Katie Price #40 All about holidays, teef, nails & hair yet kids swim in underware

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Wrong Trousers
Oh dear, stretch trousers are both a blessing and a danger. I have tried 5 pairs of trousers on this afternoon, none of them fit! I could say they shrank in the wash, my thyroid removal made me gain weight, lack of work made me lumpen but no, over eating, lack of movement and this is my state.

I am feeling low now,

Old, overweight and senile

I bid you a good day
Sorry Harry I forbid you or any other Krusty to feel low,
I’ll cheer you up , I’m fact you will piss yourself laughing
In 2008 it was reported that Skanky was buying her own plane for 4.5 million to help her family fly between London Australia and Cyprus , she intended to personalise the jet with a pink paint job and pink upholstery :LOL:
I can hardly continue typing for laughing , Wait for it wait for it
an insider said “ when she buys the plane she intends taking flying lessons “ 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
In 2008 it was reported that Skanky was buying her own plane for 4.5 million to help her family fly between London Australia and Cyprus , she intended to personalise the jet with a pink paint job and pink upholstery :LOL:
an insider said “ when she buys the plane she intends taking flying lessons “ 😂😂😂😂
Truly gobsmacked!

Who else finds a wind turbine ‘scarey’ 🙄 It’s SCARY FFS 🤦🏻‍♀️
Best they don't drive thru France then... I find them rather majestic.

Reactions: 16
Oh dear what to say?
More urine extraction good for me help me lose weight

cheers Peeks

Reactions: 14
Trouble with myself Krusties is I’m too soft , if cole dumped Skanky , I’d start feeling sorry for her , , I’d feel bad So I’d have to fix her up ,Find somebody who’s got something

Trouble with myself Krusties is I’m too soft , if cole dumped Skanky , I’d start feeling sorry for her , , I’d feel bad So I’d have to fix her up ,Find somebody who’s got something
Got something in common with her , being disabled and all , Oscar pistorious :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
What's Steph's wife's name @BigBlue2018 please?
Hi Liar my chum.

Sorry for the slow response, been baking bread (Cheese and Tarrogan Sourdough and Sun Dried Tomato and Basil Tiger Loaf).

I believe from a chum in PR, profuse apologies if I'm wrong, it's allegedly a lady called Sinead Rocks. MD I believe of C4 in Leeds, who commissioned SPL which is now not getting another series and she lives in Leeds I believe.

I Heard It On The Grapevine' as Marvin Gaye would say!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Afternoon Krusties ❤😘 blimey, looks like I missed some fun and games on the old thread last night then, maybe DaDoOne RonRon the plate stalker took my advice and signed up in disguise 🤣🤣🤣

Bless you, thank you all so much for liking my thread title suggestion ❤and my lovely friend @Pink Squirrel for getting us going ❤ 👽🤗😘 though I take no responsibility for the spelling of underwear 😎🤣🤣😘 xx

Back in a bit once I get home, just popped on to catch up while work was quiet, lots of love you lot ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Got something in common with her , being disabled and all , Oscar pistorious :LOL:
Don't you think returning to South Africa may be triggering for her PTSD? After all, she was nearly gang-banged and kidnapped there.

Hi Liar my chum.

Sorry for the slow response, been baking bread (Cheese and Tarrogan Sourdough and Sun Dried Tomato and Basil Tiger Loaf).

I believe from a chum in PR, profuse apologies if I'm wrong, it's allegedly a lady called Sinead Rocks. MD I believe of C4 in Leeds, who commissioned SPL which is now not getting another series and she lives in Leeds I believe.

I Heard It On The Grapevine' as Marvin Gaye would say!
Thank you - for some reason the name doesn't ring any bells - I'll look her up.

@BigBlue2018 - you are right - I actually found an article linking their names - ta muchly 😁

Last edited:
  • Heart
Afternoon Krusties ❤😘 blimey, looks like I missed some fun and games on the old thread last night then, maybe DaDoOne RonRon the plate stalker took my advice and signed up in disguise 🤣🤣🤣

Bless you, thank you all so much for liking my thread title suggestion ❤and my lovely friend @Pink Squirrel for getting us going ❤ 👽🤗😘 though I take no responsibility for the spelling of underwear 😎🤣🤣😘 xx

Back in a bit once I get home, just popped on to catch up while work was quiet, lots of love you lot ❤
HampyGal hates Skanky as much as the rest of us, she might have had a bad day yesterday.
I do hope she will post still and maybe even tell the story of how her friend was sworn at by the Skanky witch!

Shouldn't laugh but it was a funny rant, I almost put myself in the naughty corner but opted for bed instead 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
is this bunny cuddles katy price?

U
Bunny_.Cuddles3 HRS AGO
Bless your sweet heart beautiful lady, we are all hoping and praying you and handsome Carl will be welcoming your first love child very soon.
REPLY2 REPLIES 0
FLAG

• VI
    Vickihos12 HRS AGO
    Reply to Bunny_.Cuddles
    Can you learn to use the letter 'I' instead of we please?
    No one else agrees with you so it needs to be 'I'.
    REPLY1 REPLY 7
    FLAG

• AI
    all in it together1 HR AGO
    Reply to Bunny_.Cuddles
    CONTENT DEACTIVATED –
    WHY?
    it worked for norman bates from the film psycho..we have your ramblings almost daily

• AI
    all in it together2 MIN AGO
    Reply to Vickihos1
    i think we all know who bunny boiler is
    REPLY 0

• Haha
Reactions: 11

U
Bunny_.Cuddles3 HRS AGO
Bless your sweet heart beautiful lady, we are all hoping and praying you and handsome Carl will be welcoming your first love child very soon.
REPLY2 REPLIES 0
FLAG

• VI
    Vickihos12 HRS AGO
    Reply to Bunny_.Cuddles
    Can you learn to use the letter 'I' instead of we please?
    No one else agrees with you so it needs to be 'I'.
    REPLY1 REPLY 7
    FLAG

• AI
    all in it together1 HR AGO
    Reply to Bunny_.Cuddles
    CONTENT DEACTIVATED –
    WHY?
    it worked for norman bates from the film psycho..we have your ramblings almost daily

• AI
    all in it together2 MIN AGO
    Reply to Vickihos1
    i think we all know who bunny boiler is
    REPLY 0
No she isn't capable of it. It is someone close or working with Kirsty. It isn't a nice person as they are quite happy to let rip at her ex's and often Emily.

• Angry
  • Sick
yeh ive noticed sometimes they vanish and change the whole bunny cuddles user name the name is the same but icons get added like an underscore or and maybe next time a underscore with a full stop..and comments that berate bunny get deactivated

Reactions: 12
Who else finds a wind turbine ‘scarey’ 🙄 It’s SCARY FFS 🤦🏻‍♀️
Ok this is absolutely true and happened Saturday.
*disclaimer* I've never once said I was a member of mensa😁

So myself, husband and children were out having a picnic by a lake on Saturday and in the distance are several of these monstrous wind turbines...they are so huge. Anyway, I was feeling a little cold. I actually said that I thought it was the wind turbines causing a draft and making it breezy🤦‍♀️
Ffs, why did I just admit to this. My 16 year old daughter just said "don't worry mummy at least you're pretty"

Pretty bleeping stupid 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.