Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
I donโ€™t think Iโ€™ve ever seen her cry
When Piers Morgan interviewed her she managed to look upset and squeeze a couple of tears out when she replied 'People may not know this but I actually had a miscarriage.' No Katrina, you didn't! We all know you had an abortion because it was the riding instructors' baby...

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

Mamfe71

Chatty Member
They'll still find her as big an embarrassment as they do now when its pursuing some bit of beefcake the same age as her grandchildren! He will also be "The love of my life...................................."
Cole has no interest in being around the young kids and it shows and even Jett ignores him..cole only livens up whenever princess is visiting mum...which is quite creepy

• Sick
  • Wow

Monsieur Crumble

To be fair she won't like the judges decision that he found the guy not guilty.... But if the judge thought no Hate crime was committed nothing she can do...
Cole will be getting an earful all the way home from the courts๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

She always makes her guys to wear the same cringy worn-out tight fitting look...
obviously cole booked in for his hooter replacement whilst she's getting her freebie Turkish lipo
I heard a rumour little nubbin is getting a penis extension as apparently he can't reach her uterus as it's up behind her navel ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Thanks canโ€™t believe it โค

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š

I am tech savvy Part of my job, canโ€™t be arsed with social media though, this thread is the only social media I touch unless you count my betting accounts, thatโ€™s why being a vip on here may seem a little thing means the world to me, itโ€™s not just about Skanky , My friends on here mean a lot ,
So thanks
I'll drink to that, cheers

• Haha

Moe

VIP Member
Thank you @Binfest so happy to read that pair of c*nts read here. As much as I dislike her itโ€™s rent boy that I truly despise.

• Haha

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
That must be an interesting job? I have no DIY skills at all neither does the hub although I can use a sewing machine.
Seriously if you are an engineer you use your mind in a logical way and thatโ€™s why youโ€™re good at crosswords.

right do I get my fiver now?
Have you been making face masks, Harry?
I can't stop buying clothes, I hide them from my chappy and wear them a few weeks later so when he says, "nice jeans, are they new?"
I can say, "na... I've had them a while now" ๐Ÿ˜„
Now I keep buying face masks

• Haha
  • Wow

TheDog

I watched stephs sick bag for the first time what a load of rubbish
I also noted kp was waxing lyrical about the Nta
Awards in September
Looks like sheโ€™s looking forward to been been on the red carpet even waffling on about new suits
The thing is the finalists donโ€™t get revealed till august
Anybody can be nominated itโ€™s reaching the final listing that counts
And much as you would love to see Harvey in the final it would be totally overshadowed by his attention seeking parent
Read between the lines. Who does she mention first? Me,Me,Me.

Sadly H is just a pawn in her game. Utterly skanktastic cunt that she is.

Attachments

• Angry

WhereisPrecious

He wouldnโ€™t know people were being nasty to him or about him if she didnโ€™t tell him. Does he need to know that. In my book. No he doesnโ€™t. All things like that do is agitate them which is completely unnecessary. And as for Carl winding him up that is just disgusting behaviour. You can see clearly he gets agitated. Why do that!!!
They do it for likes, shits n giggles and media attention and "money"...they don't care about the impact on Harvey, it's all about ohhh look we in the papers Harv and instagram likes are skyrocketing and you (mummy) got paid Harv...thru your personal business account Harv that mummy control's...selfish horrible nasty disgusting mother she IS.

• Angry

Mamfe71

Chatty Member
To be fair she won't like the judges decision that he found the guy not guilty.... But if the judge thought no Hate crime was committed nothing she can do...
Cole will be getting an earful all the way home from the courts๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Why do Coles trousers/skinny jeans/legs always look womanly to me lol. I don't think the skinny jeans are a good look. Or is it his legs are so skinny.
She always makes her guys to wear the same cringy worn-out tight fitting look...
obviously cole booked in for his hooter replacement whilst she's getting her freebie Turkish lipo

• Haha
  • Angry

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
As usual too busy talking about herself...๐Ÿ™„ think thatโ€™s a hint that sheโ€™s buggering off again soon ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
So she's managed to find the ยฃ2400 for a quarantine package upon her return? Government website DO NOT TRAVEL TO A RED COUNTRY. Everything crossed she doesn't bother with the quarantine package & gets the ยฃ10,000 fine & prison instead ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
  • Angry

ClivE

VIP Member

what does she look like ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
i want to know who took the picture because my husband as been for his second jab tonight and i was not allowed in with him to take a photo(i was going to send it to he sun )so why was she allowed someone in with her to take a photo

• Angry

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member

I see Cole has got his mush on the segment tomorrow ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
What the fuck does she know about the pressures of parenting full stop?? So that's why she was playing 'doting mum'. Exploiting J & B for Steph's Sick Bag. I bet Kieran will be thrilled ๐Ÿ™„. Crawl really just needs to STFU. He really is a game hungry, talentless bell end ๐Ÿ™„

• Heart
  • Haha

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
His old mates must be pissing themselves ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Stories already
She'll have a MASSIVE POT of boiling piss thrown over her, that'll melt her away

• Haha