Katie Price #398 Dope smoked has made it all a bit hazy, is it really 6 months of driving Miss Crazy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How arrogant, when not even holding a valid driving licence and bankrupt.
Its beyond a bleeping jok shes sticking 2 fingers up to he BH and all her creditors no a single duck given the baliffs should of siezed all her vechiles no question this post tells me shes every intention of driving this hideous monstrosity about at least the cops will be able to see her coming a mile off bleeping awful colour

Reactions: 29
I’ve been thinking about the contents of her removal vans. All three of them. I reckon she walked away from the piss and tit ridden, cess-pit dump of the MM and didn’t once look back. Left pretty much as we last saw it with junk everywhere. She doesn’t give a tit about any of it - she knows it’s all just damaged junk.

All the KP memorabilia from the containers, signed pictures, modelling shots, dirty knickers, cheap, tacky, trampy outfits, wedding dresses, anything that reminds her of her heyday and is all about “Me, me, me and my sucksess and gorjusness” will be the things she treasures and has taken with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
More worried about her ‘baby’ car than her actual kids 🙄
Yep thats about right for her thinks more of her material possesions and showing off look at me look what ive got its a clapped out old RR at best and if Lego twats drives it about hes mugging himself right off lol pathetic pair of cunts they are

Reactions: 25
I’ve been thinking about the contents of her removal vans. All three of them. I reckon she walked away from the piss and tit ridden, cess-pit dump of the MM and didn’t once look back. Left pretty much as we last saw it with junk everywhere. She doesn’t give a tit about any of it - she knows it’s all just damaged junk.

All the KP memorabilia from the containers, signed pictures, modelling shots, dirty knickers, cheap, tacky, trampy outfits, wedding dresses, anything that reminds her of her heyday and is all about “Me, me, me and my sucksess and gorjusness” will be the things she treasures and has taken with her.
Spot on its all shes got lol shes a washed up bankrupt pissed up coked up criminal she is middle aged and irrelevant as the true narc she is she cant stand the thought of ageing and nobody wanting her the older shes getting the worse her behaviour is not once mentioned J&B doubt she cares shes got her freedom back obviously H back at college wonder if shes got him a new placement yet or will that be her next thing to play the victim🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Ah yes, the Amazing Mr X!

One minute he's roughly back-scuttling you over the kitchen table, and the next he's disappeared, never to contact you again!

Mr X.jpg

"Remember kids, if you ever have a one night stand with Katie Price, double-bag because she's a walking Petri dish of nastiness!"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Well done @Winepig Woo hoo I LOVE IT?

The lies & drama continue..... JJ birthday, dinner with daddy JJ, moved into new house....who is paying? New career as a life coach incoming 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Filming in Bali....more like bollocks! Police on the case of the moon boot thief. Filtered & photoshopped to death. Raking it in on Only Fans at £2.45 per punter 🤔
Carry on Krusties........
That 'talking candle' must have magical properties too ... It's been advising her for over 3 years and still hasn't burned down to the wick!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Price never sleeps with anyone on the first night and makes them wait a month. Pahhhaaha. She then says she slept with Leandro on the first night. So many contradictions, lies and total bollocks in that article.
And the fella that she shahged then had to check the cctv to remind herself 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Someone make sense of this for me please..... I keep re-reading it and going boss-eyed.

View attachment 2996232
This so I’ve Heard is Crack Head Speak, Junkie alcoholic.
And now those kiddos are safe it’s getting funnier every day, I hope the ghost writer is Fluent in Crackhead to decipher what she’s on about
It’s 24/7 either it’s Stoned, Drunk or High or a Combination

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.