Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
After working for many many years in the criminal justice system nothing surprises me, but if it’s a first offence I suspect it will be a fine maybe unpaid work but who knows. As for her rocking up there for her own media purposes makes me sick.🤢🤮😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

Mamfe71

Chatty Member
So creepy Cole still available for work with lucky 7 I see, he has put them back in his info🤔
So all that crap the pair claimed earlier on in May about lucky 7 conning and exploit her son. seems cole just can't stay away from jay Austin ego

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
Was always going to be tbh...

The BBC lawyers are negotiating £££

Alex wont settle

👍
No reason why he should. The question is why did this smear campaign start in the first place? Who did he find out too much about who felt so threatened and is so high up they control the police? I want to know. The BBC are continually over-stepping the mark and seem to just brush over stuff. Without our fees it wouldn't exist.

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
I'm absolutely, not in a million years, condoning 'real' trolling (not Skankys interpretation) but this pair of threatening, trolling bullies SHOULD NOT be involved in spearheading a campaign against trolling.

They are 2 of the worst offenders by far. How they have the barefaced cheek and audacity to pretend to be campaigners makes me sick.

See Skanky was quick to get to court when she's trying to get others prosecuted, shame she's not so fast at appearing when she's the one in the dock for one of her numerous court appearances.

Despicable pair.

She lost the case by the way!

I'm sure we will get an update later, no excuse for you to not attend your own court hearing next Katie, is there!

• Heart
  • Angry

MrsEms

VIP Member
Katie's behaviour has always been shocking. Her big break was the jungle and her marriage to Peter. The management and Pete couldn't control her to stay wholesome,
She just couldn't behave. If any of those silly gits she married or slept with would tell the truth then all this crap would stop.

VIP Member
What mother would Ever say that about their kids other than that bitch. But then she doesn’t know what the word means!!! she has no love for anyone but herself!!!
And yet people thinks the sun shines out of her arse, We know the truth.

• Heart

peeko

VIP Member
The Wrong Trousers
Oh dear, stretch trousers are both a blessing and a danger. I have tried 5 pairs of trousers on this afternoon, none of them fit! I could say they shrank in the wash, my thyroid removal made me gain weight, lack of work made me lumpen but no, over eating, lack of movement and this is my state.

I am feeling low now,

Old, overweight and senile

I bid you a good day
Sorry Harry I forbid you or any other Krusty to feel low,
I’ll cheer you up , I’m fact you will piss yourself laughing
In 2008 it was reported that Skanky was buying her own plane for 4.5 million to help her family fly between London Australia and Cyprus , she intended to personalise the jet with a pink paint job and pink upholstery :LOL:
I can hardly continue typing for laughing , Wait for it wait for it
an insider said “ when she buys the plane she intends taking flying lessons “ 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

BigBlue2018

VIP Member

She just can’t leave it.... 😡
Wonder if she'll include the following:

1. Harveys Trust Fund set up by DY.
2. Ditto Peter A.
3. DY paying Amy £30k a year to look after Harvey as his main carer.
4. When Harvey got serious burns to his legs in her care.
5. Again ended up in hospital with serious cuts to his face, again in her care when a mirror fell on him. Scars still visible to this day.

Naw, guess not!

Binfest

No reason why he should. The question is why did this smear campaign start in the first place? Who did he find out too much about who felt so threatened and is so high up they control the police? I want to know. The BBC are continually over-stepping the mark and seem to just brush over stuff. Without our fees it wouldn't exist.
I do know but Alex will expose.

It's very high profile but it wont surprise tbh

👍

Ok I'm off to feed my git twins 😂

Peace 👍

Last edited:
  • Heart

wimble womble

VIP Member
No she isn't capable of it. It is someone close or working with Kirsty. It isn't a nice person as they are quite happy to let rip at her ex's and often Emily.
yeh the emily stuff is quite offensive and if the posts are connected to fu manchu then her campaigns againts online trolling are pretty worthless.

Reactions: 19

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
“Realistically, I’m hoping to have another two. The next will be very special.”

What Bollocks, utter and complete!!
‘The next will be very special’??? Imagine being Princess or Junior reading that, and the questions that will raise for them. She’s just awful.
Skanky doesn’t deserve the kids she’s got, let alone any more.

VIP Member
“Realistically, I’m hoping to have another two. The next will be very special.”

What Bollocks, utter and complete!!

• Angry
  • Haha

Savannah_xx

VIP Member
But what I don't get is, she puts Harvey in the position to be trolled sometimes. She knows it will happen with some of the embarrassing videos/pictures she has posted before, then will be quick to cry troll.

I like Harvey and hate when people do troll him, but his mum does not help protect him from that at all.

• Angry

wimble womble

VIP Member
I watched stephs sick bag for the first time what a load of rubbish
I also noted kp was waxing lyrical about the Nta
Awards in September
Looks like she’s looking forward to been been on the red carpet even waffling on about new suits
The thing is the finalists don’t get revealed till august
Anybody can be nominated it’s reaching the final listing that counts
And much as you would love to see Harvey in the final it would be totally overshadowed by his attention seeking parent