Katie Price #40 All about holidays, teef, nails & hair yet kids swim in underware

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
# thread suggestion scummy vermin full of lies. Look at their thighs,too many pies?
Screenshot_20210611-210335_Instagram.jpg
ook

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She doesn't look like she's appalled does she.
I'm appalled at their fashion sense.
The stench of her in those trousers in 22 degree heat 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
# thread suggestion scummy vermin full of lies. Look at their thighs,too many pies?View attachment 613449ook
They could have dressed up for the courts,put their new matching trackies on 🤣 when you think about it they really have nothing nice or appealing about them. She looks like she needs a bloody good bath/ jet wash and him looks like he’s out with an old woman, I cannot imagine any other female wanting to go with him after he’s been around her and all her bits and bobs🤢 I see she’s got her phone maybe he did get her a new one 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

what does she look like 🤣🤣
i want to know who took the picture because my husband as been for his second jab tonight and i was not allowed in with him to take a photo(i was going to send it to he sun )so why was she allowed someone in with her to take a photo

• Angry
Reactions: 17
i want to know who took the picture because my husband as been for his second jab tonight and i was not allowed in with him to take a photo(i was going to send it to he sun )so why was she allowed someone in with her to take a photo
Because she a celeb rules don’t apply to her 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 11
# thread suggestion scummy vermin full of lies. Look at their thighs,too many pies?View attachment 613449ook
However much I dislike this pair I am going to give an unbiased opinion . You cannot Judge by intent or assuming .
If you go on YouTube you can find three Black girls who do a little topic of the day report. They show the video and say its terrible . Now this video is available to been seen by many more people than that feller tweeting it. You cannot convict him because you think he thought it was Funny , and not convict those girls because you think they are on your side , and you are correct , if he is guilty then Skanky, if she shows the video is guilty , and to be fair I cannot see what Law was being broken ? There is only one person to blame for this anyway and that is Skanky without a doubt ,
and if that feller had been convicted we would be next

love it lollypops ,that's why I don't bother you girls are too good

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.