Katie Price #398 Dope smoked has made it all a bit hazy, is it really 6 months of driving Miss Crazy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeaaahhhhh..... Go higher and tighter, Skanky..... Get bigger lips and arse while you're at it..... This just goes to show how puerile her mind is if she thinks her 'surgically enhance looks' for her recent success....

She definitely need bigger lips and a much bigger boob job!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Local Plod must be absolutely sick to death of her - IF this is all true.
Personally I think she's doing a Jack Nicolson from One Flew Over The cuckoo's nest & completely lost the plot.
She may (for some bizarre reason) have until 25th to remove her :poop: from MM, but she's been EVICTED. The MM is NO LONGER her's. She clearly asked for extension until she was able to move into the new rental. That's her problem, not Police or anyone else's. MM is basically a storage unit now.
View attachment 3003440View attachment 3003441View attachment 3003442
The police can be incredibly rude when they get fed up. Anytime now they are going to say "Well it's not yours anymore so why don't you mind your own business and look after your own house!"🙏🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 24
But, but I thought it was from Candlewick Green :D
---

Q: What's beigey-brown and comes out of Cowes Backwards?
A: Clue ... it's not the Isle of Wight Ferry ...
Next time she needs a policeman she could call PC McGarry 👮‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm on page 38 and trying to catch up. So behind. But I am laughing so much at @Tedbear 's comments. You are absolutely hilarious. I am belly laughing. So funny 🤣. Please keep it up.
---
Still on page 38. So sorry. But I have to wonder/wander why there has been radio silence regarding KP meeting her future mother in law. She mentioned seeing her the day after his Dad. But then nada. Unless I missed something? Any pics or comments? If not, this is very telling.

Reactions: 26
I'm on page 38 and trying to catch up. So behind. But I am laughing so much at @Tedbear 's comments. You are absolutely hilarious. I am belly laughing. So funny 🤣. Please keep it up.
---
Still on page 38. So sorry. But I have to wonder/wander why there has been radio silence regarding KP meeting her future mother in law. She mentioned seeing her the day after his Dad. But then nada. Unless I missed something? Any pics or comments? If not, this is very telling.
Either it didn't happen as mum heard from his sis how awful she was the night before or it did happen and was a disaster and mum refused to pose for any stupid insta snaps 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Either it didn't happen as mum heard from his sis how awful she was the night before or it did happen and was a disaster and mum refused to pose for any stupid insta snaps 😁
Mommy Kryten probably took one look at that polyester lace dress and swiftly got on the next plane back to the US.....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry slight thread derail I hope you all don't mind

For those who remembered me saying about my head family member who used abortions as birth control as she wasn't maternal. Well 37 years ago she decided to actually go ahead. Long story short I used to go upfrom aged 13 in every school holidays. To look after her.

Her mother was an absolute bleep, she's only 7 years younger but she's always been my little girl.Well she's based in Asia and is in hospital having her own girl. So I'm a jibbering bleeping wreck

Keep making me laugh because it's a 9 hour time difference and Mr Rev can fall to sleep on a washing line.

Not that any of you doubt but I'm human and IRL a soppy witch this was my get some sleep message

Love you beautiful
My phone's on loud call me if you want to 💜💜
You're a bleeping rockstar
I'm so bloody proud of you
Love you unconditionally my girl 💜
You're amazing
Won't be long and you'll be a Mummy to an amazing smart funny sarcastic brave and brilliant girl 💜

To get back on track Skanks a bleeping bleep and has lost the plot. I still think she's paying some local idiots to "stalk" her. I'd gladly slap her round the chops

• Heart
Reactions: 32
This is going to be the same as when KK lived in Crowborough. The neighbours were sick to death of the loud shouting/constant toing & froing of loads pf people, 24/7 & utter chaos, so they were constantly reporting her to managing agents. Twice she was evicted from properties when tenancy ran out. Same will happen to KFP. IF (big IF) she manages to stay to end of tenancy. I am still at a loss to understand HOW she's renting this with her track record of debts/bankruptcy. Plus why anyone would rent out a brand spanking new house to this SLOB - it'll be wrecked within a month. Neighbours need to be watching like a hawk & start making their feeling known NOW to agents. Especially keeping a look out to see if it's driving illegally.
I suppose the one good thing is that the neighbours are already talking to the red tops so she won’t be able to get away with her lies and fakery as easily as she could in the crappy Shack.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.