Katie Price #41 "can anyone local do me a weave"? Skanky's begging makes us heave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And we're supposed to believe shes writing a book

Its based on Baldricks bestseller from Blackadder his "magnus octopus "
" Once upon a time there was a weener sausage called ( insert latest partner's name Cole at the moment ) and it lived happily ever after "

Addendum
I dumped (insert current ex's name ) shortly before I wrote this novel

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Further tips on creative writing

When trying to give an impression of having long legs use “puts on a leggy display”

When celeb and beau are cuddling insert “put on a cosy display”

When celeb and beau are using noses and cuddling insert “put on a loved-up display”

More to come.

These phrases and more have been used to describe Katie and her Beau Geste Carl, we can’t to see what further exploits the charming duo will give us!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mmmmmm…🤔 no more recent pictures Katie…

And PA tribute… 🥇
From the minute he was born he’s been by my side????

I can think of at least 8 times this last month when he hasn’t been “by your side”

He’s got your card marked you uttter skank pot.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Apparently it’s National Sewing Machine Day today

Who will be the latest person the lovely Katie stitched up?

Will her career as a Singer ever get off the ground?

Am I following my thread ok?

I need a rest, Peeko I can’t do it all on me ruddy own!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Didn't she say recently that she makes all her own curtains? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15

I see what you did there with the Singer!! Ha ha 🎤🎤

• Heart
  • Haha
Mmmmmm…🤔 no more recent pictures Katie…

And PA tribute… 🥇
First pic, poor bugger is clearly embarrassed & doesn't want the pic to be taken 😭. Second pic...isn't that a pic of Princess? Why use a pic of Princess to wish J a happy birthday? 🤷. And declaring he's her whole world....I thought Harvey was her whole world? Or was that just last month? And when the new replacement REALLY special ones are born *sniggers a lot* where will that leave the old ones? 🤷. I'm putting money on that Junior is hoping he'll be completely forgotten when the new ones arrive for exploitation 😁

Maybe he was born by C Section but in a pioneering surgical method where the incision was made in her side so the navel tidy op she paid three grand for wasn't ruined :whistle:
Perhaps he came out of her arse.

• Haha
i am just wondering does anyone know where they are living now because a while ago it was Carls house as been sold and he was buying a £800 thousand pound house for them all to lie(sorry live)in but since i have not seen any pictures of them in any house do you think they have become homeless and are staying at the house that is suppose to be for Harvey

• Haha
  • Wow
i am just wondering does anyone know where they are living now because a while ago it was Carls house as been sold and he was buying a £800 thousand pound house for them all to lie(sorry live)in but since i have not seen any pictures of them in any house do you think they have become homeless and are staying at the house that is suppose to be for Harvey
Still in his house - still shows sold STC.

Reactions: 12
I thought this car was up for sale.........
Why is she posting this??

• Angry
Ooh didn’t know blokes first name Isaac, Isaac Singer. (Sewing Machines)

Katie had better make sure her beau Carl makes the Grade in terms of decent blokes, it Seams she has problems with picking and Unpicking ‘em. Now all her fans may say I am Biased but I speak from the Right Side of information not the Wrong side which can be at times hard to Gather.

Nurse, Medication!

• Haha
I thought this car was up for sale.........
Why is she posting this??

Do you want to buy an un-roadworthy vehicle - no MOT, work needed? Thought not. She can't let go of anything.

Reactions: 14
Right, get out and stop out now, it's no good for you, sit down & have a triple brandy & it'll all be ok in a bit 🥃🥃🥃 quite why some idiots can't see through the bleep I have no idea & there's never any point trying to win an argument with an idiot lovely 🤣❤
Yup you caint argue wiv stoopid 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Ooh didn’t know blokes first name Isaac, Isaac Singer. (Sewing Machines)

Katie had better make sure her beau Carl makes the Grade in terms of decent blokes, it Seams she has problems with picking and Unpicking ‘em. Now all her fans may say I am Biased but I speak from the Right Side of information not the Wrong side which can be at times hard to Gather.

Nurse, Medication!
I can see where you are 'pinning' your hopes. Crosses fingers that it is not a 'stitch-up' and that nothing can be 'selvedged' ;)

• Haha
I think we all want a bleeping drinkypoo! I have had some wine,my gorgeous lovely neighbour bought me a bottle of wine ..😋😋😋Such a lovely touch when you get on with your neighbour..❤ It don’t happen often..she loves my cat as well. She adores cat so…🥂🥂🥂🥂
Our neighbours are lovely too it’s a great thing can’t imagine anyone who has ever lived next to cuntface and now cuntface and hobbit cock have a good word to say about either of them ps shame for hobbit cocks mum but either the apple don’t fall far from the tree or he’s such a twit he would upset his own mother playing house with a no good lying 2 faced piece of dog tit bet she’s no longer invited to the ladies who lunch🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.