Katie Price #398 Dope smoked has made it all a bit hazy, is it really 6 months of driving Miss Crazy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone make sense of this for me please..... I keep re-reading it and going boss-eyed.

View attachment 2996232
I’m a few pages behind, so apologies if someone has already answered, but I believe she is saying that this is the first pink RR she ever owned, her “original” one, that she (CW) found and bought back, and then “someone” ruined it by throwing acid on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve just been watching some program about celebrities and it featured KP and one of the 3 am girls said she just relish being in the spotlight like no one she’s ever seen. She had a insatiable appetite for the limelight.
I think that’s why she grapples so much with the thought of losing it and that’s why she wants to keep herself in the public eye by being in the tabloid publications

Reactions: 21
Mutant’s claimed to be in training for this and that or about to launch something or other a million times.
Here’s a few more things she could have a “go at”.

Guest on “Tattoo fixers”
(Can you cover ALL these up. They’re all shite!)

Stand up comedian.
( She stands up. We laugh at her).

Owner of a horror fancy dress shop.
(No purchase of special stock required. Just Chuck everything she’s ever warn for a night out on the rails.)

Enter the Guinness book of records as the worlds most flammable woman (plastic surgical enhancements and JYY rags will secure that place no probs!)

Feel free to add more Krusties!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Kipper and JJ went for some fresh air down the park today. Hopefully he got a play on the swings and a Capri Sun. Kipper got a feel up by the local pervert out of shot next to the bins. More Park Twauma for the next book 🙃
Screenshot_20240615_223834_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Who in their right mind would take life advice from a woman who is a drug addict (allegedly), has had numerous failed relationships, is never out of court, has lost custody of her children and has been evicted from her house which was a hovel anyway!
She gets her folder out and says “er what story haven’t I done for a while, here’s a good un, Life Coach”
Must be a pukka course , when she mentioned it in Jan 2023 , she said it cost £9.99 a month ,
Must be a bleeping long one too if she hasn’t passed yet 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Think we have an emergency pod listen @DC16 I been out all day, has anyone listened to it, not seen any messages about it, though I’ve only skimmed read the last few pages, I’m going in, prob skip through it, I’m too tired to take notes, guess it’s probably just the stuff in the Mail, but we might get additional bollox from her on it 🤦🏽‍♀️

IMG_9599.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
FFS she’s started the pod talking about the murderer she interviewed on LittleHampton beach, and she said she had the kids in the car. WTF, she took them to that 🤬 How did she keep them so long, I think those kids have seen and heard terrible things, bet she was talking about it in the car to them 😔

Shes doing boxing now against some young women 🤷🏽‍♀️ but has so many TV commitments, she might not fit it in.

New book next year 👍🏾

TikTok love her, want her to do more, called algorithms ‘annorisms’ 🤦🏽‍♀️

I’m fast forwarding through the Life Coach stuff, it’s all bollox, she hasn’t got a clue, looks like it’s just another avenue to fleece the brain dead 🤦🏽‍♀️

Loves Only Fans, had to ask all her TV companies BBC and C4 if they were ok with it, they said it’s fine,mShe doesn’t show it all, keeps it nice as she has family. She’s fit, when she looks in the mirror she can see it 🤷🏽‍♀️

Admits she was a ❄ addict, never touched Heroin, but loves her vape now, no more ❄

Doesn’t drink much, banging on about PTSD and ADHD

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
This pod is advertised as a new pod, but I think it’s old, she’s taking about stuff happening last week, that was ages ago, I’m confused, as she’s also talking about becoming a life coach. I thought this was a new thing. Anyway I’ve turned it off now she was annoying me 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 I had drinks tonight, maybe that’s why I’ve no idea what’s going on here 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 37
This pod is advertised as a new pod, but I think it’s old, she’s taking about stuff happening last week, that was ages ago, I’m confused, as she’s also talking about becoming a life coach. I thought this was a new thing. Anyway I’ve turned it off now she was annoying me 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 I had drinks tonight, maybe that’s why I’ve no idea what’s going on here 🤦🏽‍♀️
Think this was done at the same time as his netflix documentary that skank said she was filming, thinking it's just rehashed because skanks desperate for some cash and he knows it and can exploit skank to the max.😉😎

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve just listen to 30 mins and Yep it’s a OLD Podcast LMFAO 🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and that Lewis bloke has a very Droning voice like her as well 🤮🤮🤮 Can’t listen anymore, Her voice in my head!!! I’d rather drink liquid Shite and rub bleach in my eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 28
If you look very closely (might need to zoom in as quite blurry) everyone apart from Katie and Legohead have pegs on their noses due to Katie been "utterly buttery' 😄😄😄😘 xxx....

Resizer_17184937394271.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.