Katie Price #40 All about holidays, teef, nails & hair yet kids swim in underware

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katieprice# Sometimes we may have a little waffle its because we're waiting for Katie's cards to topple🃏

One glass down...boom🤦‍♀️😂

I'll do it through my new business 'Sids Mobile Syrup Of Figs'.

Here's some of my previous work on 'models'.

On my way Skanky!!!!
Any chance you could give her a full weave of pubes on her head. We'll all have a defuzz. Washed obviously🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I am loving 'depraved vermin' - that would be good for the NEXT THREAD TITLE... yes, get thinking peeps - we are cooking on gas over the past few threads! <Tries to think of words that rhyme with vermin...> wormin' yay!
Cole don't wanna put his worm in 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t think I’ve ever seen her cry
When Piers Morgan interviewed her she managed to look upset and squeeze a couple of tears out when she replied 'People may not know this but I actually had a miscarriage.' No Katrina, you didn't! We all know you had an abortion because it was the riding instructors' baby...

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
When Piers Morgan interviewed her she managed to look upset and squeeze a couple of tears out when she replied 'People may not know this but I actually had a miscarriage.' No Katrina, you didn't! We all know you had an abortion because it was the riding instructors' baby...
Yeah but she's had about 12 miscarriages and 12 abortions... ;)

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Anyway when she said she was going to get a new face, have you seen what the temp is going to be Sunday ? She’s only got to go out and she’ll be looking like this Peter Gabriel album 🤣
Great album though!

Reactions: 6
FINISH WORK FRIDAY , THEN I CHEER,
CAN TALK TO THE KRUSTIES AND HAVE A BEER
Not a thread title just how I feel :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Well there is a big fat lie straight away in the book description..she's never singly handed raised Harvey...she's had a legion of nanny's😉mother Amy and ex husbands even her mates..who all have raised him whilst she's constantly bogged off .. hope DY gets legal to review it before it's published incase she lies about him 🤔😁

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I read that as 'de ja vagina' 😂
Me too🤭

I'll slow down now as I have a curry to cook and being half cut can cause a problem with my spice sence...as in I have none and my curry will make everyone sweat and get the shits🤣
See you all soon x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Ooh ooh got one ,
Thread suggestion #41 GOING TO TURKEY TO IMPROVE HER LOOKS SHE SAID,
SAVE YOURSELF SOME MONEY PUT A BAG ON YOUR bleeping HEAD

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Well there is a big fat lie straight away in the book description..she's never singly handed raised Harvey...she's had a legion of nanny's😉mother Amy and ex husbands even her mates..who all have raised him whilst she's constantly bogged off .. hope DY gets legal to review it before it's published incase she lies about him 🤔😁
He couldn't care less - he's paid his money and set-up a trust fund for his son. He couldn't see Harvey once they weren't together and the same for Pete, Alex, Keiran and Kris. He is her cash cow/bull.

Ooh ooh got one ,
Thread suggestion #41 GOING TO TURKEY TO IMPROVE HER LOOKS SHE SAID,
SAVE YOURSELF SOME MONEY PUT A BAG ON YOUR bleeping HEAD
72 letters only... ;)

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.