Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peeko

VIP Member
Thank you Mercedes ❤

Congratulations Peeko 🎉🎉🥳🥳♥
Thanks can’t believe it ❤

Why doesn't that shit show do any research about the lying turd! It's all out there if they bother to look 🤷🏻‍♀️

I don't believe she has ever been dry, she's def on something. Congrats by the way 👏🥇🪣😘
Thanks 😊

I am tech savvy Part of my job, can’t be arsed with social media though, this thread is the only social media I touch unless you count my betting accounts, that’s why being a vip on here may seem a little thing means the world to me, it’s not just about Skanky , My friends on here mean a lot ,
So thanks

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

CAKEANDCUSTARD

Oh dear.. Stacy Solomon is pregnant too - Ahahahahaaa 😂😂
Ouch that is gonna hurt.

someone else who is having a bay-bee, who plans to get married in their own beautiful place that doesn’t have charges on it and is not labelled a crappy cottage.
Not forgetting Stacey isnt touting JYY tat or crappy bath bombs, her clothing range has been selling out, she doesn’t look like egor destroyed by too much plastic surgery and the public seem to like Stacey. While I can take or leave Stacey and Joe, I bet the ring is real and Joe doesn’t go around threatening people or putting socks down his pants

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Oh shit and fuck.I posted yesterday but on the wrong thread,so embarrassin.Posted in the Brittany thread,here was my post.

Perhaps that will move in to a fucking hostel,she is dressed for it.🤣 skanky old cunt.🤣

I have apologised..😬

• Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
So she’s off for a walk with the debarked dog, and Blade.

hope it’s less than 20mins or those feet will give way. Lying piece of shit.
I couldn't resist a silly one of putting his head on the wrong way lol 😄😘 xx.

Resizer_16231941034441.jpg

• Haha

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
I read some of the comments on the petition to close Tattle.Life down, I hope it doesn't close down 😞

Like her minions say, don't follow her if you don't have anything nice to say, don't look on this site if they don't like whats being said - Simples!

• Sad
Reactions: 21

MrsEms

VIP Member
I really have to say thankyou to you all for really making me laugh over the past few days. You've all picked up my spirits...no I didn't drop the gin😉
Big hugs and best wishes to each and every one of you.🥰
I have a voucher code for 20p off a snickers if HangryGal is interested...just saying🤭

• Heart
  • Haha

MrsEms

VIP Member
Who else finds a wind turbine ‘scarey’ 🙄 It’s SCARY FFS 🤦🏻‍♀️
Ok this is absolutely true and happened Saturday.
*disclaimer* I've never once said I was a member of mensa😁

So myself, husband and children were out having a picnic by a lake on Saturday and in the distance are several of these monstrous wind turbines...they are so huge. Anyway, I was feeling a little cold. I actually said that I thought it was the wind turbines causing a draft and making it breezy🤦‍♀️
Ffs, why did I just admit to this. My 16 year old daughter just said "don't worry mummy at least you're pretty"

Pretty fucking stupid 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

DC16

VIP Member
Is this why she’s not going back to dental_centre_turkey (not following their IG, as it’s disappeared) no wonder her teeth were hacked! 🤣🤣🤣 read some of the posts on this replacement account, who has got a legal claim against them 🤔

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

Mamfe71

Chatty Member
So how did he get out of the car?
Door was left open I remember Boyson Videoing checking in on him on IG at the time, and the shop owner had a picture with him sat in the car but otherwise he was sat in the car with his iPad waiting for her to finish.after the viDeo came out of Harvey half naked, the shop quickly deleted all its pr pictures of price in their shop for the launch on IG etc

So how did he get out of the car?
Funny how he never smashed a window in Kris's car or punched holes or damaged his house...and Kris did look after him

What about the video of her talking while having a face lift

Not guilty - I bet she was pissed off, now she will let her minions loose on him
The champion and advocate of the online bullying campaign who is the biggest online bully around and encourages to get her crazies to troll and abuse people she calls out...i m bit glad that guy was cleared to be honest

Last edited:

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Louise Minchin announced she's leaving BBC news this morning.....has Skanky got herself lined up as a replacement? Obviously as 1 of the country's most loved celebrities she must surely be in the running. Expert on everything, speaks beautifully, dresses impeccably......🥴

• Haha
  • Sick

Binfest

I’m late to this thread so I am a bit lost now. Who is Binfest, what connection does she have to Katie how do you know she is legitimate and telling the truth?

In court proceedings the public are not allowed opinions due to accusations of impartiality, I’m worried now if Katie reads this will she use it in her defence?

can somebody explain please?

Peeko where are you?
Ok, I'm a he so a little bit offended 😂

Dont shoot the messenger as they say.

❤

• Heart

liar liar

VIP Member
Also can I just say that Alex Belfield is in court tomorrow.

If you're not aware of him regarding Nottingham police please take a look and give him your support if you want to!

👍
We love Alex Bellfield and hope he nails the bastard BBC and the police.

• Heart