Katie Price #398 Dope smoked has made it all a bit hazy, is it really 6 months of driving Miss Crazy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who in their right mind would take life advice from a woman who is a drug addict (allegedly), has had numerous failed relationships, is never out of court, has lost custody of her children and has been evicted from her house which was a hovel anyway!
The braindeads?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
lol, Junior and Princess on an OK video talking about their memorable moments with their Dad for Father’s Day. I just LOVE IT!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Bradley Wiggins is in the Daily Fail today saying that he is bankrupt and may have to sell his Olympic medals. Why oh fecking why isn’t she being made to sell stuff rather than carry on spending😡 she gives me the rage so bad

• Angry
Reactions: 46
Read about Bradley Wiggins today who has been made bankrupt. Has had to sell his houses and may have to sell his Olympic medals, homeless and sofa surfing. Not through spending it all on crap just bad financial advisors. Done a lot of good setting up grass roots cycling stable to find and train up and coming cyclists. Wasn't in to flash cars or watches etc. Doesn't quite seem fair does it that KFP has spunked millions on gear, hair extensions, cars,nails, bags,holidays with seemingly no financial consequences other than losing her house, getting evicted mind not voluntarily selling it.
---
Bradley Wiggins is in the Daily Fail today saying that he is bankrupt and may have to sell his Olympic medals. Why oh fecking why isn’t she being made to sell stuff rather than carry on spending😡 she gives me the rage so bad
Was literally typing when you posted this

• Angry
Reactions: 38
Who in their right mind would take life advice from a woman who is a drug addict (allegedly), has had numerous failed relationships, is never out of court, has lost custody of her children and has been evicted from her house which was a hovel anyway!
I dont understand why nobodys called her out about all the vile and illegal things shes done and still doing and considering her tit show of a life full of never ending dramas and a revolving door of men is a good fit to be a life coach it beggars belief 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 27
Think it's a respray, they said having to take at least the bonnet back to bare metal as so badly damaged, she must have forgotten to photo that one! 🙄 wrap or respray you've got to be looking at over £3k for a car of that size, especially if a special finish. Probably worth more than the damn car!
I just had my mini front and back bumpers resprayed ( 1 oops moment and then I left my handbrake off 😱) anyhoo it was £400 and that was mates rates

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Read about Bradley Wiggins today who has been made bankrupt. Has had to sell his houses and may have to sell his Olympic medals, homeless and sofa surfing. Not through spending it all on crap just bad financial advisors. Done a lot of good setting up grass roots cycling stable to find and train up and coming cyclists. Wasn't in to flash cars or watches etc. Doesn't quite seem fair does it that KFP has spunked millions on gear, hair extensions, cars,nails, bags,holidays with seemingly no financial consequences other than losing her house, getting evicted mind not voluntarily selling it.
---

Was literally typing when you posted this
I was just about to post that article as well! Perhaps he needs to ask skanky for advice on how to deal with the OR!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Let's face it, nobody is going to look at 'it', she's bleeping hideous!
But 'it' cannot live without being centre of attention so a stupid old pink jalopy just might do the trick.
Not to mention what normal self respecting 30 something bloke would want to be seen DEAD in that thing? Yet Lego boy happily drives her around in it rather than his rather nice own car!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not to mention what normal self respecting 30 something bloke would want to be seen DEAD in that thing? Yet Lego boy happily drives her around in it rather than his rather nice own car!
Proof shes controlling him id say everything about her i doubt hes allowed to see any of his friends anymore and cant see his family taking to her dont think SB or Boysons family liked her and i know KH parents couldnt stand her nor PA family

Reactions: 28
It's pretty obvious to all and sundry though that P and J don't live with her so I don't see why they don't mention that. It's been said elsewhere that they live with him and they even said it themselves in that Ok interview.
Same with Harvey, KP has done a documentary about him going to residential care and has spoken about it to the media.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.