Katie Price #40 All about holidays, teef, nails & hair yet kids swim in underware

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back to flogging leggings wearing a dodgy wig 🤣
As they used to say… ‘what has she come as’
Or ‘mutton dressed as lamb’. There must be more, but brain frazzled after autistic daughter had a meltdown because she couldn’t find her gold lipstick!!! All good fun!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Spontaneous combustion, not a hot topic but one that interests me. Does it exist?
I used to harbour ambitions to spontaneously combust at my Tesco’s cheese counter and become a human fondue but it never happened,
Oh well

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I make that now ❤🤗🥰😘 xx
Thank you, bless you 👽🤗❤😘
Ha, we really do need the eyeroll reaction button adding for here 🙄🙄🙄

Indeed I noticed this recently. It will be worrying if he starts arguing with himself!
He did that the other week, called himself boring then ranted on at being called boring 🤣🤣 it was quite amusing to watch actually 🤣🤣👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Well I call it Bunnyboiler; It seems rather apt :)

Yep they lopped our stuff off and left the bullshit from skanky and it's cohorts on there, all the crap from bunnyboiler, that bint sadie, lord welly boots & all the rest of the lameoids :(
I remember you also got loads of comments deleted. I got blocked 😂but came back under a different name . Talk any sense on there and next minute you were deleted . Can you remember Rup Ma I think also , she was an angry little thing 🤣

They wouldn't let Stan and I discuss our Rottweilers either 😡
They hated anyone being friends on there . 😡

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11

I see Cole has got his mush on the segment tomorrow 🙄🙄🙄

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.