Katie Price #398 Dope smoked has made it all a bit hazy, is it really 6 months of driving Miss Crazy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know Im being cheeky .... but can I please have first dibs on the ` rat piss ` wedding dress, and that shity crappy compact disk table!! Sorry folks ... Im getting in there first before you all start the stampede 🥴
Sorry to inform you, but she ain’t ever parting with the dress, where she goes, so does that dress! #kpisobsessedwithpa

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Love how Sun says they've contacted the police for comment then nothing as in they probably laughed and said not that daft bat again. Then went on to say the previous none events she called them about ie nothing stolen and just words of advice on each occasion🤣😂
Sadly the brain dead fans won't get past reading the headline🙄
lol, I am waiting for all the announcements from the police confirming a man has been arrested on suspicion of breaking and entering …..

still waiting …..

still waiting ….,

🙃🥴😜

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Just tried google earth that car was sitting on the tennis court covered over with a tarp
IMG_0205.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Poor old pricey, forced to get 24/7 security cos burgliers. Step one, remove security fence. 💀🤔💩

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She should be grateful she's not being charged a clean up fee.
I think it's highly likely that she will be, but she won't pay it & won't care, mortgage co. probably end up having to write it off, or possibly get added to the 1st bankruptcy? Won't mean anything to her, whatever happens...

I'm a bit confused over the silver car from last night. Are we now thinking it's her car? So this posted last night was just bollocks?!? I know she's making less & less sense, but that really ramps up the disordered thinking 🤯

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Imagine being this despised ... I really do feel for them .... ` have you heard the dreadful news ` :LOL::LOL::LOL: .... GOOD ..... I hope they make the old saggy scrote as unwelcome as possible!
No chance any of them fronting any business for her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
In other news, look at this absolute penis .
What in the land of bumfuck buggery is going in THERE? She’s trolling us right?? She has to be! Does she normally go around in human bleeping clothes most of the time but for shits and giggles posts images of her self in the costumes from kids TV in the 80?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I know Im being cheeky .... but can I please have first dibs on the ` rat piss ` wedding dress, and that shity crappy compact disk table!! Sorry folks ... Im getting in there first before you all start the stampede 🥴
You know you can't as she still wears that wedding dress, I am 100% sure that when she goes on one of her drug binges and goes on a spiral that she pops it on gets out the karaoke and sings a howl new woowwwld in the mirror with Peter instagram open on her phone 🤣
---
Sorry to inform you, but she ain’t ever parting with the dress, where she goes, so does that dress! #kpisobsessedwithpa
Exactly 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
lol, I am waiting for all the announcements from the police confirming a man has been arrested on suspicion of breaking and entering …..

still waiting …..

still waiting ….,

🙃🥴😜
Still busy trying to catch,
the post bocks bandits.
the graffiti artist.
the underworld hitman who murdered Blade.
The acid attackers.
The 8 burglars in the transit van.
The two burglars that knocked on the front door.
The moon boot burglar.
And now this muppet that was hiding for months in his car under a tarp on the tennis court. 😎🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I think it's highly likely that she will be, but she won't pay it & won't care, mortgage co. probably end up having to write it off, or possibly get added to the 1st bankruptcy? Won't mean anything to her, whatever happens...

I'm a bit confused over the silver car from last night. Are we now thinking it's her car? So this posted last night was just bollocks?!? I know she's making less & less sense, but that really ramps up the disordered thinking 🤯
Me too, I’m just catching up, surely she hasn’t made this up, oh I do hope so, these are new levels of crazy if so, oh she is so going to do something really bad soon that will finally have serious consequences, losing the MM has completely messed her up, bring it on 😈😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I thought the same about the KW story that she’d have been shouting from the rooftops, but she’s also been with the Wigan player whilst with SB and hasn’t revealed that one yet, unless it’s in the book 😂
I imagine there’s quite a few we don’t know about!
thousands............................................ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just a thought but if Mr PP had all the fencing away after eviction day wouldn't that be classed as theft. 🤣🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.