Katie Price #398 Dope smoked has made it all a bit hazy, is it really 6 months of driving Miss Crazy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can't see to the end of the drive from her front door so I can't see how she'd know the car was there.
But if he has stolen stuff from the house, then surely he has ditched the car at the end and walked up to the MM?

Reactions: 10
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes Noseybonk, I'm also starting to get a whiff of some gameplay from her. Bet she's been told she is liable for something or the other and is setting all this burglars/trespassers bollox up as cover.

Am wondering would she have needed permission from trustees etc re all the C4 renovation work? Cinema room? Any other changes? Maybe she told them she'd put it back as it was and she hasn't and is now being told she'll have to pay to fix it?

Am I talking drivel here 🤔??
Sounds like the sort of thing the Skank would do lol but even so id say its still up to her to sort the mess but as usual she doesnt want to spend any money

Reactions: 13
She definitely need bigger lips and a much bigger boob job!
Where the duck is she getting money from for more surgery shes taking the piss big time out of her bankrupcies trustees and creditors but still shes getting away with it all bleeping pisstaking witch

• Angry
Reactions: 18
It looks like what farmers call a Field car, but it does have tax and mot which follows it has insurance
I’m Thinking 💭 Skank knows very well who owns the Car and it’s has been ( no pun intended) or about to be Scrapped
Shes Spiralling 🌀 probably hitting whatever available drugs wise, Shes Butt hurt and this is when she starts making accusations against innocent people ( which is why I wanted KH to be in the know)
But This time there are no Minors 🔞 around so it’s just Popcorn o’Clock 🍿🍿🍿🍿
The End is Nigh Lol 😂
View attachment 3003468
Popcorn o’clock!
Dying…
That will now become a family phrase.
God I love Krustie humour!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Bloody heck, she got from her kitchen to SFP’s bloody quick and changed back into the outfit she was wearing at the shoot, amazeballs.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The racing fraternity exactly the same, pure Jilly Cooper!🙄
I remember she was refused entry at some Cartier polo match even though she had tickets they kicked her out Skanky was fuming lol
---
Bloody heck, she got from her kitchen to SFP’s bloody quick and changed back into the outfit she was wearing at the shoot, amazeballs.
WTF is she up to lol
---
I'm on page 38 and trying to catch up. So behind. But I am laughing so much at @Tedbear 's comments. You are absolutely hilarious. I am belly laughing. So funny 🤣. Please keep it up.
---
Still on page 38. So sorry. But I have to wonder/wander why there has been radio silence regarding KP meeting her future mother in law. She mentioned seeing her the day after his Dad. But then nada. Unless I missed something? Any pics or comments? If not, this is very telling.
Im taking the lack of photos etc it didnt go as she planned lol she coiluldnt wait to tell everybody she was meeting Legos mummy not mentioned it since lol says it all

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Think the mortgage company may have sent someone round prior to eviction (they got wise to people gutting the place before being evicted) to take photos of the house and grounds for a quick valuation, then told skank what needed to be removed anything left or damaged she would get a bill for repairs and clean-up so think that's why there's been plenty of trespassers and burglars. Wasn't me it was the burglars wasn't me it was fly tippers it's all on camera but all this is deflection because i think there's something else about to hit the fan and become public knowledge and skank is bricking it and all this burglars, trespassers and now skanks mentioned her mental health again and Lou's also got in on the poor Katie crap is building to a big feel sorry for poor Katie sympathy story to try and soften the backlash. 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.