Katie Price #40 All about holidays, teef, nails & hair yet kids swim in underware

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone mentioned 'IT' was some maid called Sadie Rickets (think it was)

He definitely was and the lovely Stan Butler, miss his teatimes
John was one of the good guys and really got some stick of BunnyCuddles. Stan also was very good , very intelligent man . I also miss his teatime specials , the Scum kept deleting them , do you remember that 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Peeko might remember it all
I think she was a bit pissed off about us going off topic, our cartoons, roast dinners etc...
When we are talking amongst ourselves when there's nothing new about Skanky to chat about. And that we are not Krusties, Peeko might remember more

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she was a bit pissed off about us going off topic, our cartoons, roast dinners etc...
When we are talking amongst ourselves when there's nothing new about Skanky to chat about. And that we are not Krusties, Peeko might remember more
Have the posts been removed because I saw 2 this morning but couldn't get a trace on her ava name?

Reactions: 7
John was one of the good guys and really got some stick of BunnyCuddles. Stan also was very good , very intelligent man . I also miss his teatime specials , the Scum kept deleting them , do you remember that 😂
Found it! His bunny cuddles account was set up as Mike Odwyer, when he was outed, changed it to John Walker to goad him 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
They don't like it when you chat amongst yourselves - like being at School again only you don't get a piece of chalk thrown at you. Ouch! 🤕

Have the posts been removed because I saw 2 this morning but couldn't get a trace on her ava name?
It has but don't know who deleted it, don't even know if anyone replied to it

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
You know who that poster reminded me of? Do you ever have a middle aged woman come up to you in town saying you look lucky and trying to sell you heather? One lady did that to me, she also said I had a kind face, I said I might look kind but inside I’m not and didn’t buy the item. I felt bad for all of one second.

• Haha
Well that's all on topic actually because Skankys got a face as fake as duck like a cartoon AND she can't cook yet claims she's off on Celebrity MasterChef so we're just showing her what proper meals should look like, rather than her ping plop dogshit dinners.

Even my conditioner talk to Pom was on topic, well, you know, I'd want her to have something good on her hair bless her, not the shite Skanky promotes whilst advertising at the same time for wigs R us 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
You know who that poster reminded me of? Do you ever have a middle aged woman come up to you in town saying you look lucky and trying to sell you heather? One lady did that to me, she also said I had a kind face, I said I might look kind but inside I’m not and didn’t buy the item. I felt bad for all of one second.
I refused one of those harridans and the baggage promptly tried to push me into a stream of on-coming traffic!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Well that's all on topic actually because Skankys got a face as fake as duck like a cartoon AND she can't cook yet claims she's off on Celebrity MasterChef so we're just showing her what proper meals should look like, rather than her ping plop dogshit dinners.

Even my conditioner talk to Pom was on topic, well, you know, I'd want her to have something good on her hair bless her, not the shite Skanky promotes whilst advertising at the same time for wigs R us 🤣🤣🤣
This thread is great for discussing anything when not much is going on - always gives me a laugh. Mind you, i've been on the Secret Celeb gossip today. Stuff I've learned omg. Dinosaur erotica is an actual genre of literature. Ross Kemp and Gordon Ramsey may have been Brokeback Mountain Brothers. Hugh F-W likes to wank into women's hair. I kid you not. They are on a roll today! Oh and Lisa Stansfield's frozen pooh dildos...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
This thread is great for discussing anything when not much is going on - always gives me a laugh. Mind you, i've been on the Secret Celeb gossip today. Stuff I've learned omg. Dinosaur erotica is an actual genre of literature. Ross Kemp and Gordon Ramsey may have been Brokeback Mountain Brothers. Hugh F-W likes to wank into women's hair. I kid you not. They are on a roll today! Oh and Lisa Stansfield's frozen pooh dildos...
I used to quite enjoy that thread but then they all move so fast and it's hard to keep up - I tend to rely on KP and Big Lozza for my Tattle entertainment these days! However, the above sounds fascinating so I might head over there for a quick read 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Peeko might remember it all
Well Hampygal posts very very rarely , But it seems sometimes something Skanky does upsets her,
Last night she really went into one , First saying don’t comment in the sun or mail we were feeding the monster, just stay on tattle, I think staples said she would just to humour her, I said she was preaching to the converted , then she said Skanky had insulted her friends, then she said ignore her
we should all join a group we want to be in like knitting or maskless?
I said we are in a group we want to be in ,
Then she really went into one mentioning bunnycuddles , Ron the mind , roast dinners cartoons with a few swear words thrown in , and we weren’t Krusties,
Think she gets frustrated We weren’t doing more , like Blowing up the Mucky Mansion I suppose ? She came across like the Taliban wing of the Krusties , I said “you’re not a fan then 😂
That was it , Funny really , don’t think the girl meant any harm , her piss was Boiling 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Well Hampygal posts very very rarely , But it seems sometimes something Skanky does upsets her,
Last night she really went into one , First saying don’t comment in the sun or mail we were feeding the monster, just stay on tattle, I think staples said she would just to humour her, I said she was preaching to the converted , then she said Skanky had insulted her friends, then she said ignore her
Then she really went into one mentioning bunnycuddles , Ron the mind , roast dinners cartoons with a few swear words thrown in , and we weren’t Krusties,
Think she gets frustrated We weren’t doing more , like Blowing up the Mucky Mansion I suppose ? She came across like the Taliban wing of the Krusties , I said “you’re not a fan then 😂
That was it , Funny really , don’t think the girl meant any harm , her piss was Boiling 😂😂😂
You must have a photographic memory! Are you related to Laurence Harvey?
(Joke for fans of Columbo)

• Haha
The Wrong Trousers
Oh dear, stretch trousers are both a blessing and a danger. I have tried 5 pairs of trousers on this afternoon, none of them fit! I could say they shrank in the wash, my thyroid removal made me gain weight, lack of work made me lumpen but no, over eating, lack of movement and this is my state.

I am feeling low now,

Old, overweight and senile

I bid you a good day
It could be worse my love - you could be skanky! Theres nowt worse than that prospect :love:

I said I have stopped commenting everywhere else, only comment here now. I do hope she is ok though

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.