Katie Price #40 All about holidays, teef, nails & hair yet kids swim in underware

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh ooh got one ,
Thread suggestion #41 GOING TO TURKEY TO IMPROVE HER LOOKS SHE SAID,
SAVE YOURSELF SOME MONEY PUT A BAG ON YOUR bleeping HEAD
PEEKO WINS FIRST...go on girls, let him have it🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Me too🤭

I'll slow down now as I have a curry to cook and being half cut can cause a problem with my spice sence...as in I have none and my curry will make everyone sweat and get the shits🤣
See you all soon x
You and your curry gives me visions of certain Daleks and Spike Milligan but I can’t say more.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You and your curry gives me visions of certain Daleks and Spike Milligan but I can’t say more.
I'll have a look later....when I'm on the lavatory 💥🤣

Stop making me laugh you lot, I'm meant to be cooking! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

what does she look like 🤣🤣
Quite demented actually
Totally agree beautiful dog ❤
Blending he’ll like Britain’s got talent on here, can’t beat a bleeding dog

Demented

Reactions: 5

It is the same tit pony tail put in her hair for Steph's outing - she hasn't removed it and hasn't washed her disgusting greasy hair. Yuck, yuck, yuck and fingers down throat. Her pillows must stink.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
So skanky off for another face lift 😫 it's not even been 2 years since her last big brow and face pull ...shows her own vile needs outweighs her kids yet redtops applaud and praise her for doing it.. sickening really is. Doubt she's paying either just a freebie for promotion

Reactions: 13
Reactions: 12
So skanky off for another face lift 😫 it's not even been 2 years since her last big brow and face pull ...shows her own vile needs outweighs her kids yet redtops applaud and praise her for doing it.. sickening really is. Doubt she's paying either just a freebie for promotion
Yeah but isn’t turkey for essential travel only ?

Reactions: 11
Evening you lovely lot ❤ right @Pink Squirrel you can give up the quest of trying to find something nice she's done.

She does something nice for others every time she goes out anywhere, keeps the bleeping flies off folks' ice creams 👍👍👍👍 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.