Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cloud Chaser

Hi all

Apologies for not updating as much as I'd like to but Price reads this thread regularly and I've been asked to keep details to a minimum.

The bankruptcy court case is key to the timing of everything so that's the cause of the delay.

When that ball starts rolling and people are forced to open up to protect themselves from being thrown under the bus it will be interesting to watch.

The MH card will be at the fore they're sure of but documented proof holds up in a court of law.

Take care all 👍
Hi Binfest,

No new Court date at present.

Katie, and her Team, received a letter from Bankruptcy team and has 7/8 days left to respond to the questions asked and to agree to certain conditions going forward. So far she hasn’t responded.

She has run up fees of nearly £150,000 due to non compliance. Additionally, each lead that is sent in is fully investigated.

This is disgusting and will need paying before any money reaches the creditors. 😡

I can say with complete confidence the team are working to the letter of the law. I can also confirm you are correct people have, and are, speaking up regarding Katie’s behaviour and business dealings.

Katie has access to MM until the bankruptcy has been finalised.
Katie has form. The more she insist something is a fact, the greater the lie it is.

I apologise for not updating but at this stage I need to be very careful.

Thank you for highlighting Alex Belfield. 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Binfest

Hi all

Apologies for not updating as much as I'd like to but Price reads this thread regularly and I've been asked to keep details to a minimum.

The bankruptcy court case is key to the timing of everything so that's the cause of the delay.

When that ball starts rolling and people are forced to open up to protect themselves from being thrown under the bus it will be interesting to watch.

The MH card will be at the fore they're sure of but documented proof holds up in a court of law.

Take care all 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 30

JakeM

VIP Member
Katie and Carl bothe stood outside the court wearing anti-trolling t-shirts looking very smug.
Woman who bullies her ex boyfriend’s/husband’s stands outside of court in an anti-trolling t-shirt. You couldn’t make it up!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

Ekathrina

VIP Member
The only reason she’s scared of wind turbines is because she thinks they’ll snatch her wig off and launch it into outer space. In twenty years it will come back as ‘Comet Katie’ and she’ll finally get the worldwide fame and recognition she craves.
Cole will not be memorialised by having a comet, but I suspect there’s a black hole with his name on it, somewhere. To match the one between his ears.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member

Another update. I have no words, when she thought it was ok to share what she did about Alex and all the other threatening behaviour, yet she was still calling Debbie a wh0re on voicemail and calling Issy from the Sun on her IG. There's still the video of Harvey alone in the street, she is absolutely no better.

Hurry up @Binfest this is seriously needed, please!!!!!
So the bloke is found not guilty. How much has this circus cost so that fucking tramp can get a bit of attention? The vilest video she's ever seen? Really? Has she not watched her own tape with Dane's toe? Has she not seen the footage of her own son half naked & urinating?
Is this deflection for some other reason? I bloody hope @Binfest was telling the truth & something big is coming. This piece of absolute trash deserves the biggest dose of fucking karma there is 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Binfest

Thank you @Binfest so happy to read that pair of c*nts read here. As much as I dislike her it’s rent boy that I truly despise.
CW has no back up but he doesn't know it.

He's buggered.... lol

He was actually safe and alright as a mate before he sold out.

His pa has no money.

His mother is destroyed with the shame.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Pom Bear

VIP Member
If that thing turned up to run its gnarled hands all over some young boy's bod they'd be throwing themselves at the lions shreiking "Eat me FFS!"

Majestic wind turbines - got loads here! This was last summer. I'd still like to see skanky tied to one of the blades in a storm just to see how far it would be hurled across the landscape :)
Here you are lol 😄😘 xx

Resizer_16232324884290.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
So Alex gets prison for telling fibs to getting money from an insurance company. How can she still not be jailed for owing £3.2 million to every cunt & his granny 🤷. And actually boasting about being bankrupt 😡.

• Angry

Facehugger

VIP Member
Refraining from waffling today. Not feeling very well mentally.

Just feel like screaming at this deluded cunt
Bless you Penguin ❤ I think a lot of us feel the same, I couldn't even be arsed to comment yesterday I hope you feel better soon ❤😘

@Binfest thank you for the update, please keep us informed where you can 👍

Let's not forget folks old Carwash is stood there with his T shirt on bravely supporting his anti-trolling campaigning warrior GF, the two faced shitbag, who we know has bullied & threatened one of our lovely posters on here. Plus we've seen plenty of other examples of him bullying folk online too. We've got the receipts matey, you can stand there looking as innocent as you like, you're no better.

• Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
New page.... Thanks Facehugger for the new title 😘
It's all a bit quiet, what's going on 🤔
Holiday in Portugal. Shit sucked out. More tracksuits. More hairdos.
Carry on Krustie's....

• Heart
Reactions: 23

peeko

VIP Member
Sorry Krusties , of all the Bullshit she has ever come out with, “we’re doing ivf “ has made my piss boil like no other, The girls know better than me , you don’t say I want to get pregnant, oh it ain’t happening as fast as I want we’ll pop down the ivf clinic , doubt if they could afford it anyway , and if they need ivf what’s with the baby making holidays ? Our Dolly hasn’t got a big enough pot , There are people desperate for a child and she’s got 5 and talks like she’s ordering something off Amazon and none of the useless prat’s like that silly bint Steph pull her , Not a decent journalist or a decent person amongst them,
That’s why people like her hate us

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member

Another update. I have no words, when she thought it was ok to share what she did about Alex and all the other threatening behaviour, yet she was still calling Debbie a wh0re on voicemail and calling Issy from the Sun on her IG. There's still the video of Harvey alone in the street, she is absolutely no better.

Hurry up @Binfest this is seriously needed, please!!!!!

• Angry

MrsEms

VIP Member
I've just seen an article in the daily fail about this court case. Katie and Carl bothe stood outside the court wearing anti-trolling t-shirts looking very smug. They are loving this..its all about publicity, not poor Harvey😔
I would also like to point out Carl, that's one man who is loving the limelight right there...dickhead🤬

• Angry
  • Sad

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I'm sure you could easily re-create her draylon my little unicorn look complete with platform hooves ;)

Bloody superstar you are! Excellent work. Crawl looks like a chainsaw-wielding mass killer! 🤗 :ROFLMAO: :love:
Thank you ❤💕🥰🤗😘 xx.
Loooool that's an idea for a future pic 😄😘 xx.

I couldn't resist it..I thought I put it on now instead of my usual time after 11pm 😊🥰...

It's got a white Polaroid frame on it, can't see it much unless maybe if click on the pic 😘 xx.

Resizer_16232568406240.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Binfest

Also can I just say that Alex Belfield is in court tomorrow.

If you're not aware of him regarding Nottingham police please take a look and give him your support if you want to!

👍

• Wow

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I read some of the comments on the petition to close Tattle.Life down, I hope it doesn't close down 😞

Like her minions say, don't follow her if you don't have anything nice to say, don't look on this site if they don't like whats being said - Simples!
Look at the amount of members this site has & its not just on skanky's headings or celeb trivia!

It all comes down to the fact IF you don't like other people's opinions then stop publishing crap that is quite obviously utter BS, stop churning out photoshop pictures that bear no resemblence whatsoever and stop telling LIES that everybody can see through instantly! If you put Your Life out there to earn a few quid off it then what do you seriously expect??? People will question it , unlike that moron Steph who just grovels around skanky's high heels licking her critically injured feet and heaping praise on Super Mom itself!

What grinds skanky's gears is that unlike the crap she flogs to the media where she will earn-per-click, on TL she gets bugger all for it and when a topic only lasts a day or less you can see why she would be seriously pee'd off that she's not earning a brass razoo off it!

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
Harvey is a lovely boy. He is very similar to my daughter. I would never put her in the position where she could be ridiculed by anyone. It is my job as her mum to protect her from things like that.
I know people need to accept autism and special needs kids and I also know many don’t. Have seen it for myself. And I’m afraid I tell people straight these days. (You need a thick skin)!! But to put him out there the way she does is wrong as far as I’m concerned. There Are other ways!!!
One minute she states he doesn't know what is being said, then she gets him to repeat things about what he should say to people who are nasty to him....she doesn't protect him at all and going to this court case today, is purely selfish publicity for HER. Why hasn't she attended HER last few court hearings about her bankruptcy???
On this forum, I've rarely seen a negative comment about him, which is good, because everyone wants the best for him.
I think all her other kids are beginning to realise what she is truly like, Junior, already asking for privacy via Pete, Jett's body language is clearly completely different from when he is with K&M the girls are just treated as mini models when they are with her, clothes and make up, but when with their dads, look like children enjoying themselves with their other siblings.

• Heart