Katie Price #40 All about holidays, teef, nails & hair yet kids swim in underware

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn't she JUST bangiing on about those AMAZING extensions - the only ones she'll ever so use because they're just unreal (or some drivel to that effect) - went to the salon for 8 hours and then ripped them all out about 48 hours later 🤭
Literally 4 weeks ago. Oh what it must be like to be able to waste money like she does.

Her own hair is that tit the extensions make it look like she has a mullet.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh dear first class bleep as usual.Pissed off to death with her.Why don’t she duck off into oblivion of plastic surgery.Skanky bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
pwiceys feet look really scarred after that non exsitent operation she never had

Katie Price slams cruel trolls who mocked disabled son Harvey with Christmas jumper

oh hang on she didnt like this? point here is she picks and chooses her viewpoint

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Just back from the vets my boy is ok but I’ve to keep an eye on his toileting, bless him broke my heart to see him shaking, cowered when I lifted the box off.

I am thinking of ideas to help Katie with finances

1. Guess the bath bomb. You have a hundred different flavoured bath bombs just from a teaspoon need to guess what variety it is.
Poor pussy cat. He may have over-heated - my cat did and she only ever eats IAMS 7+ seniors' biscuits but threw up weird stuff and her poo was pretty odd - just the once - she's better today.

Still got the pony tail in, or old pic 🤣
What is that round her face - a bit of old crocheted knickers?

Damn! I forgot to have a picture taken when I had my jabs done 🙄

Don’t think she has any clothes left - sold them all
I was having breathing tests today and had to put a peg thing on my nose and me mouth round a tube - my hub's didn't think of taking a pic! Strange that...

Why doesn't he speak out now, I'm sure he never signed a NDA
His silence speaks volumes - he's not gonna join in a slanging match with her - he's well rid and binned her - she can't cope with being binned.

Freebies from the people who made her equestrian range , becomes and ad for her equestrian range in H&H ,sorry but no cigar 😂
Another company that went under owing money.

Is skanky the Horse or the Hound?

💣 a few of these maybe or a box of piranhas that you tell her are those fish that do pedicures :) She wouldn't have to worry about her life-threteningly injured feet then :)
:ROFLMAO: you might have something there - Piranha Pedicures Ltd!

Come on Krusties, one of you must be a hairdresser and can have a go... 🤭🤭🤭
Jeez she's used hundreds of hairdressers and none of them can give her a weave? Didn't she pay them or advertise them enough?

Well amazon have her new explosive book down for release in october hardcover £20.00 pre order now

all these scrounger shout outs are like those people on facebook who shout out for things because theyre to tight to buy it themselves:mad::mad::mad:
There maybe a book but that is not the cover. The probability is that nothing has been written and it is a fishing expedition. The book, if published, is under the auspices of Mirror Books, part of the newspaper peeps in her pocket. If not enough takers, it won't get written/printed and will show as delayed.

No, I had turned his box 90% so maybe it was that. Apparently his stools were still in situ and a bit firm but not constipated. Sorry to all eating.
Thanks for the best wishes x
If he's been asleep in the heat they can dry up inside and make it difficult for them to pass.

I'm a trained hairdresser but never learnt to do weave
Now's your chance to make it up as you go along - ha ha ha!

An idea thought of whilst I was ironing. Carl and Katie do a variety hall act called C and K. Amongst their skills are plate spinning and modern day levitation. The piece de resistance is a disappearing trick involving The Great Wall of China, David Copperfield, Cliff Richard, The Taj Mahal, an elephant and a hologram of Paul Daniels.

Any takers out there?
Problem - they don't own any plates...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
You know nowadays people will literally do anything to make money? You have people be8ng fed, people, grown men usually in baby attire being fed, large women displaying their wares and I don’t mean Tupperware. As Katie has already done a colonic there’s a whole other gamut of intimate stuff that can be filmed for pay per view.

Changing tack if I make an apple pie would the pastry need to be short krust?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You know nowadays people will literally do anything to make money? You have people be8ng fed, people, grown men usually in baby attire being fed, large women displaying their wares and I don’t mean Tupperware. As Katie has already done a colonic there’s a whole other gamut of intimate stuff that can be filmed for pay per view.

Changing tack if I make an apple pie would the pastry need to be short krust?
Ha ha like it 😂

Reactions: 2

here we go skanky dream body coming up 🤣🤣🤣
But it isn't a year since she had the other lot put in. I'm gonna start knitting a body bag coz she is sure to come back in one at her age and the number of surgeries/anaesthetics she's had. How absolutely revolting.

Reactions: 9
She's been unable to exercise after breaking her feet

Now I will be honest I don’t follow fashion but usually women match shoe and bag colour. I’ve never seen you match your bag with your face colour.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
But it isn't a year since she had the other lot put in. I'm gonna start knitting a body bag coz she is sure to come back in one at her age and the number of surgeries/anaesthetics she's had. How absolutely revolting.
I wouldn’t bother just feed her to the sharks minus the plastic bits 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

here we go skanky dream body coming up 🤣🤣🤣
What.the.actual.duck

1. Holiday to turkey??? Nope. Red list dick head.
2. £12,000??? Aren’t you bleeping bankrupt???
3. In constant pain and the weight makes it worse. Stop being a greedy bleep and eating tit.
4. YOU ARE A bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.