Katie Price #40 All about holidays, teef, nails & hair yet kids swim in underware

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a thought, (but knowing what a crafty witch she is.) Maybe they are quiet so she can tell the bankruptcy court she hasn’t earned any money!!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
So creepy Cole still available for work with lucky 7 I see, he has put them back in his info🤔
So all that crap the pair claimed earlier on in May about lucky 7 conning and exploit her son. seems cole just can't stay away from jay Austin ego

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Can anyone remember the name of Steph's Packed Clunge's wife who is a bigwig at C4?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The Wrong Trousers
Oh dear, stretch trousers are both a blessing and a danger. I have tried 5 pairs of trousers on this afternoon, none of them fit! I could say they shrank in the wash, my thyroid removal made me gain weight, lack of work made me lumpen but no, over eating, lack of movement and this is my state.

I am feeling low now,

Old, overweight and senile

I bid you a good day

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
The Wrong Trousers
Oh dear, stretch trousers are both a blessing and a danger. I have tried 5 pairs of trousers on this afternoon, none of them fit! I could say they shrank in the wash, my thyroid removal made me gain weight, lack of work made me lumpen but no, over eating, lack of movement and this is my state.

I am feeling low now,

I bid you a good day
You are not alone I can’t get in any of my clothes cause I is fat 😂😂maybe we should have some colonic.irrigation don’t think my stoma would approve though 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
You are not alone I can’t get in any of my clothes cause I is fat 😂😂maybe we should have some colonic.irrigation don’t think my stoma would approve though 🤔
Sorry about that,
No I would need the super duper version of the irrigation as my hub knows I’m so full of tit at all times!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry about that,
No I would need the super duper version of the irrigation as my hub knows I’m so full of tit at all times!
Oh dear surely not , all joking aside I think lots of people have put weight on over the last year so your not alone❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh dear surely not , all joking aside I think lots of people have put weight on over the last year so your not alone❤
Bless you, but I have nobody to blame but myself and the Dark Chocolate Border Gingers that keep calling my name.
My name is Harrigan and I’m a fat ***.

Good day

• Heart
I Have been naughty,I always cooked a dinner but since lockdown all I have ordered is ready tit..😩So bloody cross with myself but hey Ho.☹

Have a Charlie Bighams chilli for later..duck,I always cooked my own chilli.Damn..

• Heart
  • Haha
I Have been naughty,I always cooked a dinner but since lockdown all I have ordered is ready tit..😩So bloody cross with myself but hey Ho.☹

Have a Charlie Bighams chilli for later..duck,I always cooked my own chilli.Damn..
You are excused - you had that terrible fall.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The Wrong Trousers

I am feeling low now,

I bid you a good day
Sending love! Chin up my chum. 😘😍❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You are excused - you had that terrible fall.
Yes,but I was ordering shite at the time still.Bonce is healing but no feeling there,feels like wood,hard to explain.One side of forehead fine but scar side nothing..Hopefully after time feeling will come back..

Who else finds a wind turbine ‘scarey’ 🙄 It’s SCARY FFS 🤦🏻‍♀️
Awww I love em.👀

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.