Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Harrigan

VIP Member
Cake it’s all smoke and mirrors isn’t it, and Honestly I was going out with a girl in my younger days my Mum didn’t like , remember her bursting into tears every now and again , Me being loved up didn’t what to say , of cause Mum was right , But his poor mum , and what about when she meets her friends the fucking shame , his mum is the one I feel sorry for in all this come to think of it
Pardon my thickness it’s not clear in your post if it was your girlfriend or mum crying?

Reactions: 3

peeko

VIP Member
That’s the one , Brighton girl Binfest aren’t you ?, was it the Rye house you were in the other night ?
Think Bundestag best friends brother went out with skanky , she’ll put me right

Binfest bloody predicta text

Reactions: 2

peeko

VIP Member
You know nowadays people will literally do anything to make money? You have people be8ng fed, people, grown men usually in baby attire being fed, large women displaying their wares and I don’t mean Tupperware. As Katie has already done a colonic there’s a whole other gamut of intimate stuff that can be filmed for pay per view.

Changing tack if I make an apple pie would the pastry need to be short krust?
Ha ha like it 😂

Reactions: 2

peeko

VIP Member
That’s the one , Brighton girl Binfest aren’t you ?, was it the Rye house you were in the other night ?

Reactions: 1