Katie Price #41 "can anyone local do me a weave"? Skanky's begging makes us heave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tips on creative writing for the showbiz journalist

Do not say celeb has discussed or been displayed someone’s comments or views, they only ever ‘blast’, eg “Katie Price blasts cruel troll” …….

Ta ra, I’m waiting for my chauffeur driven limousine or is that motorcycle sidecar?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Was all this on her Itsasham stories yesterday? I don't get to see any of that because I'm still resisting joining 'the gram' 🤣

I still can't believe anyone would do all that surgery on her. It can't be good for business if you kill the clients 🤷.
Nobody with any business sense would offer her anything for free. She's not a good advert for a single thing. Plop kitchen healthy meals....can't be that good coz she's gained 2 stone whilst eating them apparently 🙄. Stupidly expensive exercise bikes.... can't be that good coz she can't shift any weight through exercise apparently 🙄.
Different hair products, eyelashes & duck knows what else are the best & only ones she uses....but changes every couple of day's 🙄
And let's not even start on wigs, weaves, extensions 🙄.
It would certainly seem that she's burnt through a million hairdresser's 🤔
And fungi Fern doesn't seem to have been with her recently either 🤔. Disappeared like Zoe 🤷
Yes it was, you can probably look on story saver.net as they should be on there, it’s even on tik tok.

Everything chopped and changed constantly. Saying she now wants a weave put in, sounds like she wants that to be longer term, ie for a few weeks, has she wrecked all the wigs she bought 🤷🏻‍♀️

Plus that meme, she will not let that go either, quite a coincidence, I'm a little suspicious.
You are right to be suspicious 265. That Meme is so old. I've seen it many times before.

Look at Harvey, he's clearly significantly younger and slimmer.

Deflection for attention.

Reactions: 14
Tips on creative writing for the showbiz journalist

Do not say celeb has discussed or been displayed someone’s comments or views, they only ever ‘blast’, eg “Katie Price blasts cruel troll” …….

Ta ra, I’m waiting for my chauffeur driven limousine or is that motorcycle sidecar?
Football Harry, Sure you Girls don't want me banging on about that, that would be off topic 🤣 , look after Yourself,
My Missus had her second jab a few days ago , she was rough for a couple of days, get some Paracetomal, and only help yourself to drinks from the limo bar on the way back

• Haha
Yes it was, you can probably look on story saver.net as they should be on there, it’s even on tik tok.

Everything chopped and changed constantly. Saying she now wants a weave put in, sounds like she wants that to be longer term, ie for a few weeks, has she wrecked all the wigs she bought 🤷🏻‍♀️
She won't have taken care of them like giving them a brush when taken off or washed. All too much trouble for this lazy slut.

Reactions: 15
Football Harry, Sure you Girls don't want me banging on about that, that would be off topic 🤣 , look after Yourself,
My Missus had her second jab a few days ago , she was rough for a couple of days, get some Paracetomal, and only help yourself to drinks from the limo bar on the way back
Are you doing that Ronnie Corbett routine where his answers are always 1 step out from the question?

It’s Paracetamol!

My side car got disconnected from the bike I went one way, hub went t’other

We are flippant when it comes to Katie and her quest for body beautiful, but seeing what happened last night in the football really upset me. Why would somebody willingly take risks to ‘Improve’ their appearance when things can and do go wrong? It doesnt make sense. (I know it was a football match but the human body is a wonderful and complicated thing so look after it, if you can).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone mentioned on here about not having stuff on your car dashboard whilst driving and look what we have here 👇🏻hopefully it will fly off and hit one of them in the face 😂
I mentioned it - that's why modern cars have cup holders. She's ignorant and not pregnant as this caffeine filled stuff would be a big no no.

Are you doing that Ronnie Corbett routine where his answers are always 1 step out from the question?

It’s Paracetamol!

My side car got disconnected from the bike I went one way, hub went t’other

We are flippant when it comes to Katie and her quest for body beautiful, but seeing what happened last night in the football really upset me. Why would somebody willingly take risks to ‘Improve’ their appearance when things can and do go wrong? It doesnt make sense. (I know it was a football match but the human body is a wonderful and complicated thing so look after it, if you can).
Wallace & Gromit v II !

I mentioned it - that's why modern cars have cup holders. She's ignorant and not pregnant as this caffeine filled stuff would be a big no no.

Wallace & Gromit v II !
I forgot that love that duo! No I was thinking Olive from On the Buses or was it George and Mildred?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Spot on. I've got one amongst my lot and I'm afraid it was ghosted 3 years ago because the behaviour just became intolerable, to the point it was affecting everyone else's family life. Sometimes you even stop doing normal stuff for fear of the backlash if they're left out/not happy etc. Much more peaceful when you don't have to constantly worry about pleasing them so as not to cause a row 👍
I'm in the same boat Hugger, my estranged Narc of a Daughter in-law even lied under oath in court about me and my family - Skanky will have no problem lying in a Court either

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
1623576257618.jpeg

This is me this me this morning, thankfully the fence was unhurt.

Does Carl sell side cars at all? Do they come with a complimentary speedboat?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Guess I will find out if having both vaccines does actually help.
My housemate has to go get a test because her work colleague has tested positive

I really dont get why people like skanky and wanky would risk it by going to a red country. Do you think she thinks it doesn't matter because she's had both jabs now?

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Guess I will find out if having both vaccines does actually help.
My housemate has to go get a test because her work colleague has tested positive

I really dont get why people like skanky and wanky would risk it by going to a red country. Do you think she thinks it doesn't matter because she's had both jabs now?
head hasn't had his though surely? We'd have been treated to the photo. The level of ignorance to the rules is breathtaking with this pair of bellends..:mad::mad:

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.