Katie Price #398 Dope smoked has made it all a bit hazy, is it really 6 months of driving Miss Crazy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More worried about her ‘baby’ car than her actual kids 🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 69
Price never sleeps with anyone on the first night and makes them wait a month. Pahhhaaha. She then says she slept with Leandro on the first night. So many contradictions, lies and total bollocks in that article.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
This woman is going to be a life coach, is she now 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Maybe they shouldn't mention the kids at all rather than say they are with her
They're basing it on what she's said in the past which is fair enough. They can't announce she's lost them if it's a private matter without something solid to base it on like her saying she hasn't seen them, or a source coming forward and telling them about it. So in their view. nothing has changed.
The last time she seemed to lose access she talked about it herself in the C4 trauma documentary, saying she'd hardly seen them for months. If she did something like that again then the papers would be all over it.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Probably because they can't touch the issue until she says something to base it on, as child arrangements are private.
And by spinning the false narrative, and allowing open comments, it allows the commenters to tell the true story without the red tops being in contempt, rather than stay silent altogether on the parental situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Well done @Winepig Woo hoo I LOVE IT?

The lies & drama continue..... JJ birthday, dinner with daddy JJ, moved into new house....who is paying? New career as a life coach incoming 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Filming in Bali....more like bollocks! Police on the case of the moon boot thief. Filtered & photoshopped to death. Raking it in on Only Fans at £2.45 per punter 🤔
Carry on Krusties........
Just reading that i felt exhausted lol drama drama drama lies lies lies its never ending

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has Kieran had a set back of some kind?.
its just the ‘Stay Strong’ post on his Instagram. He posted similar when he couldn’t get access to J &B.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I remember her saying that same with AR Id say she sleeps with them all first night even if she only met them 5 minutes b4
---
A few Tattlers thinking Lego might be paying/helping with the extortionate rent. Mmmmm if this is true would be interesting to see what his family think about that. Mummy may well be keeping him, after all how else is he living, he has no obvious income now at all? But I’m sure she’d take a dim view of Skank benefitting from it.
Its a lot of money to pay per month for her hes mental if hes doing that what about his house why not move there
---
Brilliant most people seem to be seeing through all her lies and constant BS

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I remember her saying that same with AR Id say she sleeps with them all first night even if she only met them 5 minutes b4
---

Its a lot of money to pay per month for her hes mental if hes doing that what about his house why not move there
Technically, she doesn't sleep with them; they have a quickie behind the bins, a knee trembler in the kitchen, a shag on the sofa, a screw in the bogs, a duck in a hotel room, a bang in the car, a bj in a corridor ......afterwards the men zip up and get the hell out of there and away from her as fast as their legs will carry them. So, no sleep involved. Katie Price never lies after all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
His parents must be bank rolling him unless he's got a job that no one knows about. The rents are crazy down here. Might be cheaper the further out of Brighton you get, even so I don't see how someone can rent in a reasonable job.

All he seems to do is drive her around, take staged pictures and get off his face. His folks can't be happy he's involved with Skank.
Exactly Jane, fair points well made.😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
WTAF?!
Trying to read/decipher that has just given me a feckin' migraine?!!! 😖

1.jpg

cb00d2c4-bd12-4907-bf7c-5f6c7e002159_text.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Price never sleeps with anyone on the first night and makes them wait a month. Pahhhaaha. She then says she slept with Leandro on the first night. So many contradictions, lies and total bollocks in that article

You tell her Dot 👌👏
it as been said that she shagg.d someone at a party in the kitchen she had to check the next morning to see who it actually was

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
---

---

Brilliant most people seem to be seeing through all her lies and constant BS
He’s paying to keep her at arms length - doesn’t want her wrecking and stinking out his home 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.