Katie Price #40 All about holidays, teef, nails & hair yet kids swim in underware

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trouble with myself Krusties is I’m too soft , if cole dumped Skanky , I’d start feeling sorry for her , , I’d feel bad So I’d have to fix her up ,Find somebody who’s got something

Got something in common with her , being disabled and all , Oscar pistorious :LOL:
Yeah he could beat that thing up then shoot it, do us all a favour :)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sometimes it’s cuddlesbunny 😂
Well I call it Bunnyboiler; It seems rather apt :)

John was one of the good guys and really got some stick of BunnyCuddles. Stan also was very good , very intelligent man . I also miss his teatime specials , the Scum kept deleting them , do you remember that 😂
Yep they lopped our stuff off and left the bullshit from skanky and it's cohorts on there, all the crap from bunnyboiler, that bint sadie, lord welly boots & all the rest of the lameoids :(

Reactions: 14
Or it’s over inflated chest 🤣🤣
I pity the poor woman (not her) with a large chest. There was this lady with such large chest when she lay flat on the bed they flopped out sideways.
I’ve never had that problem thank goodness.

right I’m having a bath then soak my feet, it’s a shame they don’t unscrew.
I may be gone some time…..

Reactions: 10
Do love the Krusties , half an hour away from home had to go to a job an hour away, so stopped for a quick cuppa , Quick peek on here, saw you were talking about Bunnycuddles ( For your information Bunnycuddles cannot be Skanky because Bunny is a Grade one deranged looney and Skanky is , Sorry bad example) Anyway started thinking about Ron the Mind(less) hysterics all the way to the job. If Bigblue Needs inspiration for a sit com character he’s the one , example Someone said Skanky and car wash haven’t got a pot to piss in
Ron said “Oh they have Money I believe the youngster invest in Bitcoins these days”
Calling the gruesome twosome youngsters 😂
Mad as a box of frogs

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well I call it Bunnyboiler; It seems rather apt :)

Yep they lopped our stuff off and left the bullshit from skanky and it's cohorts on there, all the crap from bunnyboiler, that bint sadie, lord welly boots & all the rest of the lameoids :(
They wouldn't let Stan and I discuss our Rottweilers either 😡

• Angry
You know who that poster reminded me of? Do you ever have a middle aged woman come up to you in town saying you look lucky and trying to sell you heather? One lady did that to me, she also said I had a kind face, I said I might look kind but inside I’m not and didn’t buy the item. I felt bad for all of one second.
It's the ones that try and make you sign up for charity for me.
Or the religious group that tells you everything is a sin

• Haha
Another thing I like about being a Krusty is studying the subject you find interesting stuff , Of course stumbled on plastic surgery, never thought about it before , WOW saw stars who I remember as Beautiful , really Beautiful, look bleeding awful , horror show awful why oh why ? And it’s never an improvement,

Reactions: 14
Well done Facehugger and Pink on title and new thead🥰💖💕🙂❤🤗😘👽🐾xx

I leave this here for now..

The pic isn't the best quality as it's quite old ( originally it was David Cameron) I've added Cole the best I could 🥰 xx

Resizer_16231732838230.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.