Katie Price #40 All about holidays, teef, nails & hair yet kids swim in underware

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread Suggestion
#41 She’s a Depraved Piece of Lying Vermin - With her ever changing face it looks like she’s Gurning

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why she wearing the crotch of a pair of knickers on her face..she trying to show she can upcycle things like Stacey Solomon
Poor thing gets confused , Not sure where to put on her knickers , like I said before she’s got Zachery syndrome, Face looks zachery same as the arse :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Y

It is but you can go but must book the government mandatory return quarantine package before you fly out to turkey..
Indeed & what's the betting her new court date will fall slap bang in the middle of said 'quarantine'.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Poor thing gets confused , Not sure where to put on her knickers , like I said before she’s got Zachery syndrome, Face looks zachery same as the arse :ROFLMAO:
You’re obviously a Benny Hill fan, you sirry idiot!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Indeed & what's the betting her new court date will fall slap bang in the middle of said 'quarantine'.
Like I said many times if it is a public examination and she doesn’t attend , No excuse , Contempt of court , No way out of it

Like I said many times if it is a public examination and she doesn’t attend , No excuse , Contempt of court , No way out of it
Know you love your comedy Harry and a bit of interesting stuff, got a good one to tell you about later

Reactions: 6
1623433088798.jpeg

This is a photo from a Gurning Competition they were quite popular in the past. I always thought those things round their necks were black puddings but they were to do with horses.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
OMG 😱 She is so boring! And Cole is probably impotent from having to snog her. Get with someone attractive Carl and stop this bullshit. I don’t know u and I don’t like you-but come on! You only got one dick for f*ck sake😐
Snog, marry or avoid?

• Haha
  • Wow
OMG 😱 She is so boring! And Cole is probably impotent from having to snog her. Get with someone attractive Carl and stop this bullshit. I don’t know u and I don’t like you-but come on! You only got one dick for f*ck sake😐
Snog, marry or avoid?
Noone attractive will have him after he's touched skanky 🤢

• Sick
Noone attractive will have him after he's touched skanky 🤢
Well, it is easy to find a lady more attractive than the one he is sleeping with now😲 She used to be sort of attractive but with an unattractive personality. Now all tit. Body tits face teeth lips voice mind terrible. He could go for ANY other woman to upgrade😄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyway when she said she was going to get a new face, have you seen what the temp is going to be Sunday ? She’s only got to go out and she’ll be looking like this Peter Gabriel album 🤣
You absolute horror. I have a treasured copy of that stashed away-that I absolutely forgot about until you put that pic up 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
Is this why she’s not going back to dental_centre_turkey (not following their IG, as it’s disappeared) no wonder her teeth were hacked! 🤣🤣🤣 read some of the posts on this replacement account, who has got a legal claim against them 🤔

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Well, it is easy to find a lady more attractive than the one he is sleeping with now😲 She used to be sort of attractive but with an unattractive personality. Now all tit. Body tits face teeth lips voice mind terrible. He could go for ANY other woman to upgrade😄
Gullri a rubber doll would be an upgrade , and more intelligent

• Haha
Gullri a rubber doll would be an upgrade , and more intelligent
So true! And at least a rubber doll won’t bite off any important body parts. Just imagine.. - no, sorry please don’t 😱

Is this why she’s not going back to dental_centre_turkey (not following their IG, as it’s disappeared) no wonder her teeth were hacked! 🤣🤣🤣 read some of the posts on this replacement account, who has got a legal claim against them 🤔
This is so sad 😞
Your teeth are the only ones you got.
It should be illegal to file down healthy teeth.

Now Cole has mentioned the guy on his IG.

He was found not guilty, Carl YOU and Katie shared the video too....😡 plus you are constantly taunting Harvey and saying it’s banter, well let’s hope what was said last night is right and Harvey is safely away from you pair. Maybe you and your fiancée should watch your trolling, calling people names and threatening behaviour before condemning others found not guilty in a court of law.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
shhhh,shhhh
it's oh ,so quiet
it's oh so still,
shhhh.shhhh
Im all alone
and so peaceful until
Krusties come back
zing boom
people i love
zing boom
But they dont half make a din

shhhh,shhhh
it's oh ,so quiet
it's oh so still,
shhhh.shhhh
Im all alone
and so peaceful until
Krusties come back
zing boom
people i love
zing boom
But they dont half make a din
oh youre back , thought you started a new thread and sodded off without telling me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Now Cole has mentioned the guy on his IG.

He was found not guilty, Carl YOU and Katie shared the video too....😡 plus you are constantly taunting Harvey and saying it’s banter, well let’s hope what was said last night is right and Harvey is safely away from you pair. Maybe you and your fiancée should watch your trolling, calling people names and threatening behaviour before condemning others found not guilty in a court of law.
Mocking him? WTAF? It's this gobshite's hobby mocking poor H. Oh, and Cole- it's should HAVE not OF , you illiterate twit.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.