Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsEms

VIP Member
I thought it was just me with the trainers with the face on them🤮 as for her eyebrows, no words but she is beginning to look more and more like Jessica Alves
I just looked at the trainers closely...wtf...its like finding jesus christ in your toast and marmite🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

DC16

VIP Member
Congrats to all the new VIPs 🥂🍾🥳👏👏👏

@Lucid30 Depop drop last night totalled £664.00 including £351 on sunglasses and necklaces and £313 on fur, no mention now of money from fur sales going to charity, not that anything has been donated to date. 😡 Currently £163 unsold from last night.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart

VIP Member
Oh fuck off, page 23 ALREADY??? what is wrong with you people? :LOL:

Anyway, what the fuck was she wearing?

• Haha
  • Angry

Mamfe71

Chatty Member
That's why she never rushed back from her holiday, doubt she would have done even if he WAS in the care of a carer 😡
Very true, she lets her bullyboy gif cole tease and belittle her son and then laughs at her son's reaction whilst filming says it all for IG..shows in her eyes it's okay for her to humiliate him in the name of banter

• Angry
  • Sick

Harrigan

VIP Member
She's been unable to exercise after breaking her feet

Now I will be honest I don’t follow fashion but usually women match shoe and bag colour. I’ve never seen you match your bag with your face colour.

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member

Well done Jett!
Yes!!!!! The truth from the mouths of babes!
You can rely on a little kids to say exactly what they think because they have not learned how to lie yet - unlike the constant stream of effluent emanating from skanky. I bet she spat out her dummy as a baby in order to spout some Lies

• Heart
  • Haha

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
The Wrong Trousers
Oh dear, stretch trousers are both a blessing and a danger. I have tried 5 pairs of trousers on this afternoon, none of them fit! I could say they shrank in the wash, my thyroid removal made me gain weight, lack of work made me lumpen but no, over eating, lack of movement and this is my state.

I am feeling low now,

Old, overweight and senile

I bid you a good day
You are not alone I can’t get in any of my clothes cause I is fat 😂😂maybe we should have some colonic.irrigation don’t think my stoma would approve though 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha

BettyBrooks

VIP Member
Is it just me or does Cling On look well pissed off recently? And why does Kp shout all the time?

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Poor Blue, I think she volunteered to take one for the team - eek! 😬
Yes I have Staple and will report back this morning. Had a bit of jip with my stoma yesterday and wasn't very well.

Called hubby to see if he could sort tea, as you all know, he loves cooking but was due back late so he picked up a family sized lasangne from M&S. Son Joe was making homemade garlic bread.

I rose like Nosferatu from the sofa to go to the downstairs bathroom. I spotted the lasangne and it still had some clingfilm stuff on the edges.

Blue "Argh NOOOOO, it looks like a Plop Kitchen meal Skanky and Wanky would eat. Please tell me that we're not sitting round the dining room table eating out of the family size container with plastic spoons".

I then started ripping off said film like a mentalist. Husband looked confused.

Long suffering son Joe "Mum, I think you are delirious, maybe you should just go and laydown again".

Skanky and Wanky are 'Twisting my melon man'.

Attachments

• Heart

CAKEANDCUSTARD

One minute she states he doesn't know what is being said, then she gets him to repeat things about what he should say to people who are nasty to him....she doesn't protect him at all and going to this court case today, is purely selfish publicity for HER. Why hasn't she attended HER last few court hearings about her bankruptcy???
On this forum, I've rarely seen a negative comment about him, which is good, because everyone wants the best for him.
I think all her other kids are beginning to realise what she is truly like, Junior, already asking for privacy via Pete, Jett's body language is clearly completely different from when he is with K&M the girls are just treated as mini models when they are with her, clothes and make up, but when with their dads, look like children enjoying themselves with their other siblings.
It was lovely to see Jett’s body language with Michelle with the gender reveal. It’s great that while krusty ignores him and he doesn’t look comfortable with her and esp wanky, Michelle will always be there for him

Last edited:

midsummer blue

VIP Member
One minute she states he doesn't know what is being said, then she gets him to repeat things about what he should say to people who are nasty to him....she doesn't protect him at all and going to this court case today, is purely selfish publicity for HER. Why hasn't she attended HER last few court hearings about her bankruptcy???
On this forum, I've rarely seen a negative comment about him, which is good, because everyone wants the best for him.
I think all her other kids are beginning to realise what she is truly like, Junior, already asking for privacy via Pete, Jett's body language is clearly completely different from when he is with K&M the girls are just treated as mini models when they are with her, clothes and make up, but when with their dads, look like children enjoying themselves with their other siblings.
He wouldn’t know people were being nasty to him or about him if she didn’t tell him. Does he need to know that. In my book. No he doesn’t. All things like that do is agitate them which is completely unnecessary. And as for Carl winding him up that is just disgusting behaviour. You can see clearly he gets agitated. Why do that!!!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Sorry about that,
No I would need the super duper version of the irrigation as my hub knows I’m so full of shit at all times!
Oh dear surely not , all joking aside I think lots of people have put weight on over the last year so your not alone❤

• Heart

Caw1982

VIP Member
She doesn't look like she's appalled does she.
I'm appalled at their fashion sense.
The stench of her in those trousers in 22 degree heat 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Well I’m just going to put it out there !! He certainly doesn’t look like he has much to offer the male appendage department 🤔🤣🍆 just saying

• Haha