I was unable to come over for either of their funerals, yet Frankenprice and Doris Carloff can flit off to Turkey so she can have her hideous visage reorganised again? How fair is that ? :(
This makes me soooo angry that you couldnt see your parents. A TRIP YOU SHOULD BE ALLOWED ON😡
Sorry xxx

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I see skanky and this one have started following each other (head nurse from comfort zone)
I reckon she's doing a ken doll and using different surgeons across Turkey for different procedures
Why the hell comfort zone have taken her back after she publicly shamed them for botching her boobs is very odd!

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Or look like the tattoo on his arm, that stoopid tattoo ruins his other tattoos which look okay - as for hers, they ALL look tacky anyway

How the duck is having surgery for work

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.