Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fluffyglitterbug

VIP Member
I’m late to this thread so I am a bit lost now. Who is Binfest, what connection does she have to Katie how do you know she is legitimate and telling the truth?

In court proceedings the public are not allowed opinions due to accusations of impartiality, I’m worried now if Katie reads this will she use it in her defence?

can somebody explain please?

Peeko where are you?
There are a few people on here who -rightfully- need to remain anonymous but are connected to what's going on with the bankruptcy

Regardless, this is a gossip site so anyone can write anything they want really without needing to prove who they are!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Yup, the deflection is ramped up a few hundred notches 😴

In the spirit of Krustie camaraderie I shall be assisting @peeko in finding evidence of just 1 thing where Skanky has done good for the benefit of someone else. An act of true selflessness. I feel it make take a while so I'll take this opportunity to wish you all a very Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year 🎄🎅🤶😁

• Haha
  • Heart

Binfest

Hi Binfest,

No new Court date at present.

Katie, and her Team, received a letter from Bankruptcy team and has 7/8 days left to respond to the questions asked and to agree to certain conditions going forward. So far she hasn’t responded.

She has run up fees of nearly £150,000 due to non compliance. Additionally, each lead that is sent in is fully investigated.

This is disgusting and will need paying before any money reaches the creditors. 😡

I can say with complete confidence the team are working to the letter of the law. I can also confirm you are correct people have, and are, speaking up regarding Katie’s behaviour and business dealings.

Katie has access to MM until the bankruptcy has been finalised.
Katie has form. The more she insist something is a fact, the greater the lie it is.

I apologise for not updating but at this stage I need to be very careful.

Thank you for highlighting Alex Belfield. 👍
No problem, he needs support from us all.

.... and thank you 👍

BigBlue2018

VIP Member

I'm sure we will get an update later, no excuse for you to not attend your own court hearing next Katie, is there!
I'm a tad confused.

The guy in the dock didn't make the video but shared it. Skanky shared it as well as did Wanky, The Sun etc. So shouldn't they also have been in the dock with him?

• Angry

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Awwww thanks for new fred.☺ Bloody hell all quiet on skankywanky situation,WTF are they up to?👀

i have a feeling in me bladder we will be in for a massive piss boil,I have rumblings in me bladda..Must get the vat ready..🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
No reason why he should. The question is why did this smear campaign start in the first place? Who did he find out too much about who felt so threatened and is so high up they control the police? I want to know. The BBC are continually over-stepping the mark and seem to just brush over stuff. Without our fees it wouldn't exist.
Alex deserves his day in court 👏👏👏 a public apology and to be suitably recompensed 👍

Yes and thank you @Binfest and @Cloud Chaser for the updates

TheDog

here we go skanky dream body coming up 🤣🤣🤣
What.the.actual.fuck

1. Holiday to turkey??? Nope. Red list dick head.
2. £12,000??? Aren’t you fucking bankrupt???
3. In constant pain and the weight makes it worse. Stop being a greedy cunt and eating shit.
4. YOU ARE A CUNT

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Afternoon Krusties ❤😘 blimey, looks like I missed some fun and games on the old thread last night then, maybe DaDoOne RonRon the plate stalker took my advice and signed up in disguise 🤣🤣🤣

Bless you, thank you all so much for liking my thread title suggestion ❤and my lovely friend @Pink Squirrel for getting us going ❤ 👽🤗😘 though I take no responsibility for the spelling of underwear 😎🤣🤣😘 xx

Back in a bit once I get home, just popped on to catch up while work was quiet, lots of love you lot ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Jersey Girl

VIP Member
Good job Pink, just learn to spell underwear! :LOL:

Now I'm home, catch up time, got lamb stew and bread.
I'm just getting over my panic attack seeing the thread title!! Ha ha! Hi everyone, I'm back from my fleeting visit to the UK and trying to catch up. Going to try and do myself in cartoon form- that's so 2 days ago!! In the words of da Captain- " you can't half waffle"!!! Joking of course :D :D :D :D 🇯🇪

• Heart
  • Haha

Mamfe71

Chatty Member
That video was just a deflection to the one about Harvey that was just out, alone in the street going to the toilet, because he was under HER care at that moment in time, she is always in deflection mode and nothing is ever HER fault. What has been done about that video, because people had reported it too????
That was awful video of her son in the street whilst she was too busy with a pr in the vapour shop to help her son, shows her lack of care or safeguarding of him.. she left him unattended in Kris's car for over an hour too.
I agree out of the two videos that one is so much worse but cause he was in her care🙄 she ignored it when people called her out over it...she tried to blame it on someone else at first but shut up as soon as she saw he was in her care that day..

• Angry

liar liar

VIP Member

what does she look like 🤣🤣
It is the same shit pony tail put in her hair for Steph's outing - she hasn't removed it and hasn't washed her disgusting greasy hair. Yuck, yuck, yuck and fingers down throat. Her pillows must stink.

• Sick

peeko

VIP Member
Trouble with myself Krusties is I’m too soft , if cole dumped Skanky , I’d start feeling sorry for her , , I’d feel bad So I’d have to fix her up ,Find somebody who’s got something

Trouble with myself Krusties is I’m too soft , if cole dumped Skanky , I’d start feeling sorry for her , , I’d feel bad So I’d have to fix her up ,Find somebody who’s got something
Got something in common with her , being disabled and all , Oscar pistorious :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow

midsummer blue

VIP Member
But what I don't get is, she puts Harvey in the position to be trolled sometimes. She knows it will happen with some of the embarrassing videos/pictures she has posted before, then will be quick to cry troll.

I like Harvey and hate when people do troll him, but his mum does not help protect him from that at all.
Harvey is a lovely boy. He is very similar to my daughter. I would never put her in the position where she could be ridiculed by anyone. It is my job as her mum to protect her from things like that.
I know people need to accept autism and special needs kids and I also know many don’t. Have seen it for myself. And I’m afraid I tell people straight these days. (You need a thick skin)!! But to put him out there the way she does is wrong as far as I’m concerned. There Are other ways!!!

• Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Ha , got Pelters From My Wife , Told her I was a VIP, she said , Never mind that ,you and all your tittle tattle friends
dont, know who's Birthday it was ? Our Patron saint 85 on the 8th so in honour of the great Man

I saw the light on the night that I passed by her window
I saw the flickering shadows of love on her blind
she was my woman
As she deceived me ,I watched and went out of my mind

My,My,My Delilah
why,why ,why ,delilah
i could see ,that girl was no good for me
But I was lost like a slave that no man could free

looks good to me pom

Sorry Sir Tom is 81 slip of my hand goodnight Krusties x
Thank you and we'll done on getting your VIP ❤🤗🥰😘 xx.

Two VIP awards just made for peeko and Harrigan ..Well done to you too Harrigan ❤🤗🥰😘 xx.

Back tomorrow 🥰

Resizer_16231955658831.jpg

Resizer_16231955658830.jpg

• Heart