Katie Price #40 All about holidays, teef, nails & hair yet kids swim in underware

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeh ive noticed sometimes they vanish and change the whole bunny cuddles user name the name is the same but icons get added like an underscore or and maybe next time a underscore with a full stop..and comments that berate bunny get deactivated
I think it keeps getting changed as Bunny Cuddles keeps getting reported and banned from sites, lost count of how many times it was banned from the Scum site!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No she isn't capable of it. It is someone close or working with Kirsty. It isn't a nice person as they are quite happy to let rip at her ex's and often Emily.
yeh the emily stuff is quite offensive and if the posts are connected to fu manchu then her campaigns againts online trolling are pretty worthless.

Reactions: 19
yeh the emily stuff is quite offensive and if the posts are connected to fu manchu then her campaigns againts online trolling are pretty worthless.
But she does the on-line bullying in her own name - look at that Australian woman her and Cole had a deal with. She stupidly went into one. Then she's always being vile to anyone who contacts Cole. Rumours were that she trolled Harvey's IG to attract more horrible comments.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I think it keeps getting changed as Bunny Cuddles keeps getting reported and banned from sites, lost count of how many times it was banned from the Scum site!
Somebody in the Scum comments did actually say who bunnycuddles was and gave a name once. It swiftly disappeared. A mans nam if I remember rightly?

I'd rather be stung by a 1,000 bees
Katie's face looks like she has been stung by a 1,000 bees😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sometimes it’s cuddlesbunny 😂

Reactions: 7
Somebody in the Scum comments did actually say who bunnycuddles was and gave a name once. It swiftly disappeared. A mans nam if I remember rightly?

I'm actually allergic to bee stings 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 10
It’s called Muggins.https://www.muggins.com/
Thank you so much Dolly, they have some lovely things, I'm spoiled for choice now and as my lovely late mam used to say, you get nowt good cheap my Little Slapper! Do you think they'd make a special piss pot for us Krusties if I asked them nicely???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Bunny tried to make out at one point it was someone called John Walker, but that was totally incorrect. Bunny also has a Twitter account and IG account too. It’s on one of these threads whose name it was really under.

Reactions: 12
Bunny tried to make out at one point it was someone called John Walker, but that was totally incorrect. Bunny also has a Twitter account and IG account too. It’s on one of these threads whose name it was really under.
John was a good guy though?

Reactions: 13
Someone mentioned 'IT' was some maid called Sadie Rickets (think it was)

John was a good guy though?
He definitely was and the lovely Stan Butler, miss his teatimes

Reactions: 15
The only reason she’s scared of wind turbines is because she thinks they’ll snatch her wig off and launch it into outer space. In twenty years it will come back as ‘Comet Katie’ and she’ll finally get the worldwide fame and recognition she craves.
Cole will not be memorialised by having a comet, but I suspect there’s a black hole with his name on it, somewhere. To match the one between his ears.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Someone mentioned 'IT' was some maid called Sadie Rickets (think it was)

He definitely was and the lovely Stan Butler, miss his teatimes
Definitely rings a bell but sounds like a made-up name.

The only reason she’s scared of wind turbines is because she thinks they’ll snatch her wig off and launch it into outer space. In twenty years it will come back as ‘Comet Katie’ and she’ll finally get the worldwide fame and recognition she craves.
Cole will not be memorialised by having a comet, but I suspect there’s a black hole with his name on it, somewhere. To match the one between his ears.
Surely she would be the black hole? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
HampyGal hates Skanky as much as the rest of us, she might have had a bad day yesterday.
I do hope she will post still and maybe even tell the story of how her friend was sworn at by the Skanky witch!

Shouldn't laugh but it was a funny rant, I almost put myself in the naughty corner but opted for bed instead 😂
I'm sorry I missed it now, what did it say?? 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
I was going to suggest a rub down with a cheese grater ;) but you are too funny to suffer in that way.
Funny you say that, my feet are in a very bad way and I joke all the time that I could use the soles as a cheese grater, the skins that hard! I will be fair probably ok for a medium hard cheese probably no good on palm Ee Zan.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.