Katie Price #40 All about holidays, teef, nails & hair yet kids swim in underware

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see that It is seeking justice/revenge for losing the case. "Fly my pretties!" I suppose it'll release its little fwends onto the poor INNOCENT bloke or send 'ard man cole round to give him a handbagging :)

And the skint monster is having 12k of alterations to make it sexy again huh? Well forgive me, but it'll take a lot more than that to make it look anything like sexy and where is this 12 grand coming from to begin with? I hope HMRC are taking note or is this lot scheduled for the very day she's due in court like the last time when it buggerred off to the Maldives?

Oh sorry, i just meant on Steph's show, we've had KP on Weds and now KK today.
Are there any more Z Listers available for next week please?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I see that It is seeking justice/revenge for losing the case. "Fly my pretties!" I suppose it'll release its little fwends onto the poor INNOCENT bloke or send 'ard man cole round to give him a handbagging :)

And the skint monster is having 12k of alterations to make it sexy again huh? Well forgive me, but it'll take a lot more than that to make it look anything like sexy and where is this 12 grand coming from to begin with? I hope HMRC are taking note or is this lot scheduled for the very day she's due in court like the last time when it buggerred off to the Maldives?

Are there any more Z Listers available for next week please?
If it is a public examination she has to attend next, which I very much think it might be, and she does not attend , that is contempt of court

Lying piece of depraved vermin!! 🤥
I am loving 'depraved vermin' - that would be good for the NEXT THREAD TITLE... yes, get thinking peeps - we are cooking on gas over the past few threads! <Tries to think of words that rhyme with vermin...> wormin' yay!

• Haha
I am loving 'depraved vermin' - that would be good for the NEXT THREAD TITLE... yes, get thinking peeps - we are cooking on gas over the past few threads! <Tries to think of words that rhyme with vermin...> wormin' yay!
OK my first attempt

# 41 -Sexy gal or depraved vermin? Skanky just don't set cole's pants a-squirming

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyway when she said she was going to get a new face, have you seen what the temp is going to be Sunday ? She’s only got to go out and she’ll be looking like this Peter Gabriel album 🤣
Ain't that the truth! Good one :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wormin?oh Snap..Actually I love worms,good for garden bless em..As a kid I used to put them in my little Pram,cover them up whilst on the pillow.🤣🤣 oh dear sad bleep I is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Like you do cats and dogs but without the 'g' so then gets a ' to indicate lost letter/letters/contractions of words ;)
liar I’m so thick though,you guys on her have a much level of intelligence than me,but so lovely..I don’t get things sometimes..but..I do in the end..❤

• Heart

Here we go, selfless act...this counts right? Surely there was no gain for her in getting herself in H&H in exchange for a few t-shirts & socks? 😁
Horse and Hound, sure this is an equestrian magazine not top shelf malarkey?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Horse and Hound, sure this is an equestrian magazine not top shelf malarkey?
Its had to give up the dressage riding because people thought her huge arse was saddlebags :)

These days even the sleazy smutty lad mags don't want skanky :)

Reactions: 10
Have you noticed every story is about Skanky , You can put me right but I have never seen a story where they are going to do something car wash likes , or car wash meeting his mates , or car wash doing anything , I saw a post yesterday on here where someone said they hate car wash more than Skanky , People think he’s devious got a grand plan, Disagree with me all you like, said it many times on here , and I’ll say it again , I think the fellas a bit Simple ,a wannabe , the fella everyone takes the piss out of down the pub , talking about that can you imagine what they say ? Know what my mates would , No mate grab a granny nights tomorrow, etc etc etc

Blimey! Didn't realise we are over 900 already

Churning rhymes with vermin
Gurning

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.