Katie Price #40 All about holidays, teef, nails & hair yet kids swim in underware

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyway when she said she was going to get a new face, have you seen what the temp is going to be Sunday ? She’s only got to go out and she’ll be looking like this Peter Gabriel album 🤣
Thats a great album by the way..the track family snapshot doesnt apply to her though

Reactions: 3
Have you noticed every story is about Skanky , You can put me right but I have never seen a story where they are going to do something car wash likes , or car wash meeting his mates , or car wash doing anything , I saw a post yesterday on here where someone said they hate car wash more than Skanky , People think he’s devious got a grand plan, Disagree with me all you like, said it many times on here , and I’ll say it again , I think the fellas a bit Simple ,a wannabe , the fella everyone takes the piss out of down the pub , talking about that can you imagine what they say ? Know what my mates would , No mate grab a granny nights tomorrow, etc etc etc

Gurning
Yes, the Jackanories have been almost totally Price-based apart from the nod to Crawl's pecker ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well she probably wants all those pre-Xmas orders now so she has some money stashed to run away with. Who is publishing this book? Is it a direct off-shoot from the 'mockumentary'? Did she get paid to 'write' it? Who actually wrote it? Does it even exist?
Picture this; Christmas morning in a charming little bijou cottage in Anytown where Mum & Dad watch the kids opening the gifts Santa brought for them as Granny brings in tea for everyone;
"Open yours now Gran!" trills Junior "Look Santa left you this!"

He hands Gran a prettily wrapped parcel so she sits down in the fireside chair then she proceeds to open it expectantly, however, her face falls into disappointment then a thinly veiled rage overtakes her

"FFS! Who the hell bought me this tit?" She takes the hardback copy of "My Life With Harvey" and hurls it into the fire adding "Best place for that bollocks! Anyone for a ginger nut?"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Freebies from the people who made her equestrian range , becomes and ad for her equestrian range in H&H ,sorry but no cigar 😂
Awwww, damn it 😝. That's the closest I can find to something nice she's done 🤣😂. I'll keep looking @peeko 👍 There has to be 1 example somewhere out there where she hasn't put herself first? 🕵️‍♀️

Her Dream - everyone else's nightmare!
Another desperate attempt to deflect from what's really going on? 🤔. She knows this little story will rile people up & cause a fuss. So what's really happening?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Carl Woods, 27, Car Salesman from Hertfordshire
  • Carl trains in the gym five days a week and half of his body is covered in tattoos
  • Carl owns over 30 cars
  • Carl broke up with his fiancée eighteen months ago
thats a great love island testimonial:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Carl trains in the gym five days a week and half of his body is covered in tattoos
  • Carl owns over 30 cars
first off there are most likely multi millionaires who DONT own that many cars....honestly imagine the ribbing he must get for his walter mittyisms

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Exactly, Gullri
This book is a joke right? Behind closed doors where she totally ignores him and Carl bullies him!!! She didn’t bring him up her mum and every man she was with did most of it!!! Pile of crap!!!
😂😂😂😂😂
I'll never forget when she was living in that rental that got trashed her attitude to the kids.

Bunny and Jett sat by a massive open tubbaware box of Harveys meds. Harvey sat playing with a coathanger and he had wet himself. Sat there in wet tracksuit bottoms.

She just drove past him on her crappy pink mobility scooter to get ready for a date night with Crawl.

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Carl owns over 30 cars
Complete pack of lies. So funny - he's never done a leg day - his legs are better than KP's.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'll never forget when she was living in that rental that got trashed her attitude to the kids.

Bunny and Jett sat by a massive open tubbaware box of Harveys meds. Harvey sat playing with a coathanger and he had wet himself. Sat there in wet tracksuit bottoms.

She just drove past him on her crappy pink mobility scooter to get ready for a date night with Crawl.
It was heart-breaking really. Oh the kids are just props I forgot.

Has she dropped dead yet
Sadly not.

Reactions: 9
How the duck is she going to Turkey ? She’s getting worse demented witch

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Ok, I can feel my creativity juices flowing...
Just pouring my first glass of wine😁

Give me half hour and I'll have a cracking thread title for you, that's if this ones not finished already...or I've got wasted and fallen asleep 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.