Katie Price #398 Dope smoked has made it all a bit hazy, is it really 6 months of driving Miss Crazy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The repossessed house I bought years ago, the previous owners took all the fence panels, maybe it’s the done thing?!

Do we know what the daft thing is that dc alluded to earlier?
---
And has biffa painted her kitchen bloody orange?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You know you can't as she still wears that wedding dress, I am 100% sure that when she goes on one of her drug binges and goes on a spiral that she pops it on gets out the karaoke and sings a howl new woowwwld in the mirror with Peter instagram open on her phone 🤣
---

Exactly 🤣
With A Lifesize PA Cardboard Cutout LMFAO 🤣 We Jest but I really wouldn’t be surprised
IMG_4982.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Katie Price #399
'Dreadful news - she's moving in. Close the shutters & hide your bins.'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
What thief would go out on a job wearing a very memorable hat?
Interestingly, said hat is available from one of her Chinese tat websites that she would like.
Mea culpa, maybe a Freudian slip and she's finally admitting it's her fault😅
1718815879519.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I think losing the MM has tipped her over the edge, she's even more nuts lately. Seems to be the only thing she actually cared about and in desperate need to prove it's still hers. We didn't get all these pics of suspect cars and people before.
Who is there on duty taking photos of random vehicles for her eh? Is that PFP's latest job??

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Imagine being this despised ... I really do feel for them .... ` have you heard the dreadful news ` :LOL::LOL::LOL: .... GOOD ..... I hope they make the old saggy scrote as unwelcome as possible!
[/QUOTE]

If anyone knows Skank's new next door neighbour, 88 year old actress Judy Parfitt, could they drop her a line with a link to our wiki, and invite her to have a good read. However bad she thinks Skank and the Honking Hillbillies are, she'll soon discover they're far, far, FAR worse.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah...... Really?

"There was some trash who went, and if I wore some of the outfits, I would have been completely caned (for it)."

View attachment 3003406View attachment 3003408View attachment 3003414View attachment 3003421View attachment 3003434
https://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/...-at-sir-elton-johns-oscars-party-6572300.html here you go

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I know Im being cheeky .... but can I please have first dibs on the ` rat piss ` wedding dress, and that shity crappy compact disk table!! Sorry folks ... Im getting in there first before you all start the stampede 🥴
I want the left footed blue moon boot, I’ll be happy wearing just the one, just knowing Im putting my foot into something KP has would be a dream come …….. “SLAPS MYSELF TO WAKE UP” 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So her belly button is disappearing too, she's getting an outie🤣🤓
It’s the latest sprog, trying to breakout
---
What in the land of bumfuck buggery is going in THERE? She’s trolling us right?? She has to be! Does she normally go around in human bleeping clothes most of the time but for shits and giggles posts images of her self in the costumes from kids TV in the 80?
She normally wears dirty T shirts and trousers or skirts made from the sails from Poldark (feck me I’m showing my age)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I think losing the MM has tipped her over the edge, she's even more nuts lately. Seems to be the only thing she actually cared about and in desperate need to prove it's still hers. We didn't get all these pics of suspect cars and people before.
I’m jumping ahead to speculate, with absolutely no proof, that the house is a mess inside and outside, even more that we know… and she will use this to say that it was fine when she left it. The visitors/trespassers must have done it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 36
From what I know from grim experience with the football species is that most of them will shag anything with a pulse regardless of wives & children.

With skank it was probably a case of she thought she could trawl him in and trap him but she kept SB stringing along just in case KW was able to resist joining the ranks of The One #, then when KW decided to marry his fiancée instead but maintain his bit-on-the-side skank cut her losses and told SB they were engaged hoping it would spur KW into dumping the others in favour of MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: SB has been made a complete and utter MUG by the thing
The racing fraternity exactly the same, pure Jilly Cooper!🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's so classy....

"She was rejected by Calzaghe but managed to land a smacker on Matt Goss. She even tried to unsuccessfully kiss some women. In the end she went off with some guy she had just met. Everyone heard her asking how big his willy was."
That was the night she got her claws into Leandro Penna

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.