Katie Price #398 Dope smoked has made it all a bit hazy, is it really 6 months of driving Miss Crazy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its beyond a bleeping jok shes sticking 2 fingers up to he BH and all her creditors no a single duck given the baliffs should of siezed all her vechiles no question this post tells me shes every intention of driving this hideous monstrosity about at least the cops will be able to see her coming a mile off bleeping awful colour
due to a lot of the tv programmes on bailiffs people think they will take anything but they will not my son had them once(parking fine he later got dropped due to court papers going to a address he had not lived at for 6 years yet his car was registered at my address and the bailiffs could get the right address but they could not when they took him to court they threatened him they would take his car he offered them the keys they would not take them because the car was worth a couple hundred at most think that is why they have not actually taken the cars they are not worth anything

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Life coach?! :LOL:

Don’t live your life like Skanks and you’ll be just fine. End of coaching session.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The only thing she’s got in common with a coach is she could fill one with all her conquests

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Technically, she doesn't sleep with them; they have a quickie behind the bins, a knee trembler in the kitchen, a shag on the sofa, a screw in the bogs, a duck in a hotel room, a bang in the car, a bj in a corridor ......afterwards the men zip up and get the hell out of there and away from her as fast as their legs will carry them. So, no sleep involved. Katie Price never lies after all.
You forgot the toe in the jacuzzi…

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
WTAF?!
Trying to read/decipher that has just given me a feckin' migraine?!!! 😖

View attachment 2996172

View attachment 2996185
It's simple you silly sausage,😉 skanks first original mk1 RR was attacked and ran away, disfigured and now fearing for its life had extensive cosmetic surgery to turn itself into the mk11 RR sport. Now skank hired MI5, MI6, the met police and private investigators to find Pinky the RR. After spending millions of pounds and 5 years of searching Pinky the RR was found and reunited with skank who was giving Pinky the RR counselling and life coaching but then the attacker struck again and Pinky the RR has had to go back to the cosmetic surgeon again. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
My twit of a brother in law who was a taxi driver decided to have a change of jobs and decided to be an executive coach. I assumed he meant a move up from driving taxis to driving executive coaches. He wasn't impressed when I said it over a family dinner 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Technically, she doesn't sleep with them; they have a quickie behind the bins, a knee trembler in the kitchen, a shag on the sofa, a screw in the bogs, a duck in a hotel room, a bang in the car, a bj in a corridor ......afterwards the men zip up and get the hell out of there and away from her as fast as their legs will carry them. So, no sleep involved. Katie Price never lies after all.
No chance of her falling asleep after all that snorting ❄

i-said-damn-uma-thurman.gif

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
They're basing it on what she's said in the past which is fair enough. They can't announce she's lost them if it's a private matter without something solid to base it on like her saying she hasn't seen them, or a source coming forward and telling them about it. So in their view. nothing has changed.
The last time she seemed to lose access she talked about it herself in the C4 trauma documentary, saying she'd hardly seen them for months. If she did something like that again then the papers would be all over it.
It's pretty obvious to all and sundry though that P and J don't live with her so I don't see why they don't mention that. It's been said elsewhere that they live with him and they even said it themselves in that Ok interview.

Reactions: 28
Late to the party, but what a load of made up rubbish that Mail article is. I can’t believe they had the gall to print it.

Reactions: 35
Skany's training record to date.
Beautian
Nail Technian
Injector of Botox and Fillers
Paramedic
Life Coach .

I'm sure I've missed many others out, but just for the record, number of training courses completed or even started. NIl, ZERO, NADA.
Now Get your head out of your own arse, and whatever planet you're residing on today, and duck Off Skanky!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Haha just looked at the Mail site and it’s all Kate Middleton at Trooping of the Colour, Skank’s interview already at the bottom the page, will be forgotten about by tomorrow, not that anyone cares anyway, but still the big interview is a total non event 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
It's simple you silly sausage,😉 skanks first original mk1 RR was attacked and ran away, disfigured and now fearing for its life had extensive cosmetic surgery to turn itself into the mk11 RR sport. Now skank hired MI5, MI6, the met police and private investigators to find Pinky the RR. After spending millions of pounds and 5 years of searching Pinky the RR was found and reunited with skank who was giving Pinky the RR counselling and life coaching but then the attacker struck again and Pinky the RR has had to go back to the cosmetic surgeon again. 🤣🤣🤣
She must of been off her face when she posted this lol

Reactions: 23
Skany's training record to date.
Beautian
Nail Technian
Injector of Botox and Fillers
Paramedic
Life Coach .

I'm sure I've missed many others out, but just for the record, number of training courses completed or even started. NIl, ZERO, NADA.
Now Get your head out of your own arse, and whatever planet you're residing on today, and duck Off Skanky!
Don’t forget this…

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Don’t forget this…
How many years has her paramedic training been going on for now another one of her lies shes repeated on many many occasions on tv lol why dont any of these journalists ever question her many wild claims/lies
---
And this…
bleeping hell is there anything she cant do 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Yep thats about right for her thinks more of her material possesions and showing off look at me look what ive got its a clapped out old RR at best and if Lego twats drives it about hes mugging himself right off lol pathetic pair of cunts they are
What grown woman would want that colour? It just shows once again how she’s stuck in her own heyday time warp. When I was 24 I would have thought I was queen bee in that, now I’d just be embarrassed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Someone make sense of this for me please..... I keep re-reading it and going boss-eyed.

View attachment 2996232
Booze and ❄ talk id say rambling off her face
---
What grown woman would want that colour? It just shows once again how she’s stuck in her own heyday time warp. When I was 24 I would have thought I was queen bee in that, now I’d just be embarrassed.
Totally agree i think even teenagers would turn their noses up at that colour its just like her attention seeking to the max as you said any normal woman of her age would want a classier looking colour but not her its all look at me its childish and pathetic she needs to grow the duck up but theres no hope of that 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.