Katie Price #398 Dope smoked has made it all a bit hazy, is it really 6 months of driving Miss Crazy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many years has her paramedic training been going on for now another one of her lies shes repeated on many many occasions on tv lol why dont any of these journalists ever question her many wild claims/lies
---

bleeping hell is there anything she cant do 😂😂😂
She can't mowdel....

• Haha
Reactions: 22
but she's "Not a slag" you know!
Errrrrrr yes you are skanky!!!! :ROFLMAO:
Shes bleeping disgusting and as usual not her fault blaming somebody else for her slutty behaviour yes Skanky you are a dirty rotten bleep bag also she was shagging a married man even worse you dirty slaggy bleep

Reactions: 26
I really hope shes not grifted or been gifted this wrap anybody know how much it costs to wrap a car ?
Think it's a respray, they said having to take at least the bonnet back to bare metal as so badly damaged, she must have forgotten to photo that one! 🙄 wrap or respray you've got to be looking at over £3k for a car of that size, especially if a special finish. Probably worth more than the damn car!

• Angry
Reactions: 27
This woman is going to be a life coach, is she now 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2996082
Look at the state of her bleeping filtered face🤢🤢🤢🤢
---
Think it's a respray, they said having to take at least the bonnet back to bare metal as so badly damaged, she must have forgotten to photo that one! 🙄 wrap or respray you've got to be looking at over £3k for a car of that size, especially if a special finish. Probably worth more than the damn car!
Wow and shes bragging about this big time shes a bleeping disgrace cant go to court but manage to sort this out pisstaking bleep

Reactions: 25
Everything QUOTE="Tedbear, post: 19632429, member: 93317"]
How many years has her paramedic training been going on for now another one of her lies shes repeated on many many occasions on tv lol why dont any of these journalists ever question her many wild claims/lies
---

[/QUOTE]
Yep everything that her delusional self says she's going yo do. To be fair I there's a fine line between her lies and her delusions, a very, very miniscule bleeping line.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
---

Super gran !,, 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Isn't skank still in training to do the London marathon, zleb SAS, the jungle, strictly and dancing on ice the last 3 she actually turned down because they wouldn't pay her enough. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Super gran !,, 😂🤣
Go 1 year without committing a driving offence!
---
Isn't skank still in training to do the London marathon, zleb SAS, the jungle, strictly and dancing on ice the last 3 she actually turned down because they wouldn't pay her enough. 🤣🤣🤣
I really, really, really want her to do Dancing on Ice. Can you imagine her! Best laugh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
....and volunteering regularly at the local hospice....
WHAT!! Is she not still doing that? She said she was going to keep it up, along with her weekly therapy. Although I honestly don't know who she's going to find the time now that she's got TWO houses 5 kids and Legoboy that she has to be Mum and Dad to.
Juniors going to be grounded when he finally comes home. FFS he's been out for ages.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
WHAT!! Is she not still doing that? She said she was going to keep it up, along with her weekly therapy. Although I honestly don't know who she's going to find the time now that she's got TWO houses 5 kids and Legoboy that she has to be Mum and Dad to.
Juniors going to be grounded when he finally comes home. FFS he's been out for ages.
Think you have to pass certain checks….😏 ❌

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Booze and ❄ talk id say rambling off her face
---

Totally agree i think even teenagers would turn their noses up at that colour its just like her attention seeking to the max as you said any normal woman of her age would want a classier looking colour but not her its all look at me its childish and pathetic she needs to grow the duck up but theres no hope of that 🤬🤬🤬
Let's face it, nobody is going to look at 'it', she's bleeping hideous!
But 'it' cannot live without being centre of attention so a stupid old pink jalopy just might do the trick.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She must of been off her face when she posted this lol
I was thinking that too, pissed or ❄❄
---
---

parent
Pay tax
Pay vat
Keep her pets alive
Keep her legs shut
Keep her gob shut
Keep her gates (previous) shut

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.