Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peeko

VIP Member
You know what I don’t understand? Chinese writing , No its the comments you see like, I’d love to be as Bankrupt as her , she’s getting away with it , Ok a Normal person would feel shame a sensible person would keep under the radar , They must be the most hated pair in the country, people are having hard times and they’re flaunting imaginary wealth
In front of people , But let’s look at the facts ,
Firstly she hasn’t been discharged so she’s getting away with nothing , Secondly if your creditors think you are dodgy they can ask for a Public examination,as can the OR , Which I hope to god this next one is . This means you answer UNDER OATH, and you can be questioned by everybody including your creditors . If you do not attend the OR can ask for an arrest warrant.
The other comment I laugh at is she must have something on someone , If you made a list of anybody you would rather kill yourself than upset ,
There are 3 people top of my list , The taxman , vat man and the official receiver , If anyone watched Star Trek , imagine The Borg with less feelings ,
These people deal with people a lot cleverer than Skanky , Fuck with them the penalties are high ,
Forensic accountants , it’s black and white , couldn’t give a fuck if you turn up in a straight jacket , they want their money ,
Do you know that Bankrupts don’t pay Tax ?
Any Tax they would’ve paid pays the admin , So fiddle the OR your robbing him of his wages ,
and if she’s doing anything dodgy any people helping her ? Jail time , They already think she’s crooked( stolen jewellery)?These people are not the mail sun loose women fawning over her, these people are dyed in the wool bastards, sooner her than me

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

wimble womble

VIP Member
Love the packed lunch trailer “high profile mum”
And crawl with his I don’t know how you do it mentality 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Angry

Harrigan

VIP Member
The Wrong Trousers
Oh dear, stretch trousers are both a blessing and a danger. I have tried 5 pairs of trousers on this afternoon, none of them fit! I could say they shrank in the wash, my thyroid removal made me gain weight, lack of work made me lumpen but no, over eating, lack of movement and this is my state.

I am feeling low now,

Old, overweight and senile

I bid you a good day

• Heart
  • Sad

VIP Member
I haven't read the thread today, far too many pages and I just can't be arsed.

• Heart
  • Haha

Penguin86

VIP Member
Refraining from waffling today. Not feeling very well mentally.

Just feel like screaming at this deluded cunt

• Heart

TheDog

So the bloke is found not guilty. How much has this circus cost so that fucking tramp can get a bit of attention? The vilest video she's ever seen? Really? Has she not watched her own tape with Dane's toe? Has she not seen the footage of her own son half naked & urinating?
Is this deflection for some other reason? I bloody hope @Binfest was telling the truth & something big is coming. This piece of absolute trash deserves the biggest dose of fucking karma there is 😡
This is a woman that videos herself with a pipe up her ass literally having shit sucked out of her and sticks it on the internet for publicity, but that’s not vile? Well it’s the vilest thing I’ve ever seen.
And I’ve seen a lot of stuff.

Lucid30

VIP Member
I reckon price is having a full face reconstruction, so she is unrecognisable and that way, she thinks she’ll get away with it. I wonder who’s face she’ll use as a template 🤪🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

JakeM

VIP Member
My kids are getting older so I need to replace them 🤷🏻‍♀️ is she for fookin real!!!
I was thinking the same thing. They aren’t possessions that you can replace, they are human beings with feelings. What an absolutely disgusting thing to say!

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
How do we know this?
It's all on the government website. 1 person quarantine is £1750. 2nd person in the same room is the bargain price of £650. It must all be registered, booked & paid for before leaving the country. Fines for coming back into non listed airports or not making appropriate arrangements range from £4000 - £10,000 & imprisonment 😁🤞

• Wow

Facehugger

VIP Member
I think she was a bit pissed off about us going off topic, our cartoons, roast dinners etc...
When we are talking amongst ourselves when there's nothing new about Skanky to chat about. And that we are not Krusties, Peeko might remember more
Well that's all on topic actually because Skankys got a face as fake as fuck like a cartoon AND she can't cook yet claims she's off on Celebrity MasterChef so we're just showing her what proper meals should look like, rather than her ping plop dogshit dinners.

Even my conditioner talk to Pom was on topic, well, you know, I'd want her to have something good on her hair bless her, not the shite Skanky promotes whilst advertising at the same time for wigs R us 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

peeko

VIP Member
Peeko might remember it all
Well Hampygal posts very very rarely , But it seems sometimes something Skanky does upsets her,
Last night she really went into one , First saying don’t comment in the sun or mail we were feeding the monster, just stay on tattle, I think staples said she would just to humour her, I said she was preaching to the converted , then she said Skanky had insulted her friends, then she said ignore her
we should all join a group we want to be in like knitting or maskless?
I said we are in a group we want to be in ,
Then she really went into one mentioning bunnycuddles , Ron the mind , roast dinners cartoons with a few swear words thrown in , and we weren’t Krusties,
Think she gets frustrated We weren’t doing more , like Blowing up the Mucky Mansion I suppose ? She came across like the Taliban wing of the Krusties , I said “you’re not a fan then 😂
That was it , Funny really , don’t think the girl meant any harm , her piss was Boiling 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

CAKEANDCUSTARD

CW has no back up but he doesn't know it.

He's buggered.... lol

He was actually safe and alright as a mate before he sold out.

His pa has no money.

His mother is destroyed with the shame.
I’m always saying that to our stalker friend Ron the muppet when he says about his dad owning a high end car dealership and have money. I always say well the company accounts say differently. Oh the satisfaction

I would be the same if I was his mother aswell.

WhereisPrecious

She is a big Kitty now and is queen of the house, everyone is at her beck and meow, my beautiful boy max went over the rainbow bridge, miss him.

• Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
CW has no back up but he doesn't know it.

He's buggered.... lol

He was actually safe and alright as a mate before he sold out.

His pa has no money.

His mother is destroyed with the shame.
Personally I'd die of the shame if my son took up with that ropey old sleazebag regardless of whether he's doing it to become A Celeb, is under some sort of a Contract with it or it really is "Luuuurrrrrvvvv". (And I sincerely doubt that)

Sorry but I'd have my boy Sectioned because he clearly is not in proper command of his faculties if he he's deranged enough to believe any of her shit and that all the problems she's got are of everyone else's makings instead of Her Own. Why would any man want to get entangled with skanky with all her dirty washing on constant display, I mean WHO else apart from skanky would actually film their colonic irrigation procedure and then put it online to attract clicks to earn money from? No wonder cole's poor bloody mother is mortified!! No Mother wants to see her precious son with that thing - not even cole's mother!!

• Heart